Provide a typical response from a libtard when you ask for proof of their bullshit

>Yeah, it's google.com
>Find it yourself

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

>Of course the cis white guy would ask for proof.

>You just need to believe when POC and particularly WOC speak about their experiences.

While I may be making a specific claim from an obscure source that is 800 pages long, like, do your own research.

(((LITERALLY HITLER)))

You think "proof" matters on the street, cuz?

I will never understand why they will just NOT admit that races that grew up in conditions where advanced forms of organization, agriculture, and protection from a harsh climate and environmental setting were required might perform better cognitively than races where less advanced forms of what was listed were required. They believe in evolution, right? Then why can't they just admit this obvious fact, it makes me angry that they are so unabashedly ignorant.

They're willfully ignorant. "Research" to them consist of watching CNN for 30 minutes and thinking they are in the know. Theyre fucking morons.

>Provide a typical response from a libtard when you ask for proof of their bullshit...
"You're racist."

Why aren't Eskimo's the most advanced race then?

There's this one guy in my group of friends that types in whatever he wants verified as the truth into google.com and sends the first result as the infallible proof of his statement

This.

(((Ok but one of the sides social views are from the 1800s and one's is a little more progressive)))
Copied from an IM with a guy a work I troll with happenings.

"Educate yourself"
"You're racist"
"You're sexist"
"You're Islamophobic"
"You're Trans-phobic"
"You're bigoted"
"You're a nazi"
"You're a fascist"
"YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!"
>autistic screeching

lol one guy in my x-friendship group actually once replied that there was more of them that agreed with each other than with me in the group.
I love it when they give into arrogance and hate because it makes me stronger.

I was told to get educated from a bitchy, arrogant, pink haired black cunt. And on the front of her shirt it literally said educated black woman...

Lmao

I did and became a white supremacist

oh my god someone please kill her.

or its "GO READ A BOOK!"
what fucking book is it????? Is it THIS ONE(Pic Related)?

>it's common knowledge, your so stupid. Why I am even talking to you?

>reference to unspecified "science" whose precise conclusions are unnamed

>Holy shit, talk about a step backwards

there was no wealth before white people

She was yelling at me in the middle of the fucking work place and most being biased toward her views. Oh god I still hate her fucking face

YoU NEeD PrOOf oF MY BulLShiT?

>tumblr.com

I never used the words god dammit until I met her. That fucking cocky bitch,

>They believe in evolution, right?
nope. they larp the pro-evolution, pro-science, atheist card because they perceive the right to be antithetical to those. in practice they are clueless about the scientific method, defend all religions as exempt from the general possibility that ideologies can be wrong and one of their biggest trigger is evolutionary psychology. they are mindless knee-jerk contrarians. if the right went full materialist, we'd see this same left join convents and self-flagellate on the streets, not to mention becoming full-metal creationists overnight.

Yeah, But...
I Don't Know...
*Ignores my statement and continues*

It's true. The right used to be pro migration to increase the offer on the job market.
And the left went butt hurt.
Time changed and they are now for it.
They might call themselves revolutionary, the true is that they are reactionary toward the original way of life.

>whataboutism