Transgenders should be allowed in the military...

Transgenders should be allowed in the military. Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country. What Trump is doing is discriminating people for no reason and anti-American.

>Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country
"no"

>people

I have flat feet

Impeach now

People with mental illness should not be allowed in the military

Mutilated penis.
Mentally ill.

Remember to report this thread. There are multiple threads up on this subject, and op is just looking for (You)'s

>rainbow tape = lgbt
>soldier silenced by the rainbow tape
really made me think

Anybody this confused about their own life, shouldn't be in the business of taking the lives of others.

youll get to join a club, dont worry

Saying "I love my country" isn't enough. You have to be able to kill for your country as well.

And by kill I mean somebody other than yourself.

>Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country

Should schizophrenics be allowed to join?

>that comments section

A male taking estrogen is not only physically weaker than his opponent, but is also less emotionally stable.
Trannies should be banned from the army.
Unless they're comfort girls. Then we need to recruit.

If an actual war starts, and men are actually needed, men will be going off to war. And no one will care what you dress and act like before you were conscripted. And when you won't give a fuck what you dress and act like when you're knee deep in trenchwater, building the walls higher with corpses and keeping the fats off your rotting feet somewhere in Europe.
Enjoy not being in the military.

agreed
they'd make the perfect human shields

theyre physically fit though!

>Midgets should be allowed in the NBA. Any American who loves this game should be allowed to join a team and fight for the ball.

who is raiding us with this tranny propaganda?

SHUT UP BROWN PERSON! WE ARE TAKING THIS COUNTRY BACK!

>Anybody this confused about their own life, shouldn't be in the business of taking the lives of others.

Well said

She said it herself. She's allowing us to discriminate against her. It's our duty as patriots to exclude her as we see fit.

THIS IS THE FUTURE
AND ITS AMAZING

Your degeneracy belongs hidden from the eyes of society.

Christ won't reject you, turn to Christ and quit sinning.

>Letting trannies to the military without making the U.S. a giant joke to the enemies is American

Yeah no, fuck off.

>al-Chihuahua
my sides

"she"

>a country military is it's sword and shield
>we should forge this sword and shield with Broken and weak materials instead of the best and brightest materials
T. dumb fucking people

>checks flag
Yup. not a surprise.

no teeth in that smile.

Depression or crooked teeth anons?

>Implying being transgender somehow impedes you're ability to fight for your country. Seriously, have any of you basement dwellers even met a transgender person?

That's disgusting. Christ. That's so gross. Jesus fucking, that's not even remotely attractive. It's like looking at self mutilation.
Government pays for this nonesense?
Fucking christ.. .Kids needs fathers.

nice jawline bro

Christianity is for people who are to stupid to realize that degeneracy is bad just by using logic. Only people of weak minds and people who refuse to question their beliefs believe in Christianity and most other religions.
However there are a lot of dumb people in America so I would never actively oppose Christianity, because it is needed.

The military should be allowed in transgenders

>to stupid

>Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country.
Yep we should totally allow the morbidly obese to join for free health care, and people who are blind to join, or missing both hands. Just imagine the capabilities of our war machine than.

Give me one good reason why a mentally stable and physically capable transgender shouldn't be able to serve

Islam is worse my nigger

Why is Trump campaigning against traps now? Sup Forums has to prevent this from happening any more.

#trumpettes4traps

Mentally ill humans should not be allowed to be in the military. If you want that, then we can say that killers and pedophiles should be able to join too.

>mentally capable
>transgender
pick one

who makes these threads, seriously its like someone comes on Sup Forums and posts whatever the opposite trump says every day.

gee that was fast

>Look at picture for Buddhist symbols
We cool.

i just fucking said
If you could pick a sword between 2
one uses a mix of good and bad metals
the other uses only the best metals
WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING PICK THE FIRST ONE?
the military is not a fucking job, it's your life it's not a joke or it's not supposed to be.
you are fucking dealing with people's life's and homes. why would ANY ONE want some mentally deranged fuck head defending them

>fights for people's right to discriminate
>complains when people discriminate

Literally mentally ill

Loving your country does not mean you are fit to serve you fucking retard. Lucky trannies weren't allowed when I was in.

>Any American who loves this country should be allowed to join the military and fight for our country.

No.

People taller than 6'8" aren't allowed in the military.

You sound like someone who has never cared about who can serve until today.

Retarded degenerates shouldn't be allowed in the military!

Yeah so when your done with all your stuff join up.

You've clearly never heard of natural law theology. It's pretty common in Catholicism.

Do you know what (and how much of it, for that matter) it takes to keep them mentally stable and physically capable, hmmmm?
Dumb. Fuck.

>The most suicidal community should join the second most suicidal community.

>transgender
>mentally stable
Give me a good reason why a mentally stable and physically capable 9 year old shouldn't be able to serve om the exact same ranks then.

Buddhism's gotchu bro.

From the Kalama Sutta in the Pali canon (the most legitimate scriptures of the Buddha)

"So in this case, Kalamas, don't go by reports, by legends, by traditions, by scripture, by logical conjecture, by inference, by analogies, by agreement through pondering views, by probability, or by the thought, 'This contemplative is our teacher.' When you know for yourselves that, 'These qualities are unskillful; these qualities are blameworthy; these qualities are criticized by the wise; these qualities, when adopted & carried out, lead to harm & to suffering' — then you should abandon them."

>Mentally stable transgender

Mutual exclusion error. Does not compute.

fuck no faggot the military is not an equal opportunity employer

SAGED.
You faggots need to stop replying to these bait threads there are much more important things going on

>tfw one of the greatest symbols of transgender representation was convicted of treason over spilling spaghetti over a fuckton of classified military info yet won a get-out-of-jail-free card by Obongo solely because vagina.

Incorrect. Those with severe mental or physical illnesses do not, and never had, have the right to join the armed forces. Gender dysphoria is a sever mental illness with symptoms that often. manifest as both crippling depression and self-destructive, harmful, behavior. None of that is acceptable in a military setting.

Shouldn't you be off doing oh so important things right now? Quit wagging your finger at us, busybody prick.

Fuck off and die already, trannyfag, we've been having this discussion since the early morning and you're just too late now for us to give a shit about your lame position.

>sage anything i dont like#!

You don't think there exists a single trans person who just transitions and has no other accompanying problems?

I'll admit that by the nature of the condition very few trans will actually be eligible but that doesn't mean you ban every single one.

>why would ANY ONE want some mentally deranged fuck head defending them
I wouldn't either. I'd exclude trans persons who suffered from depression, bipolar, schizophrenia etc.

If these people can pass the same physical and mental assessments that every other soldier must pass why can they not serve?

Whilst clearly in the minority you do have to recognise that there do exist trans people who are perfectly mentally stable without much or any assistance.

Because its not reasonable to expect a nine year old to make an informed decision on whether or not to serve.

Christianity is literally paganism 2.0 and the only thing the Byzantines did was to flip some core paganistic values over because they were actively generating degenerates.
For instance,in paganism the naked body was worshipped.In christianity,modesty is worshipped

>Since the early morning
Dude.
Work.

Great, all the 10yo playing COD can join and serve then

There's always been lots of things that disqualify somebody from serving and yes insanity is and always been one of them. Go be a crazy "female" with a dick somewhere else.

You just admitted you've spent the entire day shitposting on pol. Get a life, faggot.

this

> Thank you for your service

You're just a hater who doesn't understand the joys of a feminine penis ... yet.

>should be allowed
only if they are physically and psychologically capable of performing their duties if they want to be coddled they shouldn't be joining the military and the military shouldn't be accommodating it.
I don't see how banning them from joining outright fixes anything, it just stirs up more people
It's pretty fucked up that the military has to pay for their sex change surgeries and shit though

You should only be allowed to join the military if you are fit to serve. Not the other way around. It is a responsibility of those ready able and willing to wear the uniform and capable of carrying out their orders should be serving. Trans are none of those things. They just want the perks without the sacrifice.

PastaThe left intentionally pics fights that can't be well defined or solved. It gives them white guilt points to farm. No other race gets any of this shit because nobody else will give them the time of day. We are called racist because we are the only ones who give any kind of compensation for being discriminated against. Ask a white South African about diversity. The trannies are the perfect poster children for the regressive left. They are mentally ill, but doctors are not allowed to diagnose or treat them properly because it might hurt their precious feelings. They expect way more rights and protection all the while holding up the victim flag like Marines on Iwo Jima. They are never held accountable for their massively disproportionate amount of degenerate behavior. They are extremely divisive against the traditional home and decent way of life and they blame normal people for the result. They are the left an extremely vocal minority of people who act like degenerate assholes while being shitty to the people they expect special treatment from and creating 99% of the bullshit in any given situation they are involved in. They are the perfect tool of division and degradation of the straight white male for the left. That is why they are promoted so heavily.
And they don't belong in positions of authority or responsibility like the fucking military.
T. Closet celibate trans who knows they have a mental illness and treats it the only current way you can responsibly. By shutting the fuck up about it and trying to act normal and not be a huge degenerate pain in the ass to everyone you meet.

why is it reasonable to expect it from someone who is even less mentally stable than the nine year old then? I'd rather trust a group of kids who just feel like peeing and do it naturally over a group of adults who look at themselves in the mirror and decide to mutilate themselves and pretend to be somethig they will never become.
The more trans men fight over the right to be considered as full fledged women, the more actual women will suffer

Are you in the military?

Thats why its banned.. Duh

I'm color blind

we need impeachment

Literally didn't fight as a tranny, only got the surgeries as gibs after retirement

>thank for you cervix

The issue is that there are different standards soldiers are required to meet in order to be a combat soldier in the military. Women have easier requirements than men because they tend to be weaker. Men who don't meet their requirements can claim to be trans and then meet the women's requirement which means a weaker less effective military. If you can't comprehend this op, then you shouldn't be here

I have a serious lung infection. WTF it's my right to join the military too. Just get rid of all health standards.

and tits apparently?

reading the neogaf meltdown was well worth it overall

Can retards join?

Holy shit that sick fuck could fit bottom right corner inside itself? Jesus christ on a cracker that's sick.

I had minor surgery as a child.
IMPEACH THE ORANGE BABOON

nowadays laughing at GAF is beating a dead horse
everyone knows that place is officially the polar opposite of r/The_Donald

Can guarantee most are just joining for the free pussy surgery or meds.

>Using God's Rainbow
Even God wants to Silence the Faggots.

What the fuck did I just watch. is that MTF or FTM? Why is it so hairy? Why does it look like a mutilated hole?

WHAT THE FUCK