Is Varys supposed to represent the Jews in the GoT universe? i...

Is Varys supposed to represent the Jews in the GoT universe? i.e undermining the west from the shadows to create a better and more functional world?

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Little_birds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Varys serves the people. He is a lover of the people and their true leader. He works in the shadows to protect himself from danger and to fight the other menace in the shadows - Petyr Baelish, the Jew of Westero.

>Jews making anything better

he's us
dickless fat white males mad at the magic jews for making us virgins
in the shadows helping others to gain power

Littlefinger = Jew
Varys = Aryan

>implying littlefinger isn't our guy, along with the prince that was promised and the true breaker of chains and stomper of ice niggers

that's a pretty big implication

So what does Baelish represent? The beta uprising?

The Night King is /ourguy/
"White Walkers"
Blue eyes
From the far north
Footsoldiders are "wights"
Resurrects the dead
Heals white bastard children and gives them purpose
Enacts justice upon the swarthy southern races for their degeneracy
No usury

Help me fill in the rest and maybe add some more characters.

Petyr Baelish is the best character

Nice digits confirm. Varys represents us, the shadow-will of the people. Littlefinger is the jew-- our counterpart, but with sinister motivations for personal greed and tainted by lust.

Really? I hated him more than that little evil shit for a king. I'm just waiting for someone to cut his head off.

Euron is Sup Forums in the books and the show.

Maesters are the Jews and did Summerhall

Wildfire can't melt valyrian steel beams

Then who is Victarion?

Catelyn: Palin
Beric: Blacks
Dany: Merkel
Brienne: Pelosi
Gypsy: Gypsies
Melisandre: "Redpilled" YouTube grils

Victarion is r/cuckold.

oh my goodness, i think you're onto something.
what then, would the Children of the Forest represent?

was thinking this the other day. a guy who has no home but is at home everywhere

I really wanna know who Ramsay Bolton represents

I've been saying that. Plus they want to remove all subhumans and replace it with their own race.

the jews are the lannisters

Like it or not, their profit motive promotes at the very least local stability.

Who else

victarion is chad thundercock

If you want to see the jews depicted, watch an episode of Tom and Jerry. Jerry is the kike and Tom is the hard working goyim. Every time Tom tries to do his job and get rid of the mouse, the jew finds a way to fuck him over, effortlessly slipping through his clutches. The jew mouse lives off cheese and delicious food in Tom's house while Tom himself is lucky to even have a bowl of milk.

Many episodes, (((Jerry))) manipulates the dumb dog or even the dumb house nigger to thwart Tom's attempts at stopping and exposing him. Repeatedly Tom is trying to do the right thing and get rid of the rodent who is pestering him and he is beaten down at every turn for his troubles. What's worse is Tom is portrayed as the hapless villain and (((Jerry))) is portrayed as the brave hero of the show, even though in reality he's an interloping piece of shit.

no, jews are Iron Bank of Braavos.
It is known.

a sadistic little jew.

Take it back.

Victarion cucked hard by Euron. Euron fucked his wife and Victarion had to kill her.

So, Palin is Catelyn Stark, and Brienne is Pelosi, which means that Palin and Pelosi are besties?

NO
The Braavosi are CLEARLY the jews.
And Braavos is CLEARLY Israel.

The Braavosi were slaves in the old Valyrian Empire. They escaped slavery and roamed around when a religious figure prophecized they would find a promised land.

They found Braavos and now control the Iron Bank. The bank that the entire civilized world is in debt to. They finance the rebellions and cause chaos. They are the Jews.

Also Littlefinger is half Jew because his mother was Braavosi. Which is why he was master of coin and dealt with the bank on behalf of the kingdom. He also deals with them independently for his own gains.

I'm sure he's actually emasculated people before.

Night King, Cersei and Euron are the only characters I want to see at this point. Even Cersei's scenes have been pretty lame so far (first one with her new map of Westeros on the floor of the Red Keep was okay I guess).

none of this makes sense

He's a Confucian literati

Fuck this thread. I just realized what everybody is doing. Kek.

Varys is the face of the faggots who believe they're doing good for the world, but are actually twisted and degenerate. He's been corrupted by his old master (the wizard) and tries desperately to cleanse the world of that evil, but he fails to realize that he is evil himself.

(((Littlefinger))) is the jew. Varys is a fucking communist.

This to be honest. I forgot about the backstory they gave to Braavos.
Also Littlefinger "invents" fetishes, promoting degeneracy and shit for his brothel profits.

Varys cuts out the tongues of his child army so they can't snitch.
When he says "little birds" they are all orphan children that can't speak

"Children"/childlike
Mystical/magical thinking and practices
"Indigenous" to Westeros
Incredibly brutal and violent, often randomly

Abos or negroes or injuns or all of them.

Pah. They aren't mindless Aryans who kill whomever the Jew directs and start whatever war the Jew wants. They want to raise the inferior races up to abandon their degeneracy, to immortality, and to struggle for goodness and justice. The White Walkers are the sublime example of the White Man's Burden.
Ramsay needed twenty goodmen. St. Breivik goodified four score badmen.
Can't wait to see Jaime kill Cersei.

>No usury

There's a leader I could get behind

But the one little bird hands Jorah the King's pardon in S1 and says, "you can go home now."

Totally!

>no usury

would melt the Wall voluntarily if true

>best character

I bet the show made the White Walkers voiceless, expressionless Hollywood-monsters because of how they'd have represented the perfect society otherwise.
In the books they talk and laugh.

Don't remember that part.
Was it an adult? If it wasn't a child then it wasn't a little bird

It was a child. A boy with dark hair, maybe 10 years old.

>Varys is good
>Littlefinger gets killed by Arya at the end of the season
>Dany and Jon hook-up
>Sand Snakes all die
>Lannisters plunder highgarden and let the unsullied take Casterly Rock as a trap for later
>Bran meets up at winterfell in the next episode
>Jon bends the knee to Daenerys
>Bran and Sam both find out about Jons parentage

This season is going to be shit.

These

absolutely not you fucking idiot. Varys is more /natsoc/ than anyone on the show.

Plus all the leftover ones in S5 or whatever that Qyburn takes control of.
You sure you're not thinking of Euron's crew?

Dany and Jon are brother and sister.

>>Sand Snakes all die
Worth watching just for that desu

niece and nephew **

Oh shit. thx Canuck I just caught on too

Aunty and nephew fuck

or so it has been heavily implied with no outright confirmation. Jon won't see the north again after his trip to dragonstone.

Have you ever heard of a White Walker charging interest for a loan?

(((master of coin))).... are you fucking dull?

Dany is Jons aunt

In the last episode Euron captured both Ellaria and her daughter. Cersei chains them both up, applies some poison lipstick and kisses the daughter on the lips like Ellaria did to Myrcella. She makes her watch her daughter slowly die. Cool shit.

sansa sentences him to death and arya cuts his throat with the dagger that bran was going to be killed with

Nah Varys used to steal money in Essos.
He was crime partnered with Illyro.
Now he steals secrets using children.
Illyro sends them from Essos to Varys already unable to speak.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Little_birds

It's been confirmed if you watched the show pal.

For you

Varys is dickless, surely he represents cucks?

Cucks still want the bitch after they've been cucked. Varys is more MGTOW or whatever that thing is

Has no balls, no testosterone, only estrogen. Its definitely a TRAP!

Littlefinger = Jew
Varys = circumcised Jew
Stannis = true Aaryan and defender of the realm of men

no the jews are the iron bank

Stannis is beta

that's how they were in the books too faggot

Aryans don't give a fuck about the law. Stannis represents the best of the Anglo-Normans and the steadfast love of the Anglo heart for truth and justice.

Stannis is basically literally a Puritan.

Anybody in the show said the words? Crafty shifts from a baby's face to Jonny's tender pape don't constitute certainty. Those douche bag writers are just waiting to leverage that whole "Genderless pronoun" in the prophecy to destroy everyone's favorite character.

Varys has no balls and has decided to dedicate his life to the betterment of others through stoicism rather than wallow in nihilism. True, he might be womanly in his methods, but he is not cowardly and remains a man who has simply been neutered.

Little Finger is the Jew in the show. He cannot marry Catelyn Stark because he is not part of the nobility, so he buys his way to power, betraying everyone in the way. Varys represents the Catholic Church, which will eventually come like a bitch on the Jews.

This. They now own multiple factions via debt and nobody even brings up the fact that it's a problem.

he's much better in the books

this show is very predictable

this is how the show is going to end

>white walkers die out
>jon's usefulness is over and dies
>dany rules the 7 kingdoms, a woman
>Sansa rules the north, a woman
>greyworm gets a kingdom of some sort
>horse lords go south and take over dorne
>Reek's sister gets the salt throne
>arya wanders around
>cersei is exiled
>jaime gets pardoned
>tyrion turns into a good man and doesnt have sex with prostitutes or drink anymore
>7 kingdoms turns into the UK

Littlefinger is nobleborn, just low level nobility. Not near good enough for House Tully who are the top dawg of the region.

ah this yeah i forgot about them

>what is Braavos

>their true leader
No. Their true representative.

nigga what r u doin

>this show is very predictable
>this is how the show is going to end
>>white walkers die out
>>jon's usefulness is over and dies
>>dany rules the 7 kingdoms, a woman
>>Sansa rules the north, a woman
>>greyworm gets a kingdom of some sort
>>horse lords go south and take over dorne
>>Reek's sister gets the salt throne
>>arya wanders around
>>cersei is exiled
>>jaime gets pardoned
>>tyrion turns into a good man and doesnt have sex with prostitutes or drink anymore
kingdoms turns into the UK

Don't be faggons, bin those dragons

>Daenerys targaryen killed Slaver, she is a brutal tyrant

literally Hilary Clinton

Literally Hitler

Seriously, the actor played Hitler recently.

>Jews working to create a better world

No. Varys is, like most, Jews only out to help himself. He basically came over on a work Visa to be the old King's advisor. But instead of helping the king, he poisoned hismind. He managed feed his paranoia and plung the west into civil war in a matter of years. Then Robert kept him around for some reason and look what happened, another civil war. Now he's going for a third war with that mad Queen Dani.

Jeb Bush

>Stannis = true Aaryan and defender of the realm of men
Cowardly killed his younger brother using vagina magic
Used blood of his nephew in magic ritual to curse his rivals
Fornicated with witch
Burned his only daughter alive
Drove his wife to suicide

Sounds like typical Anglo.

Lannister always pay their debts.
Jews always create debt. Rats into Lions through a jewish spell, and bullets work best for sending niggers to hell.

Stannis was just a brutal 19th century dictator a little ahead of his time.

Our prime minister = Theon
But Theon is more likeable

Theon looks like he should be in a 1960s LSD band

I'd kinda like the end of the series to just be Varys and Baelish talking by the iron throne as servants to whoever wins it all in the end about deep state things again.
It'd be comfy

Leaf is right he's the only good thing about the new season and euron