Do you believe Sup Forums has become the ultimate footprint of contemporary western thought for the past years? If so...

Do you believe Sup Forums has become the ultimate footprint of contemporary western thought for the past years? If so, who is in charge of documenting this anthropologic treasure and making sure our voices don't get lost when Sup Forums shuts down?

Or do you disagree with me because you believe Sup Forums only represents a tiny fraction of western society contemporary thoughts and it is far from an anthropologic treasure?

theres a few archives obviously
some of us were saving threads manually and have copies of threads from the first year of Sup Forums, before archives
perhaps one day there will be a website where this kind of data can be compiled

Nothing else is as free in thought as this website. Tell me any other time you can watch a nazi and rainbow flag argue online.
Or have people from all over the word shitpost. It's glorious.

it's in our memories; the footprint is in the cultural experience

also, there is an archive, but it only goes back to ~2014

>it's in our memories; the footprint is in the cultural experience

How do I make it less miserable

There's archives, KYM and Dramatica.
Oh, and there's us.

what am i looking at in that picture? a torta?

archives are the only thing of worth
ED is cancer

> ED is cancer
ED is ironically cancer
KYM is operable

A pre-chewed torta.

If this is the case than god help us.

no, but it's the only thing that's made me laugh consistently since 2011

Sup Forums is far from representative of Western people or culture, and if you think it is, you spend too much time on this site

>
is that a kebab?

There are us. Can't delete that too easily.

In about 200 years there is a project to study exactly what happened using time travel

Its not the footprint, it doesn't reflect culture, it creates culture.

This site churns out culture like a mill, and enough of that culture reaches the mainstream to have an effect.

The older the internet raised generations become and the more of society they represent the more that influence will be felt.

dont say the name of the namefag that was sent
that guy was probably my fav character outside of space elevator

the world looks to us to steer them in the right direction we have become the shining beacon on the hill to humanity

Don't be a jew and buy your own server and then install GNU mediagoblin on in you fucking jew.

what a shit of thought
ill be ashamed if this has any value
it was a nice experiment though

You wish faggot.

"Hey pop culture, do you remember those times when you saw only one set of footprints in the sand and you thought you were alone? Well that's when we were carrying you, you fucking ingrates" - t. Sup Forums
I cry eberytiem

>tfw 95% of your posts are shitposts

The textbook's of new will be filled with MEMES

>making sure our voices don't get lost when Sup Forums shuts down?

pro-tip, we don't care if they do.

another pro-tip: DARPA

Is that one of those Mexican sandwiches ? ReTARDES?

some fin is archivin everything

I fear pol has become the documentation of the remaining few that hold what's left of western beliefs. History shall judge this time, and we'll be the last beacon of traditional beliefs in this time. Will we go into the history books as a marginal fringe of society, or will we go into history as the few that held on to the old ways and emerged to rebuild after the collapse? Time will tell... But either way, we've taken a side in a period of great turbulence and change.

None of us need each other, none of us know each other, we are just like ghosts who meet up in the night and disappear afterwards. This makes our interactions honest and genuine in a way that is impossible in today's world. It's why normies can't really handle the place.

Louis CK much?

>mfw