Red pill me on interracial couples. I don't have any problem with it and think that it a very beautiful thing

red pill me on interracial couples. I don't have any problem with it and think that it a very beautiful thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMmtF4PQcNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematopoietic_stem_cell_transplantation#Donor_registration_and_recruitment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see why anybody would. Multiracial babies are much stronger infact, and very capable of building a stronger world. that is the future

Yes, T, you would.

..cunt

very good goy
soon we will wipe out your dreaded white ra-
i mean tyrone is better for your sister

>Multiracial babies are much stronger infact
Literally a lie. Weaker immune systems, more health problems blah blah blah...

So there was once a group of loosers that couldn't get a girl
They decided that it was the girls fault
They called them sluts that only go for black guys so they would feel like it wasn't their fault they were a failure
These people came together and formed Sup Forums
There is nothing wrong with interracial couples

Why is the right girl looks like she has autism?

Everything we know about evolution contradicts you.

if every white women had a kid with a black guy, theres goes the white race. Can be the same with any race. It can destroy a race. Without people from the same race having kids there would be no interracial. Same thing with gays. If everyone was gay we would cease to exist. There would be no gays without straight couples.

one thing i don't understand is
According to pol the jews control the world even if they aren't that many
So such accomplishment for such a small population
Wouldn't it make the jews the masterrace?

>muh hybrid theory
yeah you shouldn't fuck your cousin but having kids with someone who has extremely different genes also appears to be a hindrance based on current genetic studies

Here's your redpill:
>be me, today
>go to Walmart with gf
>buy exactly 22 items
>in the 35-minute span of time that passes, count 29 white women with half-nigger shitlets in tow, no nigger buck in sight
>there are 7 more single mother coalburners than items in our cart before we leave

Beautiful, though. So beautiful, the gf and I have made a game of it, like "Punchbug" or "I Spy," except with broken homes and fatherless children. Truly the salt of society.

why do you even give a shit if 300 years from now there are no more white people?

I'd rather have mixed Conservative people rather than pure White but diseased fucking liberals.

See the guy in the left? See the girl in the middle? When they breed, the create something like the girl on the right.

Why do you not care?

>goy

Thats literally a canadian jew girl. She has an asmr channel

youtube.com/watch?v=bMmtF4PQcNM

She recognized she opens these threads on a regular basis.

I don't know why but it happens to be a lot of jews in Canada.

When a pair is in love, the race is irrelevant. But usually it is just a fetish.

BASED

He's a fucking medkit. Those chocolate niggers are going to be safe in their Moria Mountains with all the Nazi gold until the end of time.

And it works for any race as i said! Why so antiwhite?

Africa has the most genetic diversity of any continent, when are Somalis going to start making the white man's life better?

Because collectivism was a mistake?
Form an identity around something besides labels and a bunch of accomplishments you had nothing to do with. You'll be a lot happier then, trust me.

damn leaf has a proxy now

>1 post by this ID

>Everything we know about a theory that was created by someone who came to existence through white ancestors

You've literally contradicted yourself.

I'm assuming you don't want to take any measure to prevent climate change?

What's up kike nigger lover? Reading your Talmud regularly? Study the Zohar real good kike, don't want any of the others crafting that golem before you!

There is nothing written in stone that says races are forever. They can go extinct. Id like that not to happen, but i also agree.

They're also dumber on average so you would think they're better you kike

>Form an identity around something besides labels
Okay - how about genetics

nigga i am white i am not anti white
i just don't get why you give a shit about what happens to the world after you leave it
If your atheist then you don't even exist at that point
If your religious you got more import shit to think about like surviving the torture in hell or having fun in heaven

>you'll be happier when you have no identity or sense of being part of something larger than yourself, trust me

I think this might be the most just flatly, obviously untrue thing I've ever read on Sup Forums

Pic related sums it up

If you take the IQ distributions and compare genius levels against total population you find that there are more whites at genius IQ than there are the entire population of jews. Their mean may be higher but by total numbers they are still beat. Deception and head games are useful short term, but in the long run you always lose to Jews.

>start preparing a reply
>see flag
>stop caring

I can have my own opinion dude. Think about it. Races aren't permanent.

In the end if shit turns bad tribalism will prevail.
You're all fucking retarded taking for granted the current state we live in.
May I remind you that during the great recession people were hanging niggers on lampshades like it was nothing to save more jobs for white people.
Seriously lost in your head.
Half bred will be rejected by most groups.
+ in terms of evolution not seeing a problem with your female being taken by foreign male is somewhat a sign of you being neutered.
It is supposed to piss you off, it means you lost and that another tribe won.
>Muh christcucktianism it's okay to genocide a group of people to create something new with no identity of its own :D

Nope climate change is a problem it could kill all the world
It's basic decency to give a shit about what we leave to the ones after us
But why should i give a shit about who the ones after us are?

Race mixing creates more genetic diversity which is BAD for organ transplantation and complicate forensic identification of human remains and finding criminals. It's why police ask for the race of the attacker, DNA being mostly nigger is how boons like the Baton Rouge serial killer were found even though witnesses reported it as a white man.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer
>Within the United States, racial minority groups are the least likely to be registered and therefore the least likely to find a potentially life-saving match. In 1990, only six African-Americans were able to find a bone marrow match, and all six had common European genetic signatures.
>Africans are more genetically diverse than people of European descent, which means that more registrations are needed to find a match.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematopoietic_stem_cell_transplantation#Donor_registration_and_recruitment

>It's basic decency to give a shit about what we leave to the ones after us
Where is that standard for races?

Doesn't bother me honestly, on here i see examples of hot coal burners but in my city it's always fat blonde bitches with bacterial infections between their folds and some skinny twig black guy who I'm pretty sure is using the fat bitch as a mattress

girl on the right on your your pic is....
well, she's your redpill

>everything a few zoologists cooked-up about "hybrid vigour" by studying the cross-mating of 2 close species is applicable to populations of billions of humans

OK.

>I don't have any problem with it and think that it a very beautiful thing
Then your a brainwashed BET watching Obama loving faggot

OP look what it did to him! LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!

mongrel here, can someone release me from this nightmare?

No because if you leave the world in ruin you will hurt the people after you
But you wouldn't hurt them by not making white people
It's like do you give half a shit that there are so few native americans
no you don't
why should the future people if there are few whites?

behold the "I don't have any problem with it" people's future

Jews need a host civilisation to leech off in order to rise to those heights of control.