A helicopter hovering over a location will remain above that location indefinitely

>a helicopter hovering over a location will remain above that location indefinitely
>a plane flying from NYC to LA doesn't arrive any quicker than a plane flying from LA to NYC
>a plane cannot fly directly north from Mexico City at 800mph and use the 1000mph rotation of the earth to land in San Diego
>when a bullet is in flight for more than 1.5 seconds you have to compensate for the rotation of the earth or you'll miss your shot
Explain this shit spherecucks.
>hard mode: no parroting muh first law of motion without actually explaining how it's applicable

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph6_4mbxgDg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=74&v=slD66ZIjggY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inertial_frame_of_reference
youtube.com/watch?v=h6QinYav-_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inversion_(meteorology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novaya_Zemlya_effect
steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Water always self levels you retard.

And to add no inertial frame of reference bullshit.

The earth cannot be an inertial reference frame as it cannot maintain a constant velocity by the virtue of it going around the sun in an ellipse according to heliocentric model.

>Buy baloon
>Buy helium
>Buy rope
>Buy camera
>Flat-earther no more.

wake the fuk up goyim ball earth is a freemason jew ruse

>there is no curvature in the oceans
NASA says otherwise

show us your flag cuck

goyim the freemason lodges are jew landing zones of power and the dumb asses in the lodges have NO CLUE they are fukkin their own family. Babylon mystery school, jew mafia

>>a helicopter hovering over a location will remain above that location indefinitely
the air as well as the helicopter has something called momentum causing it to keep its velocity. the air further pushes the helicopter into the spinning directions. also the helicopter wont stay on the same spot because of the wind that hits it alone

>a plane flying from NYC to LA doesn't arrive any quicker than a plane flying from LA to NYC
again momentum, and also relativity. the plane starts with the same trajection the earth spins resulting in relatively the earth not moving at all from the perspective of the plane making the direction of travel irrelevant

>a plane cannot fly directly north from Mexico City at 800mph and use the 1000mph rotation of the earth to land in San Diego
again relativity. all speed is meassured in relation to the movement of the earths spinning. so a plane going 800km/h from a perspective outside the earth is just flying 800km/h faster or slower (depending on in which direction the plane flies) than the earth spins.

also nasa is fake as fuck by the way
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

and the earth hollow with nazis living either inside or in antarctica with flying saucers

Why do you think all references in surveying are relative to sea level?

Are you retarded?

I tried that. Got to 121,000 ft and witnessed nothing.

>she thinks this is a rebuttal
You're two posts in and have thoroughly embarrassed yourself. Get out of my thread, moron.

What? You can easily check and see that flying from LA to NYC takes about 30mins less than NYC to LA.

all those videos use fisheyelenses. wether they show flat earth or not. you see it easily when the camera swing up and down and suddenly you get inverted curvature there. watch the video again where you got that pic from.

It's completely flat? There aren't waves or anything?

earth is flat 200 proofs- dubay

fish eye create curvature retard
they dont make things flat

>earth rotates W to E
>W to E flights are quicker
How is that possible when the earth would be traveling 1000mph away from you? Thanks for debunking your own argument.

>cropped image
Martyr yourself.

gosh damnit mother fuckers

they curve things yes, but if you curve a curved line in the right way (the direct opposite) the curved line will become straight once again.

I see you, shill.

controlled opposition, attempting to discredit the whole of Sup Forums and the conservative platform in general.

or you're trolling.

or genuinely stupid.

jew freemasonry run your town via lodge cops courts clergy. just look at the fukkin lodge website goyim. a fukkin jew from nyc or CA is your chief and mayor. wake the fukk up goyim

ayyy lmao

amatuer balloon all show flat earth and they prove they dont use any special lense

all nasa and ball earthers always use fish eye

youre a imbecile

if it is flat where is the rest of the earth?

>still no arguments

things get smaller the farther away

please

answer

I tried to imagine why the helicoptor has its own bubble making its own law of physics

yeah, where is the rest of the land if it is flat, you should be able to see to the end of it far enough,

I can only see 1/100th here

where is the rest of the land hmm flat earther

in the picture you still see the end of the hall because it is not spherical

goyim,
yes earth is flat.
in your town jews run it via freemasonry lodge dupes. it goes back to Babylon mystery mason schools. they own the police clergy judge mayor, wake up goyim

Holy shit this retard is trying extra hard.

Youve heard of the horizon? Thats how everyone who isnt a mouth breathing nogger knows the earth is round, otherwise youd be able to see to the ends of the earth and the horizon would not get in Your way.

Also
>sage & reported for not politics

You haven't answered my question in OP or shown me curve yet.

Debunked.

The pylons are not set straight from point a to point b but curve to the left and then right again.

if the hall is longer you wouldnt

no you shouldnt

Inertial frame of reference
It's not about the literal velocity and direction, it's about the relative change in said. When the plane sits on the tarmac in mexico city, it and san diego and the atmosphere through which it flies have the same relative change in position per second (1000mph due east). That doesn't change if the plane flies straight north, it has only changed it's velocity relative to MC, SD, and the atmosphere in the north-south axis. In an absolute sense, the plane is still moving at 1000mph due east, it's just that everything else is too so it's not obvious. In order to cancel that out, the plane would have to to exert energy equivalent to 1/2mv^2 + inefficiency due west.

its debunked because it looks like ps1

You must be a nigger on account of your low IQ.

There is dust, moisture, pollution and the atmosphere in general that limits visibility. Also the human eye has a range limit as to how far it can see.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
stop around 4:22, you see the earth curving the other way when the camera swing around

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph6_4mbxgDg
1:44 you see the camera swing around a bit and see the earth gaining some slight curvature as well.

both supposed flat earth videos.

>sees evidence that there is 0 curvature at 190 miles
>hurr durr I'm not a nigger, I know you can't see past 2.9 miles
Fucking retard.

The low level freemasons have sold America out and they think they are so cool to be in their little club.

>>when a bullet is in flight for more than 1.5 seconds you have to compensate for the rotation of the earth or you'll miss your shot
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=74&v=slD66ZIjggY
black science man explains

>the horizon is 2.9 miles for an average height person
>can see a city skyline from 11 times farther away
Really makes me think

but why do we fly to the right to get to london,
fly to the left to get to japan
but the english fly to the right to get to japan

thats just the lighting and the angle

if flat earthers had some reverse fish eye lens which doesnt exist

then it still wouldnt look like that because theres no fucking end of the flatness

You can always tell when someone has no nautical experience.

Also riddle me this flatfucks, if the earth is flat, why do we not observe a horizontal component to gravity the farther you go from the center of the earth disc? The center of gravity of an object is the center of mass, which in a disc, is the center of the circle. The vector of the force exerted by gravitational attraction is toward the (displacement weighted) center of gravity. QED, the farther you got from the center of the disc, the more of the gravitational force vector would be in the horizontal axis. Therefore if the earth was flat, people in new zealand would be standing straight up relative to gravity at a noticeable angle relative to the surface of the earth

No it's quite literaly the literal velocity.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inertial_frame_of_reference

And then combine what you said with the Coriolis effect, the earth said to be spinning underneath the plane, the Earth then changing velocity on an elliptic.

Also to think about it the force of the constant acceleration and deceleration around the elliptic would tear the Earth apart because of the alleged gooey mantle.

How come we can fly around the world?

how does gps work?

Where was this photo taken from?

I never said it was due to the Earth's rotation, because it isn't.

it doesnt need a reverse fisheye lense. just a normal one with the right alignment. stuff above the the center will be curved upwards, beneath will be curved downwards. so if the line of horizon is beneath the center it will counter the earths curvature. than you just crop the footage a bit and make the center appear as it aligns with the horizon

>spheres
stars including the sun
planets includings one in other solars systems, not Earth though
moons including our own
asteroids and comets, pretty much the bigger they are the more sphere like they are

really get's your neurons firing family. why is the Earth the lone exception?? why hasn't Best Korea told us the truth?

Gravity is a pseudo force resultant from the laws of buoyancy and the aspect of density

Gravity was needed to give credence to the heliocentric model.

did you even read the wikipedia page you just linked me?

and the earth isn't spinning under the plane, the earth, the plane, and the air through which the plane flies all spin at the same rate

What is their agenda in pretending the Earth is round and why can we go around the world?

Flat Earthers should be removed.

No really, all you have to do to prove flat-earthtards wrong is say one word.
No debate is even required.

The word? COMPASS

So then the water must also be spinning at the same speed as the Earth?

Funny why hasn't it pooled at the equator caused by the spin? Why are there rivers that flow northward up the ball? Pic related.

If I'm ever in charge, flat earthers get gassed even before jews

>just crop the footage

how about a 3 hour video then
youtube.com/watch?v=h6QinYav-_Q

you actual ball KEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inversion_(meteorology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novaya_Zemlya_effect
How will Op ever recover?

Nigger burgers like you won't know how to organize.

Magnetism is centric. Therefore the things magnitized in the magnetosphere will be at a constant within space.

Now...if we could manipulate magnetism to get away from traction.

So, we all agree that flat earthers get the rope on dotr?

fucking ball shitters

dude, im a hollow earther. but the reason would be that a flat earth pretty much requires god to function. a spherical earth can function without one resulting in (((them))) being able to push atheism and mateialism which is obviously their agenda regardless of the shape of the earth.

funfact: there are some hints in the bible that the earth might be hollow

Are you retarded? Ops image is in no way distorted like a mirage.

You need to climb a mountain and see for yourself.

If you criticize your enemies, they win.
Btw how is the 1 million non tracked immigrants a year going? Just a few more years before they double your population

flat earth is Jew/CIA disinfo
steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign

No reason we cant circle the flat earth

the water does spin at the same rate, and you're exactly right, earth does bulge at the equator, It's not a perfect sphere.

some rivers flow north because the force of gravity times the horizontal component of the normal force generated by the riverbed on the water is greater than the miniscule centripetal force

you realize at any given point on a spherical earth gravity will point straight down, right

and yes it's more complicated than that because the earth is a spheroid with non-uniform density

Okay earth is flat. Will you stfu and go somewhere else? Fucking wasting space here and wherever you are.

Not as bad as the 30-40 million you have. Burger land is so harsh that Somalis are escaping it and trying to come north here.

Must be retards like you that remind them of home.

Shanghai.

To make humans feel small and irrelevant and to (((disprove))) God.

dude. you dont realize how tiny we really are as a human being do you?

I personally don't believe in God. That's called the God of the gaps. You don't know why something is how it is therefore it supposedly must be God. If Earth isn't a sphere then I'm sure there's a real explanation for what if actually is. It's possible we're wrong. We know so little. There's an infinite amount we have yet to discover and we will die before having discovered even a tiny fraction of what is out there. Humans and life on Earth in general could evolve for millions or even billions of years into the future. Or life could cease entirely.

Reminder to sage flat earth threads

humans are irrelevant if there is a god

I live in Anchorage you creampie eater. The only time McKinley (fuck chugs) is visible is when there is a temperature inversion

>nigger, Not Hiltop Ski Area. Flat Top Mountain viewing area left side of parking lot upon entering the park. 2000' elevation

Anchorage Fag Confirmation, grew up on the 'hillside'

How do you figure that?

Why is it that the sun and moon are round and not the Earth then?

Exactly.

So then how does water from Lake Ontario flow into Atlantic? It literally needs to climb thousands of meters of curvature.

Water does not behave that way.

>So then how does water from Lake Ontario flow into Atlantic? It literally needs to climb thousands of meters of curvature.

Jesus christ

i dont call that flat user

are you kidding me thats literally the only thing that would make us relevant

I can see the milky way at night, nigger. Is that beyond the "range limit"?

It does pool up at the equator, the earth is slightly squished because of the rotation. I.e. If you dug from one side of the equator straight down it would take you longer to reach the other side of the earth than if you did it at the poles.

oh ya these people are just wrong
these people putting on a harness and putting cgi floating objects are just wrong about space

thats all it is

maybe we need to adjust our theories

Relevance is subjective. We're relevant to ourselves.

The bulge is absolutely minuscule. 26 miles compared to 7900 mile diameter.

And that's allegedly due to mantle bulging. Not the oceans coalescing at centre of gravity on a spinning ball.

Also water cannot bulge due to curve. It's a fluid.