Are there any redpilled hobbies /pol?

what are your hobbies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR3t0nsDerY
youtube.com/watch?v=_k5ClyKF9ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

anyone? surely browsing pol cant be the only thing you do.

Prospecting..

wargaming and miniatures in general.
I suggest you team yankee if you are not into 40k and that kind of fantasy stuff.

I tried panning for gold a couple times..

shit got boring after a while.

Didn't find anything eh?

Reading, shooting, lifting. I have a motorcycle that im fixing up too. I want to get into hunting this season.

>I suggest you team yankee

what do you mean by this? I never played tabletop. I do like playing the rts games on pc though

RC cars. Preferably 1/10 off road tracks. Clay is for plebs

>tfw no user admits it's wanking

Couple small nuggets/flakes.

But yeah, moslty black sand

reading books, fishing, war board games, poker, working on cars/bikes/scooters, gardening, animal husbandry

>what are your hobbies?

browsing Sup Forums

Boating, hockey,and fencing.

My dad loves his model railroading. The pic made me smile

As for red-pilled hobbies I suggest:

Hunting
Camping
Volunteering
DIY projects around the house
Working on cars/motorcycles
Carpentry/woodworking
Playing an instrument/being in a band
Shooting

and tons more

world war III miniatures
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR3t0nsDerY

What area?

shitposting

Internets>trains.

Wanking isn't a hobby, it's a necessity like food and water.

Guns
Hiking
Cooking
BDSM
Running
Lifting
Programming

Tabletop wargaming, bonus points for having particularly fashy armies (28mm WW2 German Das Reich and Red Scorpions 40k ftw)

Also anything to do with outdoorsmanship, hiking survival and stuff

Poker is redpilled and let me tell you why:

>little to no niggers
>little to no women
>requires self-control
>requires intelligence, both mathematically and emotionally in order to psychologically manipulate your opponent

California. San Gabriel Mountains.

Close to Big Bear.

>yoga
>boxing/kickboxing

fapping to cp is the most redpilled hobby.
>hard to find
>government hates you
>illegal makes it edgy
>too much fun and its free

the first people to call themselves "hackers" were the MIT model RR club, show some respect

I used to be into this as a kid. Fun as fuck, built all my cars too after graduating from cheap tyco cars.

I feel if I got back into it, it'd be weird because im in my 30s now.

Woodworking, fishing and hunting.

also, that guy looks kinda sad.

I have a hobby farm normally I have several projects running at the same time

How much money is the gold worth compared to time spent panning?
>mfw I'll never be a bearded prospector in California

warhammer 40,000, throw down for what?

nah, he can probably chill with his trains for hours. Running them, improving the layout, categorizing his collection, buying new stuff online. He's totally content.

Trinity County here.. I have found GOOD shit several times. I just go camping and spend the weekend running a sluice fishing and drinking.

Nice haul.. What state? Usually if I go fishing for fresh fish I just catch used diapers that spics leave around the river/stream.

>redpilled hobbies
>honorable mentions

I do it on my days off. Several times I walked away with a couple hundred bucks worth a day. Paid for the trip. But I horde my gold.

I wouldn't say getting fit is a hobby, it's more like a duty

walleyes are really good eating, I get a haul like that of rainbow trout every week

Fuck 40k. Play Heresy like a real man.

All while drinking a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon

>tfw when i just won an Armada store champ
Feels good man

Fleshlight enthusiast here. Best hobby ever. I can't believe that I didn't get one of these 10 years ago when I first heard of them.

gun collecting

>777

shit user, you should get out there asap

Iowa. Northewest to be exact. I am lucky to be surrounded by tons of walleye lakes.

your dad has Aspergers

Shooting is probably the most red pilled

>hey user o heard ypu have a huge train set
>is it okay if my kids come over and see it?

>...no

Colecting old vehicles these include
.Cars
.APCs
.when I've saved up enough money a tank maybe a t-34

Sadly I live in a place with only muddy shit rivers, so rainbow trout are in short supply. However there are a few spots that I can get my 6 pretty quick.
Good to know there are some other anglers on Sup Forums.

Smoking weed

any in particular? I'm not in the NW side but looking for a good place to shore fish walleye

Hunting
Survivalism

hunting, shooting, freedive spearfishing, browsing pol, learning german currently, fucking my gf. Lots of shit.

O scale trains, none of that faggot ass HO and N shit.

I plan on it.

>/o/
>Honorable mention

Last time we take you motherfuckas to the ball, hitch a ride with that liberal skank /n/

Practice the fine arts.

>Not playing Fantasy.

This time of year there are no good shore fishing spots for walleye. Surface temp is 80 degrees, which drives them deep into the cooler waters. You might get lucky late at night on a point with tons of rocks, pitching paddle tail artificials or floating leaches, but that's about it.

Your best bet is to wait till the water hits below 68 degrees, thats when the hogs start moving up into the shallows to feed. Fall and spring is the best time to fish pig walleyes. If you're far northwest state try East lake okoboji, Five island lake, or Silver lake. Those 3 are exceptional for walleye. Even Ingham or high lake are quite good as well.

Working and caring for family consumes all my time, that and Sup Forums for my bouts with insomnia.

/fit/ might as well be /lgbt/. Talking about getting fit is for faggots. Squats and oats. Eat right and don't sit on the couch. Fuck your wife often. Take up physical hobbies. Bam, you're not a fatass. Fucking dick measuring board.

RC planes, been building them for 15 years now, all balsa (some carbon fiber now) and gas, none of this foam and electric shit. Working on a Horton Ho 229 for the last 6 months. Also some hunting/hiking and target shooting.
>pic not mine but very similar

CHECK EM

boxing, lifting, cowboy action shooting, and DJing drum and bass

how do you cook them?

thanks for the tips I'll try to make a trip up there sometime

learning the skills to survive without modern advancements it the ultimate red pill. people will try to say you're a crazy prepper but humans have made things with their hands for hundreds of thousands of years we need to exercise these skills and teach them to our children or we will surely forget who we are on a fundamental level

Why do spics do this literally everywhere?

They also never follow size limits or catch limits.

Go to any state's resources police blotter and look at the names charged with fishing violations.

don't you mean sigmar?

>your dad has Aspergers
not really, he's great with people and runs his own business.

Filet them out, then i prefer to cube them into 1 inch cubes. Then dip them in mixed egg and put them into Tupperware with some seasoning and shake it about for a while. Then deep fry at 350 degrees in canola or peanut oil for 5 minutes per half pound. It's quite delicious I assure you.

Farming and working toward being self sustainable. Grow food, farm, fish, gun training, survivalist stuff

I once saw two 40 something yr old mean go at it because their planes collided in mid air,both basically exploded on impact..

My friend and I got a good laugh

Best of luck to you mate. Hope you catch a trophy walleye. There are plenty 30 inchers around here.

Sigmar has gotten bretty good actually.
They are coming out with the second edition of the generals handbook next month.

>Age of Shitmar
I'd rather eat glass

Studying the big five personality trait model to learn more effective ways of manipulating people.

No idea man, They dont give a shit about anything

cool, I might check it later.

masturbating to the bogdanoffs

Mexican'ts here in the Sacramento valley wipe their asses and toss the toilet paper in a fucking garbage can next to the loo. Plumbing is fine it is just a "habit" they picked up from their crappy infrastructure back home.

Prepare 2 sugar for the SWAT team tomorrow.

This is gay.

Any rail road tycoon can be 1000x better.

my hobbies include watching movies and following sports. i used to have a firearm hobby but i became poor and had to sell my guns.

Homebrewing and writing. I never share my writing but I like to sit down and free write, or write something and edit it autistically. I also love carpentry. I can't make anything more beautiful than a basic job with paint or stain but I still do it and love it.

I have yet to see anything other than a token adopted nigger on the ski slopes

scuba diving is great

Cigars.

It's serious business my friend

>not drilling the barrels

>Homebrewing
good shout, not feeding the alcohol Jew is important and besides you can make some damn good tasty mead for next to nothing after the initial set-up

Sailing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_k5ClyKF9ao

>40 something yr old mean go at it because their planes collided in mid air
Kek, I turn 40 soon. The spectacular crashes are some of the best parts of the hobby. Although it sucks when a 1500$ gas turbine blows out in mid-air and destroys 200hrs of handy work, if you get it on camera it makes it all worth while. But yeah, some guys take it way too seriously

Lifting
Shitposting
Hanging out with the wife

That's about it, OP.