So whats happening with this girl? did she really go to jail...

so whats happening with this girl? did she really go to jail? i know she deleted pretty much everything but thats all i know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc&t=739s
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
archive.org/stream/newrelationofgas05lecl/newrelationofgas05lecl_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus fuck shes hot with a pound of makeup

They got her.

thats hardly even any makeup really

The jews got her

It's not as much as you think. I would guess she would have some redness near nose/checks, little purple under her eyes, and lighters/less full eye brows. She has little if any contour so her bone structure is what you see.

No she didn't go to jail. She's fine and probably come back at some point under a new name for full alt-right stuff

She's some YouTube/IG hog I'm guessing? I don't really follow any of this shit.

>I don't really follow any of this shit.

and you're not missing out on anything except petty drama and squabbling between youtube "personalities"

Flavor of the month roastie. Stop making these cancerous shit threads. She cashed out, left her shit deleted and left.

Nah, she's just distancing herself from the (((skeptic))) movement because she realised how pozzed up it was when they threw a hissy fit over her race-realism video without actually producing any arguments.
She's also going to start doing video's more in the style of tl;dr because she thinks her face distracts too much from her points.

She's the purest known manifestation of /ourgirl/
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc&t=739s

if she does come back i hope she doesnt censor herself we need someone that drops the hard to swallow redpills

If she takes out her face then whats the point.

Redpilling the youth with her dulcet tones.

E celebs are for basic red pills
From now on you people shall read fucking books.
Or documentaries.
Here is one.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Here is a text about the north american natives, interesting parts about how they delivered war, you get to read about how they tortured and scalped folks.
archive.org/stream/newrelationofgas05lecl/newrelationofgas05lecl_djvu.txt

Read nietzsche a lot. If you speak french get the french versions. I don't want anymore burgers giving me their shitty interpretations of nietzsche.

i dont give a fuck
post her fucking name so my filters block this stupid fucking trash

>nietzche

if you dont care why are you posting in this thread?

if you care why are you still alive ?

I don't care about her attention whoring political views (that she probably doesn't really believe in). She's a cute lady though.

lmao, yet another whore cashed out on you guys and ran

it's getting like every few months now, I guess Lauren Southern does deserve a little credit for sticking with it. it gets crazy

>cashed out

She barely made any money from this. You're retarded.

>did she really go to jail?
>(((establishment)))
>ever jailing good goy e-celebs
Each of these youtube trend monetizers contributes into bluepilling goyim more than some jewish professor from liberal arts university and therefore extremely useful for (((them))).

primer, concealer, foundation, brows plus brow gel, eyeliner, mascara, lipliner, lipstick, maybe blush/highlighter and a setting spray

How was she bluepilling goyim?

this but unironically

i can see you are retarded

>Claims that blacks are so dumb that they can't understand time or experience empathy.
>Has a known public friendship with a black person who she often interacts with in her own personal free time

Isn't it obvious she is just shillin to pol for attention?

I want her to fuck my butt with a strapon dildo while telling me that I'm "mommy's little girl." while thrusting into me from on top and kissing me in between the sweet nothings. With each thrust I want to feel her hair hanging down and caressing my sensitive nipples. And just as we're climaxing she tells me "I love you user. Now give me an aryan baby."

Can you name 1 (one) brand new youtube e-celeb with parteon who names the jew? Because there is no redpill without JQ, only derailing of many sorts. For example, i know one blacked attention whore who constantly attacks muslims (natural enemy of jew against whom they want other goyim to fight ).

t. female or faggot

literally who

heres my face.
good call

>I will NEVER fondle this girl's tiny tits

Some attention whore who switched sides from being an SJW to a "red-pilled grill xDDD" for money and all the alt-right cucks now worship her for it

>Claims that blacks are so dumb that they can't understand time or experience empathy.

That's not what she said though. You're a moron. Tree is not even part of the people she was talking about, Tree is African American.

Tara McCarthy, Rage

she didnt even make any money, youtube routinely demonetizes people they think are racist or offensive

>normie posters

Not even true, she still makes money, so does Lauren and all the other attention-whores.

What, you think they do this for free? Are you retarded? Either Patreon or Youtube money. All they do is say "fuk izlam trump is le best xdd" and all the beta alt-right orbiters start throwing money at them. Saw a fellow leaf yesterday saying he donated 150$ to Lauren. Under normal circumstances I'd assume he would be trolling but now it seems pretty real.

Nice shilling you fucking kike.

How is Rage making money? She doesn't have a YT anymore or a twitter. She is off the grid. Are YOU retarded?

i don't really know much about other youtube personalities but Lauren really doesn't care about trump anymore

also I saw a leaf that gave $1000 to her. he posted proof. that's pretty sad

christ you leafs are literally retarded, she covered how she was demonetized and she doesnt even have a youtube anymore

Literally could be just lipstick and good lighting
t. Not with an ugly hag

How is it shilling you retard? It's literally what happened. She used to be an SJW but she recently switched to the alt-right because she realized beta orbiters with mommy money are an untapped market.

The exact same thing is going on with Laci Green right now. You can expect many more SJW female youtubers to go alt-right now. They probably got wet over seeing Jordan Peterson's monthly patreon money and want in on some.

Not right now doofus, before. Oh and look, it's the Finngolian who unironically supports Lauren on Sup Forums. God, you are in EVERY single thread about Lauren, what do you even do with your life?

I don't even know why your kind comes to Sup Forums even while knowing that Lauren and her kin are more of the r/the_donald type than pol...

just stop you are embarrassing yourself

if you are assuming the money will go to spread the politics and change culture amd peoples minds, it makes more sense. Its better than doing nothing at least.

Except she didn't just do alt lite stuff. She went full on race realism.

>The exact same thing is going on with Laci Green right now
You are genuinely mentally deficient. It's not the same thing at all. Laci Green is still a feminist and didn't go alt-right at all. She risked nothing by doing what she did. Rage on the other hand risked a lot by putting her face to the opinion that "blacks are dumb and violent and Jews suck". And Rage barely even made any money, maybe the amount of money you'd make working minimum wage at Walmart at best.

>more of the r/the_donald type than pol...
I am fully the Sup Forums type, I am strictly ethnonationalist. I'm just not simultaneously retarded.

where the proof. when was rage a sjw?, you are right about laci green though

Which is why she faced such a large backlash that she needed to delete all of her shit and rebrand herself. She realized she went too far and is now going to try to steal followers from Lauren Southern by going alt-light.

she is a jew tho..

That is the total opposite what she is doing you lying heeb. Get the fuck out of here Shlomo

big if true

lol, no. Why is everyone on Sup Forums so interested in tearing down people who actually support their causes?

yeah, her brows just naturally have product on them and her eyelids are just "dirty".

good1

Fuck off retards. No one is going to buy it.

It is likely you're talking to Antifa/leftypol/shareblue shills

>Say stupid shit
>Get BTFO
>Say it was "just a joke" and you used retarded sources unironically
>scurry offline like a rat

Why are """"white nationalists""" such jokes?

a mixture of shlls and normies and people that are jelly when girls gets lots of money and attention just for being cute. which they sometimes do. but being jelly is still stupid.

as for rage i think she deactivated her patrion even. since she got student loan and didnt "need" money. kinda interesting touch that should be mentioned. says something about her character

>This is how now NEETS are conceived.

You're correct

this
kikes are getting desperate because the JQ is becoming popular to normies.

ring in nose, mfw

She's an idiot. She thinks that Linkin Park was a Jewish-conspiracy. Mike Shinoda is a Japanese Protestant. Just. Just.

>brow gel
You know what, fuck it I don't even want to know

Or maybe it's because people are sick of these shitty e celeb threads on pol

What's wrong with ecelebs?
What's wrong with getting attention from them?

>You're a moron. Tree is not even part of the people she was talking about, Tree is African American.

lol, nice bait.

It sounds like you haven't even watched the video. It sounds like you're a completely disingenuous person.

it's hair gel for the your eye brow hairs.

idk why men have to act like anything makeup related is soooo difficult to understand.

don't have hate it when women are like..."an engine block??? i don't know what that is and i don't even wanna know xD"

quit being such a pussy ass retard.

>Alien Mind: Black People Have No Conception of European Morality
>Law is an abstract concept, just like promise, obligation, morality, time, consequences and remorse. Because of this, the thought of actually putting yourself in the position of another cannot be formulated by the African Negro.

RageAfterStorm sources, yet, she still keeps nigger friends in personal life. That's direct evidence she is just a shill using the alt right for monetary gain. But keep white knighting for her though like the beta cuck faggot you are.

>nigger friends
So she's BLACKED?

Its possible. Just look at Lauren's relationship with ThatGuyT.

She discovered the loo

You disingenuous cunt, you are knowingly omitting the part in her video where she said that stuff only applied to pure Sub-Saharan Africans of a certain tribe and that African Americans have more mental capabilities because of European admixture.

You are aware that you leftists will be the first to die on the day of the rope? Are you starting to sweat?

Easily impressionable thot that went from sjw to nazi larper in about a year's time.
Couldn't take the heat from some ecelebs complaining about her, so she ragequit (no pun intended)

I watched a video on this, the man with the biggest dick in the USA. he had 12 NATURAL inches and was white. I don't have the name of the video but how can black boys even compete

>African Americans have more mental capabilities because of European admixture.

Yeah, that 17-20% of white admixture practically makes African Americans white. Jesus Christ you shills are something else.

>weed poster

Doesnt she get mad white knight bucks from patreon?

She thinks her ideas can stand on their own, she's wrong... but that's probably what she thinks.

Do any of you fuckers know her real name?
I do.

>brows plus brow gel
What did she mean by that

tell us

Never said they were white. Fuck off moron.

No. She deleted her Patreon before she ever even made the race video.

OMG CONTROVERSYYYYY CLICK HERE!!!!

>big if true
is this a meme

yea

nevermind found it on google

s'up namefag

where's the feet pics? asking for a friend

Why do nogs always have gross long fingernails?

She looks just like this girl I hooked up with. She had awesome tits, I hope Rage does too. She gives me a raging boner if you know what I mean

fit to mary

Ashley.

We're mad because all she brings to the table is looks.

We are sick of mediocre bitches getting money for regurgitating men's points. Rage, Lauren Southern, Pettibone, Tara McCarthy etc. do nothing but regurgitate the most basic far-right talking points, yet the often get 100x the earning of actual content creators.

Compare someone like Lauren Southern's patreon to the likes of Kantbot or Ryan Landry.

>we
Who, shariablue?
They are useful to redpill others, and looks help with that.
Creating content is completely irrelevant.

>she

Anons....

Never give any of your NEETbux to these girls.

As seductive as they can be it's clear that any money you send is you being taken advantage of. Just look at Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone. They're basically getting a European vacation courtesy of donations.

The vaginal jew is a powerful thing.