John McCain tweets against Trump on trans in the military

When can the cancer take him?

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

raise your hand if you're not an outdated piece of shit that will die of cancer

they should let the trans people already in stay if they're going to institute a ban

He's right though. If you're capable of serving, then you should be allowed to serve. I'm obviously not for reducing standards just so women and trannies can get in, but if they're fit enough to stand side by side with the men, then why the fuck shouldn't they be able to serve?

trannies are proven to be suicidal nutcases. they shouldn't be anywhere near weapons.

Shoo shoo grandpa

Trannies don't meet current medical and readiness standards.

In my experience people who actually serve in a combat role are conservative and hate abominations, faggots etc. It's bad for morale.

becuase theyre not.

You don't meet medical and readiness standards if you have an open wound that you 'dilate' with a dildo each day.

>an open wound that you 'dilate' with a dildo each day.

So if I were 80 and could still pass the standards I could serve in the infantry?
[spoiler]I know some 80 yo who could[/spoiler]

There's psychological and situational problems that will appear if a women and mentally ill trannies are teamed up with the soldiers in life or death scenarios for long durations of time.

there is nothing wrong with trannies you silly redneck

Cuckservatives aren't conserving anything it seems.

What does McCain and a tranny have in common?

>their body is rejecting them

kek please smite him take our digits and finish him off

If the doctors say they're not capable, for whatever reason, then they don't get to serve. There's no need for a blanket ban other than to give rednecks something to jack off to.

Seriously though how long before his cancer kills him?

What you are not a neocon? Shocked, I tell you Shocked!!!!! lol. Maybe we can get a swap, Joe MANchin for John McCain. Cancer is already taking him and at least we know why he thinks he is a Republican while acting like he had Democratic Style brian damage.

>medical and readiness standards
The mentally ill are unfit for service. We don't let schizophrenics serve, because that would be stupid and dangerous. Same thing with these mentally ill freaks. Unfit for service

I used to be a trump supporter, but now that he's listening to the recommendations of his top generals I don't think we can trust him with the nuclear codes.

You faggots will never have nukes.

>He's right though. If you're capable
member how butthurt he got went Obama ended don't ask don't tell?

REMINDER THAT MCCAIN IS THE "sane Republican"

>If the doctors say they're not capable, for whatever reason, then they don't get to serve.

They just did, faggot. Now go beg someone else to pay for your dick-removal.

>If the doctors say they're not capable
Then they are being bigots.

>won't use the VA hospital
>talks about what the military should have

how long until mccain comes out? what will his trans name be?

So, people with gender dysphoria are good, but I can't join because I have ADHD? Why do trannies think they deserve special treatment?

Even if gender reassignment surgery didn't have extreme, life-long, medical consequences (literally an open wound in your groin) that made military service impossible, transgender people will never be able to meet mental health requirements. Gender dysphoria is a serious mental disorder that strongly correlates with depression and self harm.

They simply have too many other issues to be anything but a burden to the military, an institution in which efficiency is a matter of life and death.

They need psychological consuleling and medication, not assault rifles and high stress situations.

Hormonally confused and having a 40% chance of suicide isn't exactly combat ready. Not to mention the requirement for regular medication which already disqualifies people with asthma and people who need regular insulin injections.

I have to hand it to McCain. He's one tough sonofabitch. The Maverick refuses to die time and time again.

Imagine if a transgender soldier was under threat of torture. I imagine he'd spill the beans pretty quickly, maybe even before any torture had started. Oh wait.

I thought their brains didn't line up with their bodies. Doesn't that qualify as something wrong?
Also, 40% chance of suicide isn't exactly what I'd call fine.

We should let trannies serve. This is just petty. Let them die for the government just like the rest of us can. It benefits us and likely hurts them

This.

Nobody's saying that all transgender folks are suitable for military service. If even a single tranny is capable of serving, there shouldn't be a blanket ban. If you seriously think that there isn't one solitary transgendered person capable of adequately serving in the military, you are deluded.

You could say the same for any other disorder that is banned by the military. A ban is there so they don't have to deal with it and things that could cause issues don't slip through the cracks.

the problem is, they simply arnt physically or mentally capable of serving. the standards were lowered to accept them. even though the majority of the people getting in because of this will sit at a desk everyday; some will see combat and will be ill prepared for it because feelings were getting hurt in basic

So you're saying that there literally isn't even one single transgendered person that meets the standard of military service?

He is right, trannies aren't mentally fit to serve

see

Is there someone with Down syndrome that meets the requirements? No.

I didn't respond because I don't even know what your argument is. Are you implying that there are people with Schizophrenia that are capable of military service, but the military bans them anyway out of convenience? Because if so, that's retarded.

Not an argument.

They're are probably transgendered people who meet the requirement, but no people with gender dysphoria would meet the minimum medical requirements. Honestly, the ban should target people with gender dysphoria, not specifically transgendered people.

Found the retard

McCain should come out as trans, to make us laugh one last time before he goes.

send him to hell already god!!

If the medical consensus is that gender dysphoria makes you incapable of service, then so be it. I'm not a doctor, so I'm not going to say whether that's the case.

What does he mean by this?

That brain tumor death can't come quick enough

>wtf I love John McCain now
-leftists

This John McCain is not the JM who killed 100 sailors. It's the cancer speaking through him, like a slurm.

Trans are non-deployable for up to 2 years and for any other non-terminal medical situation that's a medical discharge.

Trans don't meet medical or physical readiness standards.

There's plenty. The administration now has room since the media is focused on Trump's latest "atrocity" (he tweeted about this knowing it was highly inflammatory after all) to pursue Awan & co leads without media attention

Having any sort of psychiatric condition, especially ones that require medication and/or surgery to remedy, automatically disqualifies you from military service.

soon i hope

Because deciding to pay a doctor a hefty sum to mutilate your penis and turn it into an inverted flesh sock is a perfectly sane thing to do. Looking down at your balls and thinking 'ehhh you know I don't feel these belong here, so I'm gonna cut them off' is completely rational

Trump >McSoros

they both have their dicks in a cage?

Transgendered people aren't the ones who want to chop their balls off, you're thinking of gender dysphoria.

Sounds like he agrees with Trump.

sept 23

Of course he would support these sodomites. He's a fag and Lindsey Graham is his fuck boy

McCain is still salty about all his ISIS friends getting their CIA money cut off

Or of you think you're gender confused.

giving guns to the mentally ill. nothing bad can happen here at all

In the case of MtFs we were paying tens of thousands of dollars to make men into objectively less effective fighting units. If the women that join want test to be able to physically do things then sure why not but why would you cover treatment that literally kills your balls with drugs

who gives a shit what this decrepit, senile, traitorous neo-con double agent thinks? he'll be dead and rotting in hell where he belongs soon enough.

there are a lot of lesser things that can keep you out of the military.
asthma is one, even though it's treatable or the joe can be in an admin, it, any light support jobs.
vision can keep you out unless they get laser done.
it's more than fags that want to be something else

STFU. Take that queer terminology elsewhere.

Because they suffer from a serious mental illness. Should we let people with downs syndrome into the military as well?

Why do conservashits constantly make these retarded analogies?

>hurr every medical condition is exactly the same

What did he do?

They're both fucked in the head.

Any psychiatric condition which requires drugs and surgery to treat automatically makes you unfit for military service.

That's not really saying much. Trannies shouldn't be able to pass the psych test.

user that isnt queer terminology thats official medical terminology

im no huge fan of trans people in the armed forces either though. A fag/bisexual can get the job done and be mentally stable. I don't think the same is for transexuals.

>this piece of shit was almost president.
>this piece of shit is why we got Obama.

Gender dysphoria is a serious personality problem, which also coincides with many other serious personality problems (BPD, NPD, ABD). IT's a symptom of deeper problems, and should be treated as such

Finally Klinger will get to go home

>this piece of shit is why we got Obama

That was Sarah Palin. A lot of moderates were ready to vote for McCain before he named her his running mate.

>turns out trannies are very mentally unstable and want the military to pay for their constant medical costs every they suffer a mental breakdown or their body starts rejecting the invasive, mutilating procedures they've had done on them for no reason
How intolerant
How can anyone trust this man with the nuclear codes?

Heh

He's just showing dying love to his transgender partner, Lindsey

>tranny
>meets readiness standards
Laughable. Absolutely fucking laughable.

If being stuck in the field without your pussy ass medication affects your ability to do your job, that does not meet readiness standards. These people are fucking delusional

McCain must have brain damage or something.

>jew trying to ruin kek's image
not today, schlomo

>trannies banned for 499 of the 500 years he was a senator
>does nothing
>no2 for some reason this is an issue
really activates the almonds

hormones are often as cheap as birth control and reassignment surgery is still elective and most don't even get it. If you actually read the DoD policy they've been putting in place the last year you'd see its at commander discretion and not even really available to first term recruits.

I swear top ranking Democrats/Neo-cons are more homophobic* then the average population. Hilary out right stated her dislike and disbelief in fag marriage in those emails, and McCain just worded that tweet so it was clear those without health issues(when you cut off your balls, you get health issues) can serve.

They never outright put themselves behind the fag banner.

And Democrats wonder why they don't win elections anymore

Because conservative media has convinced their followers to vote for anyone who makes liberals mad?

God I hate that fucker

S

i was gonna do a copypasta but it's too big (that's what she said), so here is a link with a list of just medical crap thT Cn keep you out of the military.
hell, after reading this, i'm surprised i got in and stayed 30 years.

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html