What the fuck is wrong with you, Canada?

You and your goddamn rainbow flags.

When is Trudeau out of office? He has totally fucked up your country.

There is no reason for this country to exist. Just fucking annex us. Nothing happens here, it's depressing. MANIFEST DESTINY NOW!

Go die

Time for us to be annexed!

No, just boot your PM out of office. This guy is the ultimate cuck and he's bringing your whole country down with him. Just like Germany, Sweden, Norway, etc. Jesus...

You too

>US hating butthurt Leaf
Fucking retard we have the exact same things here. Canadians have a shit ton of fat and stupid people too.

Not as dumb and non-white as the Jewish Army.

My dream is to see a united Americanada b4 I die. It will be the greatest superpower in existence. If Mexico can fix there shit, they can eventually join too.

Absolutely disgusting

America has 10x the white population in leafland.

There's no terms limits in Canada and Trudeau will rule well past 2020

We have even more actually, It's actually a good thing that Americans haven't learned about redneck Canadians yet.

Because they have more people.
They also have much more spics and niggers.
>canada
>more nonwhites than US

>White knighting another country
How pathetic could you be?

your inferiority complex is showing

That's so fucked. You need to demand term limits. Fuck that shit.

It is a little fucked that they wont accept trans people but it is technically a mental retardation soooooo fuck your self leaf

Canada is a sinking ship. The canadian dollar will drop to 40 cents US soon.

TWO. FUCKING. WALLS.

It's beautiful that America is constantly boosting our reputation in the world by acting more and more retarded in comparison. Thanks americans keep being retarded.

fuck america

What kind of leaders are you for mocking a superpowers decision? Is your government comprised of 5 year olds?

Nah, we don't want any of your butchered as mangina. Go chat up Thailand you degenerate fucking leaf.

He'll be gone in less than three years. thank god.

Trudeau says "Not for long!"

Too many chinks. We don't want you anymore.

one day, user, one day.

Is that The Vigilant Christian on the far left? WTF Canada???

>Americanada
>the greatest superpower in existence

It's easy for them to tweet shit like this, because they dont really have an army.

Is a fucking american unironically telling me this?

bump

That's the whole point you exist. To give you the illusion of independence.

Canada used to be known for maple syrup and
their fucking coins getting mixed in with our currency causing confusion. Now what do you have left since Trudeau took the helm? Jesus Christ Canada sort your shit out!

bump this gay shit

We'll add a few stars to our flag, but we're not going to put A FUCKING LEAF on it. Taking Mexico would be fine as long as you bar the people native to Mexico from traveling north of the Rio Grande, and make them second class citizens or take their brown people and send them to labor camps.

Can we annex with you to get more white percentage on our pie graph?

'le 56% face' is my favorite meme on Sup Forums.
I giggle every time I see it.
It shuts down anything muricans say. It's like an uber-meme.

eeeee

Why do you have such a superiority complex?

2019 is the next election. Help us kek.

Trailer park boys even went to shit ;_;

Absolute burger kryptonite. The saddest most painful blackpill in existence, sold at 1200% markup

Why in the world are you faggots so anti-American?

I don't know dude. I called him out for a superiority complex. He'll probably reply calling me stupid or fat or something. Generic response but whatever. This board is a bunch of trolls anyway. Any sane Canadian learns to respect his fellow man.

>You and your goddamn rainbow flags.

Personally, I really like rainbows and pretty colors(playing old nintendo games growing up with the vibrant enemy palette swapping helped draw me into that). I'd like to be able to show that with what I wear and how I dress.

Too bad gays ruined that. Can't do it without either "looking gay" or supporting it. You know now that I think about it, it probably was an intentional choice. Knowing how straight men respond to being associated with non-masculinity and homosexuality, giving gays the rainbow could have been deliberate in order to force straight men into using boring dull stale color options for everything in their lives. To force us into a world of blacks, white, greys, and subtle colors in a way to shut us down, and to control us and cull our expressiveness through sublimity.

You /pol fags need to understand that Canada is the national equivalent of a toilet; they take whatever shit you shove into it without complaint. Just let them take the shit of the world and move on.

Wait until democrats are inevitably back in the Oval Office and you'll be right here next to us.

I fucking love America m8

I can't find that graph at the link. Is it real?

oh ya we aren't getting rid of this guy for 10 years

You, Sweden and Germany must exist to serve as an example of what happens when countries become tolerant and progressive.

in Canada the farther north you go, the farther south you go

>le 56% white
>still more white people than total population of Canada and Australia

Canada electing Trudeau and America electing Trump and pushing back against cultural marxist agendas while Canada embraces it is proof Canada is the more cucked nation. You only have more white people because you don't share a border with spics. Also your whole west coast is chinese. Canadians can't afford to live in the cities and homes they built.

I think America would be a lot better off if it had kept Mexican territory after conquering it. The spics there would have been integrated and bleached.

America goes and Canada will follow.

>Half of Trudeau's cabinet is foreigners and women

wew yea keep making the smart decisions

Canada only serves three uses to the US. First, they provide first response air defense in the Arctic circle (using American technology). Second, they provide oil from Alberta, and third they export a reasonable lumber. Oh and if you play hockey they make a lot of hockey equipment but even then more hockey equipment comes from China anyway.

ok what ever you say mr 56%er, enjoy your nigger infested cities

Please stop, Canada

You're already dead

Stop it

You've hurt yourself enough

too bad we couldn't annex mexico like polk wanted because of pic related's dream to turn america into south africa

We probably also have more white people because we actually worked in our fields instead of carting in spics by the boatload to do it for us.

Do you have any oil ? If not then get fucked.

This topic is great. No one knows what to do or say about it. One minute people are talking shit about the military, how it's foolish to die or lose limbs for your country or whatever, and then they turn around and curse Trump for not allowing transgender folks into the military.

Which do you want? Do you want them to support the military-industrial-complex you protest against?

And now people in Canada are like "welcome trans people, you can be in our military" but Canada's military has been full up for the better part of a decade. People were getting washed out of training for the dumbest most benign shit during Afghanistan because they were looking for reasons NOT to let anyone else into the Canadian Forces.

The fuck is wrong with the planet

>annex
Fuck you, we need to turn you into glass

Nuke me plz

You fucks are still as fat as us though. I couldn't tell I left Ameriguh the entire time I stayed in Canada. Canadian beef was bretty gud tho mang.

TWO TERMS, TWO WALLS