WH user was right

Idk if its tomorrow, but pic related just broke on Fox

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NewDay/status/890181198940696576
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>QUICK errybody CNN right now!

How old are you?

You guys have one day to say your goodbyes and quit the Alt-Right.

Just pick literally ANY group of memers besides these cringey fucks, because they're all going to be finished by friday.

get comfy

lol, those comey tapes are any minute now.

Tomorrow is gonna be one for the history books. It's going to be the 9/11 of US politics.

5 cents for you don't spend it all in one place cuckboi

I think this is a bit more significant

9/11 was the 9/11 of US politics

This is just discussing who was leaking information. It was a few ex-Obama staffers.

All around, a big nothing burger.

Can someone give me the quick version. I'm having trouble figuring out what's going on.

9/11 was the 9/11 of 9/11s

>It's always a leaf trying to keep the white bois in the alt right.

These trudeau faggots know something is coming, and they want as many white men as possible to go down.

never forget

It is

9ver 1orge1

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!
>IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!
>IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

T H I C C

Tendies are not dinner you can snaxx on em after with no shame.

Getting comfy.

A "white house user". Talks shit. Some of it is matching up with predictions. These are more predictions. Pic 100% related. P.S. go fuck yourself faggot double nigger. Lurk moar.

I think I have been hard the last 24 hrs straight.

So many happenings.

So many CTR shills trying and failing to do damage control.

>Kekistan
>Shilling

It's over b b b boys

That's not all Fox News just announced there will be an investigation into Comey/ Clinton 2016, PLUS all that email and destroyed evidence.

source

the number of times i've read this on Sup Forums and it turned out to be fucking nothing

Barely made it into the last post of that screenshot. I will say though, the last WH user said he made a tripcode for us. This one didnt. He also didnt bring anything new to the table. Which one is the real fucking WH user?

This is the real headline there.

Thing is, even if it is something it will still be a huge letdown as much as the entire internet has hyped it up. Nothing short of Hillary being led away in handcuffs will do now.

No fuckin' clue. I'm just passing on info that was requested. Do I WANT a happening? Absolutely. Do I think this is a signal that one is coming? Eh.....I just...eh. Who the fuck knows.

Anyone got pic of original WH user? I saw it yesterday but didnt save, and cannot find in my history :(

I know, too many memesters memeing, the whole board is watching for the happening now.

>implying any of us is alt right in the first place
the alt right was a psyop/strawman from the beginning dedicated to lump all trump supporters, conservatives, right wingers, racists and everyone who doesnt like the (((government))) for any reason together and discredit them all together based on a few negative examples they likely create themselves.
you now dont have all kinds of people from all kinds of social and cultural backgrounds hating (((them))) for all kinds of reasons but just this one single fringe racist and bigoted group of people that hate the government because they are racist and bigoted

I know Debbie Wasserman-Schultz will be one of the scapegoats they throw under the bus, and I'm happy about that, but if Harris were somehow connected and ended up in jail too, that would be glorious. I don't want to have to see her on television ever again.

Have a (you), thanks my fellow burger friend.

Who gives a shit about 'leakers' when we literally had our election hacked by the russians? shouldn't they be investigating that? what a joke.

Actually think this is also a different WH user, no tripcode on this one either.

All I want is a financial crash or a global blackout, best case scenario: both at the same time.
Is that too much to ask?

Will you settle for a "Breaking: Leakers have been identified; We'll hype this for a day and you'll never hear about it again"?

Nice b8 m8

That's some low quality bait there friendo. Is that genuine Taiwanese knockoff, or did you make it yourself?

Jej

HOLY SHIT. He is redpilled on decentralization. This will be unstoppable.
twitter.com/NewDay/status/890181198940696576

Just dropping in to say I FUCKING HATE SPICS!!! SHUT YOUR FUCKING TACO HOLES IN THE GYM IM TRYIN TO LIFT NOT HEAR YOUR BEAN-SPEAK GOD DAMNIT

Nobody identifies as "altright" except faggots. Most people are just people and don't care about your bullshit.

Seems I'll have to. Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy if the pizzagate/pedogate story finally blows open, but I just want it all to end.
>Hurdur you're sad so the entire earth should burn.
Nah, I just dont see the point in beating a dead horse.

Outstanding.

GOOD NIGHT!

RAT BTFO!!!!

He made a bunch of posts before he made the tripcode

DONT YOU SEE HOW IT ALL TIES TOGETHER AWAN ENGINEERED THE SUPPOSED "RUSSIAN" HACK. THE DEMS TRIED TO HACK THE ELECTION FOR CLINTON

Sup Forums isn't alt right you idiot

CNN just says that because if you label things you can destroy them,

>i can't be bothered to read 14 words
>or look at a picture

Good. Fuck the neo-nazi stormfaggots who've been shitting up Sup Forums for the last few years. They turned against Trump and now they must be purged.

QRD
>dems put up bill to investigate sessions
>reps use majority to add an amendment striking dem wording
>adds new words that appoint special council to investigate Clinton and Obama
Mfw

>namefag
>neo-nazi's are ruining Sup Forums
Is reddit down for maintenance or something?

Hmm. Are they rope-a-doping the dems, by coming at Hillary from an angle? The arrest of Wasserman Shultz's IT sand nigger may tie in here, and whatever is on those hard drives, and it would lead to Hillary.
You don't come at Hillary and Wasserman Shultz head on, people die when they do that. Gotta set a trap, and this might be the jaws snapping shut.

The story is talking about leakers. How are you getting that the alt-right is gonna be taken down by Friday?

>yawn

I'm tired guys. We won so much in the past 3 days, but unfortunately this is nothing.

>yawn

Time for bed zzzz.

>being this much of an edgelord that you name yourself after a butthurt French nerd who thought he was a god and pissed off his fellow revolutionaries to the point where they decided to tear is jaw off his face with a meat hook before giving him the same treatment they gave Louis XVI

Fag.

You're right!
Starting today, everything changes
kys

OF COURSE THIS IS THE FUCKING HAPPENING YOU RETARDS THE REVOLUTION IS HAPPENING, ITS HAPPENING, ALL HANDS ON BOARD

Some fucking gay with an Israel fetish tripfagging a Godless heathen who persecuted the Church doesn't seem to have a fucking clue where he is.
Jog on back to your subreddit you muppet.

You just need a nap user, we all do. Goodnight Sup Forums.

Wasserman Schultz is not a scapegoat, she's a conspirator that needs to be jailed, she directly reported to Hillary, she was not forced to do what she did, it was purposeful and intentional. The only person that could throw her under the bus is Hillary, and they're eyebrow deep in this together, she can throw hillary down, too.
WS is Target #2 after Hillary.

BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

>Alt-Right.
>Something that exists
Pick one, or pick your nose. Your choice.

gets me every time

These are sad but you guys are losing your jobs tomorrow so here's your last $0.02

>Tomorrow is gonna be one for the history books. It's going to be the 9/11 of US politics.

Anything short of arrests or indictments = YAWN

But all of this, not discluding anything, is an even bigger distraction, to make you forget the government did 9/11.

sure they might arrest some people, but at the end of the day, everyone is futile, none of you matter, the clock is ticking and nobody is going to blame the government for 9/11 when they think these "horrible people" are getting their just desserts. Listen here, the white house and all government in the US will use fake legal stories and global warming to make sure they never have to deal with actual consequences before they die. All the Government has the possibility of doing is distraction on a giant scale. Nothing matters at all because they know, I know, we know, that the history books are no where near complete, because the government actually did 9/11

Everything forever is fake is fake is fake is fake is fake.

>Thing is, even if it is something it will still be a huge letdown as much as the entire internet has hyped it up. Nothing short of Hillary being led away in handcuffs will do now.
This.

Though it doesn't have to necessarily be Hitlery. DWS, Podesta, Ben Rhodes or someone like that will suffice.

Look at how I triggered this fake news fucccboi

loooooool

9/11 was the Michael Jordan of controlled demolitions

I wouldn't want to mess with guy on the right. He looks like real hard hitter

Wait are you the one paying these shills to post? That you podesta?

Franz Ferdinand was assaisnated, the countries went to world war one, the war ended, the end.

9/11, America went to Iraq ...... today we are still there
use the history book example to see how you should an hero

What a ten cent whore.

Will history correctly record that the Russia Hoax started when Rick Wilson saw this picture on Twitter?

Wh AnNon Was RiGHt?!!

Me and my wifes son can't wait to punch you nazis. Reddit represent

Hmm.......No hiss....

Pic related, shill.

theres people in the government right now whos job it is to destroy all people calling them out for 9/11 even in this very thread

Not so sure your wife will be on board with your shit once she finds out you're raping her kid.

If my ID is Purple Hillary goes to jail TODAY!!!!

>tear is jaw off his face
It was a botched suicide with a gun.

If my ID is aqua blue, Awan is going to be suicided.

>a Godless heathen
I'm a Christian who believes that atheists should be forced to convert or face execution.

watch this thread will die soon

That dudes LARPing

>mfw Sessions and transgenderism was yet another distraction to target leakers undetected
>mfw Donald is lowkey brilliant
>mfw media has been duped by this same strat multiple times and they still have no fucking clue what's going on or why he's succeeding his agenda

Kek her face says it all.

Can we turn this into a sweetie meme?

This always gets me hard as fuck. Just grabbing your rifle, walking out of your house, getting in your car, driving to DC, walking into the DNC's headquarters and mag dumping into everyone who makes the mistake of not running fast enough. Magazine after magazine more of these corrupt soulless fucks going down. Running upstairs to podestas office, kicking his door down and saying "YA THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONTCHA" and putting a round through his kike skull. Oh but the fun only getting started DWS, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of them have offices just down the hall! Pop a fresh mag in and just start shooting through the door hearing their screams as they get riddled with bullets. It's too late for them now, hiding behind fall guys and suiciding witnesses and bribing officials to cover for them won't save them against cold hard bullets. You've done it, you've saved America from the grasps of these evil traitorous fucks. Across the country people are inspired and motivated to take their country back and grab their guns and storm media HQs and government buildings and super packed HQs and drag every last satanic Jew and corrupt pedo enabling scumbag into the street and hang them. Full on Turner diaries style day of the rope.

So we can pretty much confirm WH user is real, which means Sup Forums has a friendly primary source with one or perhaps zero degrees of separation from the President himself. It also means it's possible that the President is explicitly aware of Sup Forums and the broader alt-right online nexus.

Damn. This is pretty crazy. Then again, nothing surprises me anymore.