Smoke weed, can't get good job

>Smoke weed, can't get good job
>Eat awesome food, get fat
>Drink booze, get fat and become an alcoholic

Is there anything fun I can do in excess that isn't looked down upon by society, is enjoyable, and not too bad for me?

>>Smoke weed, can't get good job
Literally on par to "i know he's a virgin because of how he dresses" beliefs.

Everything in moderation-even moderation

>working
>lifting
>dieting

>weed dependent=deadbeat
>obese sloth=deadbeat
>alcoholic=deadbeat

>moderation in weed, eating, booze
>you a good boy you dindu nuffin

No i'm saying this because I smoked weed for 6 years straight and am having a problem getting a good job.

I quit for awhile and got it out of my system. Then when a few more job opportunities fell through I went and got a shitty promotion at my shitty wagecuck job so I look better on paper. During that time I started smoking weed again. I recently stopped again. Stopped last week. Hopefully it doesn't take as long to get out of my system as last time.

There are decent jobs that don't drug test, but I just have a really hard time getting them.

I'm trying. I'm going to use weed as reward for when I get the job. It's best enjoyed in moderation but I still enjoyed it in excess. When I stopped smoking weed I went to the gym more regularly. I'm overweight and really want to stop being such a fatfuck. When I started smoking again I stopped going to the gym as frequently. So I need to find a good way to manage everything. I think if I had a better job it would be easier because I would have a more set schedule. Right now with my shitty wagecuck job I'm working all over the place when it comes to hours.

Getting bj's from sexi traps

100k per year
Smoke weed everyday.

oh and I still need to find a way to give my gf attention too so that kinda cuts down on gym time too.

six figure salary on Sup Forums is a meme

>in excess

Cut this part out and you can do all of the above things.

I'm a STEM graduate who smokes weed...

Weed is beneficial and almost necessary to solving the more creative problems. The only at it gets in the way of your work is if you smoke before work, which is akin to drinking before work.

Don't blame an external influence unless you can directly prove it effects your chances at a job, saying I can't get a job because weed is less legitimate than I can't get a job because feminism, because plenty of HR are actually evil man hating sociopaths.

Lifting, mms, boxing, mountain/trail biking.

Or have a kid.

>There are decent jobs that don't drug test
Well I mean you could just do like any other drug, since weed takes exceptionally long to clear out...
I mean like 5-7 days vs 30-60+

Don't beat yourself up OP, I'm an unemployed not fat STEM graduate who's never smoked weed or slept with a girl before marriage or drank alcohol before. Still looking for that job that pays over $15 without going back to school. Might NEET for a few years in that case if I was such a moralfag for nothing.

That sounds like a centrist-cuck thing to say

Working you degenerate fuck

it's pretty awesome doing things in excess though.

But you're right.

everything this world has to offer is a carrot on a stick. it's an illusion

Jesus Christ is real and is the only way to find fulfillment and peace.

that depends on frequency of use. When blood levels are thc saturated, the molecules become attached to fat in your body because they are non-polar. Fat is stored in many places, not just subcutaneously. A weed smoker with lower body fat will test clear sooner than a fatty. If you smoke once and get really high, it will clear in a few days. If you smoke for a week straight, every day to saturation, then it can take up to a month.

The withdrawal from weed hits a few weeks after stopping because as your body metabolizes and excretes fat, the molecules of weed become available. They don't get you high, but they do have a lingering physical effect that anyone familiar to the substance can recognize.

>>Eat awesome food,
only if you are a lazy asshole

if you exercise you can eat whatever you want

I just say weed effects me getting a job due to the drug test. It doesn't affect my creative drive much, but it can make me lazy or not wanting to do certain things depending on the time of day that I smoke it.

I should probably start lifting every now and again at the gym. How would you begin to start?

You make a good point, however weed is the easiest drug to get a hold of, and has the least negative effects on my body. I really enjoy acid, and your post actually reminded me that I should do it again soon, but I certainly feel the effects the next day.

I do work though, and I'm trying to find a better job so I can make more money and work more. :-/

I'm a bigger dude. I'd say im fat, but not stupidly fat. I can still easily move around and do a lot of stuff. I'm pretty agile for a bigger dude as well. I'm about six feet tall and have broad shoulders. I smoked weed for about 6 years consistently. It took me around 105 days (thats when I finally got the clear test, I stopped testing 2 weeks prior so I could have been clean any time from then on) to finally get a clean drug test. I just stopped again after smoking for almost two months again. I'm thinking it'll take me two weeks to a month at most this time to get out.

For me I know that once I get past 3 days without smoking weed it's not hard to say no after that. I'm well past that now so i'm pretty confident i'll be clean again soon.

Jesus Christ...carrot on a stick....crucified
You would have to know more about the man himself to see past his illusion.

How many calories should I burn daily to enjoy awesome food? I'm trying to stay around or below 2000 calories. When I work out I'd go to the gym for about a half hour or so on an elliptical and burn 400-500 calories when doing so. My doctor told me that working out for 30 minutes each day 5 times a week would do me a lot of good.

I wish people like you were rounded up and shot.
I can only stand so much larping faggotry.

Please get some qualification, I've never heard of white collar jobs testing anything besides cocaine and that's after there's a problem.

..if you really must, hide it in a tissue and pretend to blow your nose.

dummo
im a lazy fat fuck

wear gear, ride passive, and keep the speeds faster than 100mph disciplined to the track.
you wont though.
and youll probably get killed anyhow
t. rider for 14 years

not politics-related, you scum-fuc

Thanks user, I have learned from Ascended Masters

yeah how many middle aged motherfuckers exercise apart from yoga queens?

I have a bachelor's degree. A lot of the jobs in my particular area of study requires drug tests due to the expensive equipment that would be used.

Looks cool, but motocycles arent my thing.

Buy one of these fake penis plastic with a pouch that you can wrap around your wraist and ask a clear friend of you to piss in the pouch.
Saw it on manswer a way back I believe.

That has worked for many of my friends, but it seems kind of stressful. You'd have to warm the pee somehow too right? To a certain temp? I just worry about if things go wrong. It's nice actually being clean yourself so you can confidently pee in a cup without worry.

Although the job search didn't really get much more promising after I quit, even though I had more options. I just had a lot of competition at all of the interviews. One time I found out that I was competing again 45 other people for a job with only 3 slots.

Drink water faggot.

>Eat awesome food less frequently
>don't get fat

workout

Play good vidya - avoid AAA trash and liberal wet dreams and you'll be good.

your post is literally im a fast food worker tier.

Fuck geese.

sweetpee.com

shit worked for me, no shilling. Its the same product and company as testnegative but cheaper and reusable

I mean, ok I probably could use to drink more.

yeah? It worked for you? Did you go to a quest diagnostics lab or something like it?

describe to me how the process went start to finish.

I failed a test 90 days sober, and I'm a skinny dude. Synthetic will always be my go to in the future having passed a DT with one of those waistband kits. The heating is super simple as it comes with a handwarmer sticker thing that will stay consistently at body temp ranges for an hour plus, its all about timing

yeah it was a concerta/quest lab

hour before the test you put the waistband on, tape the hose to your dick, cut the hose to end just at the tip, activate and stick on handwarmer, sit in waiting room till your called, go into testing bathroom, whip out your dick, uncrimp the tube, fill the test bottle, boom you passed

I actually ordered from testnegative, but they called and said they were out of the kits but could send me the sweetpee branded "gag" alternative which was 100% the same, coming from the same place, just different labels

Not him but I've used synth piss and it's worked. Probably going to order some from his link if I can find good reviews kek.

You need better hobbies bro. Trying doing working out, or find a sport if you think the gym thing is a bit to boring. You could also try painting, reading, or anything that's half-way beneficial. Hell, give cooking a go instead of just eating, you fat ass. If you're good enough you can do some trade school and actually make money off it.

>That stem entitlement
Kek

Read a book you fag, your looking at this with a degenerate point of veiw. You dont need drugs to have fun

Why not just strap clean piss to your leg like other degenerates?

autofail if you dont hit temps like 100 deg_f +/- 5deg