Hey Sup Forums where does the myth that white people have an uncontrollable urge to grab a black persons hair come from...

Hey Sup Forums where does the myth that white people have an uncontrollable urge to grab a black persons hair come from? Do people honestly do this?

I've had black girls touch my hair, never seen the other way around.

>he's never pulled on a nergo's curl to watch it spring back into place
Good old grade school fun desu.

But my mom has literally done this to my black friend when she first met him

It's quite frequent in grade schools when white children see negros for the first time. They are naturally curious and want to touch that which is different.

Niggers don't realize that this behavior doesn't exist outside of grade school because they never got past 3rd grade.

got past third grade in school or mentally?

Why would you touch a stranger at all?

never once have I had the desire to touch a nigger, hair or otherwise

Yes

Also >touching niggers

Touching hair in general is a human expression of affection/curiosity/etc. black society currently has a victim complex and finds new things to bitch about. Much like any woman typically does, just to more of a severe level.

Why would want to touch unwashed nigger hair?

I have the urge to grab a lot more than hair tbqh

I would never touch a nigger's hair. I wash my hands in the rare occasion that I shake hands with one.

Same reason Chinks and sandpeople fawn over blonde hair. To them it's an anomaly.

She's getting blacked senpai.

I have a hair fetish. Growing up I wanted to touch everyone's hair. but I never even considered touching african hair. That stuff is coarse and gross as shit.

I'm white and had an afro for 10 years and people always asked to touch my hair.
People are fucking weird.

I've never met a female nigger in my life who even had real hair. And I work close enough to a nigger area where I see enough of them. They all wear weaves

He was 12 so no

I'm white and had people want to touch my hair occasionally due to styling my hair with mousse or gel.

Whenever you have a texture to your hair that is out of the norm it'll tempt people to want to touch it. You'd have to be pretty autistic to act like this is some horrible act.

>tfw strip club dancers run their hands through your hair

I've never met an attractive black girl who had natural hair, so I've never actually wanted to touch it because I imagine it's greasy and smells like lard

>imblyign 12 year old niggers don't lay pipe

Come on, son.

Underrated get

this.

I've seen exactly one white girl do this, and it was to some guy she had a crush on anyway.
>It's racist to not date us!
>STOP BEING OBSESSED WITH THE ONLY PHYSICALLY APPEALING THING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!
Can't have your cake and eat it too.

>Niggers don't realize that this behavior doesn't exist outside of grade school because they never got past 3rd grade.

What was her experience like? Feel any different than coarse hair?

They have dirty feet

No thanks, don't want to catch AIDS