Explain this, transphobes

Explain this, transphobes

That's right, trannies have been fighting to defend your rights for CENTURIES

you are so BTFO right now

>dressing up as a boy is the same as being mentally ill

Fpbp

They dressed up like boys to serve in the first place.

I'd like to see them try to claim Mulan is a tranny

See how fast the PRC ice picks them for polluting a national narrative.

cross dressing isn't the same as relying on hormones, cutting off your body parts or required dilation.

Cross dressing for wealth and status is not being a trannyfag.

fpbp

/thread

> dresses like a man to fight in war
>liberals use anything they can, change historical facts to fit their fucking lunatic narratives
That's like saying Joan of Arc was a tranny.
Goddamn I fucking hate liberals

>Explain this, transphobes
WTF well if WaPo says it, it must be true!

This is BULLSHIT!

sage

I still can't believe the washington post claims to be an actual news source and still published this article. It's absolutely absurd.

Transvestites are transsexuals now? I thought it was bigotry to get them confused.

Mulan isn't a tranny.

Tomboys are not trannies.

Holy fuck, that's dishonest. How does the media even begin to justify this level of sliminess?

>dressing up and acting like a boy for the purpose of fooling recruiters so you can fight is the same as being mentally ill

Just because someone rewrote history to fit the modern sensibilities does not make it fact nor history. #fakenews #bait

>crossdressing makes you trans
>a mere thought makes you trans
what about all the bravery trans people get championed over slicing their genitals?
if your identity goes away as soon as you stop playing make believe, perhaps it's not much of an identity in the first place.

Tranny shilling is getting out of hand, fucking jews

>hard working farm girls from the 19th century who could break a numale from the 21st century in half are totally the same as a guy who wants to chop his dick off and be a pretty princess

Haha. Their was one from the revolution as well. She was from my home town in Mass.

i'm sure they did HRT and had a kike chop off their cock and everything and did it all at taxpayer expense

Transvestitism is not Transexuality.

When did cross dressers and transvestites become people who are literally transitioning genders?

Maybe color blind people too... but its not enough to fight jihadists nowdays

Let's have a moment of silence for this brave trans soldier who gave his life in war.

You're actually the dumbest limey I've ever seen on this board if you think wearing men's cloths is the same as this nightmare of degeneracy we're in now.

>you now realize the Mulan live action will get shilled the fuck out by these people, just like the B&B fiasco over Gaston's supposed superfag friend who came out of the closer and totally french kissed and had hot steamy sex with him onscreen
Guys she totally identifies as a man, she is trans!
That makes Shang gay, Disney is so progressive!

Everyone has a right to serve!

There is no way to ever satiate the left. They will always keep pushing for more degeneracy.

Leonidas was an idiot tho, he could have let him be a scout of something instead of having trouble fitting him into his turtle formation.
Wanna fight? Go ahead, take the side path and face some injured infantry the army left behind while facing the big ones

>No, I don't have to tell you I have AIDS either