Yo guys I just came back from a couple months is Mosul AMA (im the white guy)

Yo guys I just came back from a couple months is Mosul AMA (im the white guy)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RqoyE7qOJW8
youtube.com/watch?v=oeCytho8wq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me hanging with Shia Militias (chill as fuck)

do you liek mudkips?

I got covered in Daesh blood after a dude blew himself up during combat too

Didnt make it to GBA pokemon; after my time

get with any hottie female Peshmurga troops?

who the fuck are you and why were you there?

Is the food good? Must suck because no booze/bier..

Pesh arent in Mosul, but yea I did meet a lot of female Pesh in Bashiqa and near Kirkuk. Theyre really cool. Theyre not just memes, theyre fucking hardcore. A lot of them are pretty young too. I have a lot of respect for them and what they do

How quick do you think it will take for the war to be over

Did you actually kill anyone or are you just larping behind the front lines.
Also what's your political affiliations.

Christians and yezidis sell beer and arakh so you can stay pretty blasted if you want to. Which I did.

are the iranians better for iraq than the iraqies?

Jews proceed to only post here please ---

Larping. And I dont have an affiliation. I travel a lot to film and I learn new shit everywhere so I stay pretty open. I have certain core beliefs though.

All the yazidis are big trump fans because he talks shit about muslims. All the Iraqi army are trump guys too because "he is STRAWNG"

looks photoshopped to me but ptobably not LOL

Theyre in charge now so we'll see. Every single building has Imam Ali and Hussein flags. I traded a pair of headphones for one and its hanging in my room. Pretty cool.

Good job Chad, get laid.

you've got some balls, i'd be way too worried about getting kidnapped and brutally executed if i looked like that and was roaming around iraq/syria

But yeah the food is good. US MREs suck ass and even the Iraqis wont eat them. On Iraqi bases it was usually lamb and rice. Theres weed too that they get from Iran. Its schwag but good for unwinding at the end of the day

>blew himself up
How? Who's side was he on? How'd everyone else react?

So guys from Iran? How do they compare to the other Iraqi forces?

How was the heat and the insects? Did anyone steal any of your equipment?

Do they let trannies serve in the militia?

Dude I usually bristle when people go on about white priveledge or whatever, but god damn, over there its real. People let you do whatever you want and locals are good people who give you heads up if ever youre in too deep. I used to be 100% opposed to letting massive amounts of asylum seekers into the west, but having spent time there (more than once) I have much love for normal iraqis and kurds and shit and just want them to be happy

Fuck, why did we let you back into the country? Which side did you fight for? I guess it doesn't matter. Just fuck our shit right up.

Hear sucked; no bugs tho.

And for the guy who asked about the explosion, he was a daesh guy. You can watch the video here from Kurdish news. Im running away about midway through.

youtu.be/RqoyE7qOJW8

Is there anything left on the south end of the city near the Airport?

What neighborhoods saw the most fighting? Do they still use the old route names (ie. Tampa, Nissan, ect)?

Dude Im american and very patriotic. Fuck you.

>slides thread
sage

I was near the mosque but the only neighborhood name I know is Somar because I stayed there. Apparently it was hell to clear it during the first few months. Full of chechen fighters who they said were the nastiest.

post more pics

The airport is trashed btw. It was interestig working with the Hashd because theyve all fought americans before. To quote one guy "the americans had all the technology but no fighting spirit. Daesh has all the fighting spirit but no technology" he said the latter was harder to defeat... which is bogus because the americans beat them and daesh lost. I pointed that out.

Were the Shia militias all based? Did you get a chance to make any kind of relationship with a QT Yazidi girl? BTW Were the Yazidis white as they say?

Are you going to Syria next?

Ok. Heres our car at mosul university. Kinda looks like a twisted Kia ad

5.11 is a fantastic brand, highly recommend it!

Yeah the yezidis were actually all over me, no joke. Girls wanted to take picture with me and chat me up and shit... didnt go for it cuz I was on the job and they wear waaaay too much makeup. Im more into the au naturale look. And yeah, Raqqa Flocka Flame is next

set up a blog or something so we can follow you? Can you vlog and be like Logan Paul or something?

Sorry for not rotating my pics. Watch the video in this thread tho, its cool. Apaches are loud as fuck.

Lel damn dude.

dyel?

>1:30 durka durka mohammed ali

Idk who that is but it is NOT smart to publish where you are and where youre going on the internet while youre in the sandbox. Not happening.

>Killing Islamic Assholes

Fitting

I wonder how old that guy was when the Americans were there.

can you make a website with all your pics and vids after you get back and post it to pol when you're back to safety?

>Not knowing who Logan Paul is

You must be a Jake Pauler...

k that's cool. I thought you were one of those antifags who larp about shooting ISIS.
It's not a surprise to hear they're all Trump fans.

Everyone is islamic over there, but not necessarily a crazy. Especially in mosul. Mosul is like a big cosmopilitan city with dudes who are just tryna go to school yo be engineers or dentists or whatever and its chill. Its not like some redneck camelfucker town like tal afar or hawija. Its really sad what they had to go through.

Probably in his 20's or early 30's. $5 says he was in the Iraqi Army or Republican Guard once upon a time. Lots of Republican Guard fought against America in the insurgency under the leadership of the Ba'ath Party.

Hashd =/= republican guard my friend. The latter are retired or fuckin daesh niggas now

Did you ever get near Tal Afar?

why do you talk like a fucking nigger. sage

As close as you could, this spring, yeah. Just a quiet frontline. Heres me as close as I got.

I did the civy thing with KBR years ago. I was over there when the Yazidis got BTFO by those car bombings. 500+ dead IIRC. Really fucking gruesome. Yazidis should have took up arms and massacred in retaliation but they're really nice people.

They really need HESCO barriers.

yooo this is Logan Paul btw he's a huge vlogger

youtube.com/watch?v=oeCytho8wq4

how do you go about making the contacts to go there as a guy who just wants to document shit?

Yeah dude I love Yazidis so much. Theyre my favorite people on earth. Some fought, some PKK-aligned and others KDP-aligned, both of which I respect, but the truth is they never had a military for obvious reasons. But if any of you guys care about a single thing I have to say about being over there, its that the Yazidis are bros and deserve our love.

Don't reveal your face on here, motard. Do you want to ruin your future by being associated with his site? Do yourself a favor and get the thread deleted

Thanks bro. Ill check it out. Also, if I met you in a bar Id tell you all about it, but not on Sup Forums, you know?

lel'd.

Where do suicide bombers go when they die?
EVERYWHERE!

How many muzzies did you rape and kill ?

Haha. The kurds have a joke too;

An ISIS guy gets picked up by the cops with a bomb vest on.
The cops say: who were you going to kill?
ISIS guy: infidels at the mall.
Cop: why were you going to kill infidels at the mall?
ISIS: because theyre ungodly and drink alcohol and have too much sex
Cops: so why do you want to kill them
ISIS: so I can go to heaven.
Cops: and what do you want to do when you get to heaven?
ISIS: I plan on drinking a lot of alcohol and having too much sex

pretty cool man, stay safe

Zero

c.uck

Did you get out to the North side of Mount Sinjar? There is a town called Khana Sor. Nice people and they sold beer. Not sure how they fared after Daesh took over Mosul. I found some barley translated reports in 2015 that some militias showed up to make trouble.

And have some respect, man, the people who are away from their families and risking their lives to beat those ISIS fuckers are usually "muzzies" too. Dont get me wrong, i hate religion in general, but dont be a keyboard warrior and insult real warriors

And those were sunnis too? Don't most sunnis sympathise with the daesh bastards?

If youre familiar with it, then you know that foreigners arent supposed to go to shengal now. But I can say that life is really hard for a lot of people from there and they arent getting the support they need

Holy Shit!! How close to the explosion were you?

Thanks for serving, Israeli intelligence force here (only my service in mandatory)
finishing my service in 2 weeks (served 3 years)

clever denial of a double conditional

So you're Swedish and went there to suck their dicks. The brown flood wasn't enough for you. You just had to get it strait from the source.

Is it safe to go on vacation to Iraq with my family?

Never served a day in my life; I film. But respect, man. Straight outta school?

How many Pali-rats did you fumigate ?

btw man did you have to learn arabic for this, or did you just stick with a translator or something

Looking pretty clean there asshat

No, only place that's safe for that kind of thing is Israel. Go to Israel.

In the KRG, yes.

Can I please be your boyfriend

Gotta stay pretty

My kurdish is decent but for Arabic, yeah

What is up with all the 5.11 stuff they are wearing?

mall ninjas

Short answer, no. Long answer, no... but you have to be over there a while to understand the appeal that they have to SOME people. Its kinda like if youre a degenerate and disaffected with no options in the west, you join a gang or the mob or whatever. But the takeaway point is that most people just want to do their job. Make falafel, cut hair, pump gas, whatever. The rest is politics. Cut em some slack.

You haven't any earlobes and your forehead looks suspiciously neanderthal.

Got that cro magnon brow son. It correlates to higg testosterone counts. Skeet skeet, you cypriot bastard

Filtered

dude also i saw this video back when it came out, fucking crazy. first time i watched it i didn't even realize some white dude was running around in it lmao.

Co magnon were literal crossbreeds that couldn't survive and just died off in southern Europe.
Also: you aren't high testosterone.

What would you do if you get killed?

Please answer, thank you.

love those blues

No shit where did you see it? I have my footage from 10 feet away from the explosion with blood on the lens that Ive been sitting on until I get a good price. Hope you respond bro thats interesting.

yo question from your personal experience

if i join the army will i get to serve combat or do the marines hog it

Looking forward to seeing you on an execution video. Remember not to dance around like a bitch when they roast you.

itt:
white people are crazy as hell

Go back to Le Reddit.

Never rubbed shoulders with the americans in all the time I spent in the middle east. Not the person to ask. Never heard of americans in conbat in mosul though, for my money.

you are getting sucked in. and the problem is that you never just let the cutsie really super cool awesome ones in. quit feeling like a celebrity. This statement is how "celebrities" feel

Answer my question ffs, you faggot.