Why should transgender's not be allowed in the military? Why should they be allowed in...

Why should transgender's not be allowed in the military? Why should they be allowed in? The only negative I can think of is the high suicide rate, and the postive is they will be fuck meat for the lonely jarheads without getting prego and skipping out on deployment.

Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/07/01/transgender-enlistments-military/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If the trans aren't fully transitioned it may cost the military more for medical purposes to continue with the transition

this is one reason
and it's a damn good one

so fucked up..........

oh boy...

the transgender ban is literally a get out of the draft for free card for anyone who doesn't want to participate, please stop complaining about it as WW3 is about to start and many of us are very excited to pretend to be transitioning so we can watch the action from our comfy zones.

There are 15 threads on this shit. Quit taking b8

>Hire a soldier
>Train a soldier
>Pay thousands so that soldier can transition
>Soldier can't be soldier for two years minimum because he constantly has to stretch his gaping wound
>Soldier is not an objectively worst soldier than before

So why would the military want this?

Maybe F to M makes more sense, since in that case the tranny will be slightly stronger and more aggressive from the testosterone, be able to piss standing up, won't get raped and won't have menstruation. I imagine the recovery period isn't as long as M to F either.
>

The hair thing happens in my belly button too. Wierd. I wonder if their shit smells as bad too.

Because they're legit fucking crazy. I was denied entry years ago simply because I have epilepsy, but these psychotic fucks want to be allowed in?

Fuck that.

Mental illness.

F2M can occasionally pass the physical tests, but it is absolutely immoral to use a testosterone-loaded roid-raging bulldyke for combat.

>20cm

Why are they training to take 8" monstercocks? The fuck? Why not just stop around 6"

The pentagon was also looking at having to pay for gender reassignment surgeries. You can't just "tolerate", they want you to pay for it too.

I think they would probably have more requirements than just declaring yourself a tranny but who knows what would work

I was in the Navy for 4 years, and there was guy in my (weapons) department with a pretty clear gender dysphoria, among other problems. He left the ship twice a week to see a mental health counselor, while the rest of his division stayed onboard and did maintenance, including his maintenance. He was woefully under-qualified because being a faggot consumed all of his time and mental energy. His division regularly left work late because they were basically down a body, it's impossible to get a new sailor to take his place until he separates because there are only X number of job billets per division per ship. What I'm getting at is that there isn't just a financial cost like you mentioned, but there are heavy labor and morale costs as well.

Not sure, but according to the Pentagon, they've been assessing this for quite some time now. This wasn't some knee-jerk decision from the executive branch.

I assume we'll get the details of the comprehensive report soon, and the all the babies crying about it will be BTFO.

fortune.com/2017/07/01/transgender-enlistments-military/

Because I think it's icky and I don't want to confront my sexual attraction to aperfect women with a male's brain. Your loss idiot.

So brave, I cry every time :')

Ftm? Sure, there's plenty of butch lesbians already in, same difference.

If you're too fat you can't join.
If you're too retarded, yo can't join.
Trannies typically suffer from both.

Military / taxpayers should not have to pay for their goddamn sex change operations, they fucking kill themselves at a phenomenally High rate, the enemies will see trannys as weak and thus the entire military as weak, and it's fucking mental deficiency.

Jesus Christ fuckin homo

Because they poison everything with their entitled attitude and mental illness.

Trannies don't want to serve this country. Like women, they want to use the military for an easy paycheck and healthcare, in this case their sex reassignment surgery. The Pentagon knows this, which is why they don't want them serving openly.

If you want to mutilate your penis into an open wound then fine, but the taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for it.

Complicating things for one, and also in the case of male to female what the fuck do we want soldiers that are growing weaker because of less testosterone? Transgenders in the standing army is literally ideological subversion in action.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

It's the globalists plan to co-opt our military. It would begin a slow slide of the culture from within.

They carry psychological baggage that haven't been dealt with, and political/ideological stances that will corrupt the institutions that should protect America.

There's also the danger of identity politics wreaking havok. And also how they're enlisting to have cosmetic surgery paid for. "Sexually we're unique so we require special treatment." has no place in a defense apparatus. Trannies are a liability.

The last thing you should do for a category if people that has a %40+ suicide rate is give them a loaded gun.

Poor Ric Flair

it's bad enough with two genders.
on our all male fobs we had to make special arraignments if a female was going to be staying on our fob for a few days. one was a sleeping area anf the other was taking 1 of the 2 latrines.

around here almost all of the traps i see are mexicans

We cant have them bleeding potentialy diseased menstral blood all over the trenches during prolonged firefights

chris kyle gave a loaded gun to a suicidal PTSD retard but no one calls him a fucking idiot

chris kyle died like a bitch because he gave a gun to a retard. if chris kyle had given a gun to a transgendered person, he would still be alive and losing libel lawsuits today.

Please just go away.

Didn't you know that leftists and trannies have always been fighting the struggle to join Literally Hitler's army and shoot muslims for their oil? I think they deserve to be able to.

#draftour(((daughters)))

why is it only americans posting these whiny threads

why are americunts so fucking stupid, seriously

I'm a little confused...I thought it banned the transgendered who already had operations done and did the full switch.

So how would the fact that "abusing the system to get them to pay for the sex change" come into play here if they already had the operation done?

Surely they can't predict who will decide to undergo the switch in the future

I'd like to give some perspective. The military doesn't take people that have medical problems, issues, or circumstances that stop them from deploying or working in high risk/ stress situations. A part of how this ties in with the transgender issue is deployments if you can't deploy you become a liability to the war fighting capability of the USA. You become a liability because you are a tool, a tool that cant be used effectively, think of a car with a flat tire. Trans people have higher health risks due to hormone therapy which is one problem. Another is that if they are unable to receive their medication even more complication are due to arise. Hormonal imbalance issues apply to cis gender males also, for example a man with one testicle can not join because his body doesn't produce enough testosterone. Another issue is the cost associated with transitioning. I'm not talking just about the surgeries and the hormones either. Every day a person is sick on quarters (bedrest), incapacitated, or recovering from surgery instead of doing their job is money the military is loosing because that person is not able to work. On to another point the military screens for mental illnesses and for people with unsuitable frames of mind for the military. Some examples are depression, anxiety, and antisocial personality disorders. The military does this because they need capable personnel who are mentally resilient who are able to complete the mission. And frankly the trans community has a very high suicide rate and a trans person in the militaries chance of committing suicide would almost certainly increase exponentially due to the stress and possible mental/physical trauma associated with serving in the armed forces. This is the briefest way I could describe some of the main points of why the decision was likely made.

At no point did I whine
Relax aussie

Suicide rate
Needed medication
Hygiene stuff is timely with their transition

You know, why you don't let people with any mental illness and condition.

> draft dodger not letting trans die for kikes
> pol complains not joining the military because they are pussies and not dying for kikes
> trans will willing fight and die for kikes but pol says no

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP ANONS HOLY SHIT. I wanna see one of you anons try TO BTFO ME.
> inb4 mentally ill
> inb4 pointless spending
Yes, all of those costs can go into the VA.
-

>Why should transgender's not be allowed in the military
You cannot serve in the armed forces with a mental disorder.

for starters, not everyone would know or care about calling them a "He", if they are really a "She", and vice versa, and then the Trans person on the battlefield, will get upset, that so and so isn't calling them the correct pronoun, and it would cause way too many unnecessary problems with communication and respect within the ranks. even if they Trans person, wasn't offended that someone didn't call them the right gender, it would still just cause confusion, and confusion is not what you want on the battlefield.

not to mention that Trans people represent like less than 1% of the population, if they represented 20% then it would almost be impossible not to have them in the military, but they aren't and they wont be, unless the Jewish Pschological Complex mis diagnoses enough of them, but that wont happen. or will it.

uh...
not even sure what to say at this point

Mental illness. Most trannies join the military so they can get their hormones and mutilation surgery done for free.

Do you seriously believe that your army would put in danger such special snowflakes?