What is this story meant to convey?

What is this story meant to convey?

That no job a literal retard can do is worth $15 an hour.

only a retard expects to make a career out of working at a fast food restaurant

Good for him that dumbasses didn't write him off as useless. Got to work, go to a job, pay at least a little in taxes and probably made customers and himself happy.

American food is so disgusting a literal retard can make it

when the f p is the b p

Atleast he does something, better than half of the faggots here.

Fpbp

Too bad the little fella is going to be replaced by an automated ordering kiosk within the year.

At least he made it to his retirement milestone.

Huxley was right.

That's cool, we should all strive to do our best, even if that is working at mcdonalds

They better be inclusive and have a retarded computer in every 1000 ordering kiosks.

This is the next step in the subversion

I've already seen it getting shilled on reddit, people were defending some retard's "right" to teach children.

People don't even need to WANT this to happen. The MSM just has to continue shilling it over and over and over again and then people will parrot the message and fight for it.

>one computer in ever 1000 being retarded
If only they could be so lucky, have you ever used a self checkout? It's a good day if only one of six is retarded.

This means that a NEET is by far lower than a clinical retard.

This.

why do literally all downies all look the same

Because they're mongs

So this...is the power of capitalism. Whoa.

>a Downie can lead a more successful career than half of the anons on Sup Forums
Really actives my almonds.

That being loyal to a company will get you nowhere in life.

It means that even retarded people can have a better work history than millenials.

i know his disabled n 30 years of employment is cool. but 30 years at mcdonalds. kek.

He's retarded dude. Maybe he thought about switching to burger king but it's not like knows any better. If he did he would do something else.

i know, i'm sorry, i'm going to hell. kek

kek

On a serious not e though, if the commiecucks got their way and jacked up the minimum wage to $15 they would pretty much have to be made to quit his job, because mentally handicapped people get disability, and the nazis who run that shit are remorseless. If he makes too much money or works too many hours they will throw him off of disability.

This

I thought it a a Ben Shapiro story for some reason

Companies get compensation for a majority of a disabled person's wages. There's incentives to hire them. If they make min wage too high, expect a lot of potatoes frying up your potatoes.

>potatoes frying potatoes
Hmm

mfw he's a DELTA

Being committed is half of the equation. Doesn't take a genius to show up and follow orders, and in fact that can be detrimental most of the time.

Slightly related but minimum wages completely ruined the lives of retards like this. Years ago they used to get paid to be rubbish pickers or gardeners, really simple menial jobs that they could do and they'd get paid a little money for their time.
It mostly made retards feel valuable to society as well as give them some money so they weren't completely reliant on the state. Of course that went out of the window in the 1980s (atleast here in the UK) and now even the most well meaning retards are doomed to forever be leeches on the state

But how could you ever predict that raising wages would attract more skilled labor to the pool?

Mighty Keks Meal

There's a retard that's been dancing in front of a taco bell here for about 3 years.He's not actually employed there though. Its my favorite taco bell, i mean who doesnt want to watch a downie dance in traffic while you eat tacos?

That a literal retard can do the job.
That a retarded white contributes more to society than 99% of blacks.

that people with downs have more work ethic than most millennials

It's literally a Devo song.

He was a mongoloid, mongoloid
Happier than you and me
Mongoloid, he was a mongoloid
And it determined what he could see
One chromosome too many
And it determined what he could see

And he wore a hat
And he had a job
And he brought home the bacon
So that no one knew

>job an actual verifiable retard can do for thirty years straight
and these faggots want $15/hour

how good are his moves

10/10

Yep, for once I can say that McDs has some useful attributes.

Australian [aw-streyl-yuh n]
noun
1. a literal retard
2. one who has a sexually perverse relationship with a flock of sheep on a nightly basis

adjective
3. of the anus
4. specific to the digestive tract of a rabid wombat

That even a retard can find and maintain a job, so niggers don't have an excuse.

That he can be useful to society despite his limitations. Some has to fry those burgers, after all.

Only people who can't follow written instructions have trouble with self check out.

>What is this story meant to convey?
Its supposed to somehow justify $15/hr
You know, because even retards deserve it

Underrated

Yay, i love that song!

That food service jobs aren't worth $15/hr.

Anything that deals with retarded people in the workforce just makes me feel sad.

/thread

You can squeeze use out of anything.