How does Sup Forums deal with fleas

moved into a new place and there's fleas everywhere, been thinking of just torching shit and starting new.

diatomaceous earth, its a white powder you spread over your house. don't inhale it.

Pie tray with soapy water in it and a candle lit near it
Fleas jump towards light and fall into soapy water and drown

slide thread sage
it's safe to inhale. becomes useless when it gets wet.

doesn't work so great in humid areas like coastal texas

yeah, this. you put water and dish detergent in a large casserole dish with a desk lamp shining over it. It's pretty much the same trap as in OP's pic related. It works.

need to add you want an incandescent bulb that puts out heat - no CFL bullshit. The fleas don't jump towards light. They jump towards heat.

plastic dish w soapy water
glass with flashlight inside, in the pan

fleas drown

winning!!

This.
Bought a 5 lb bag two months ago on Amazon for about $20. Be sure to get the food grade, though.

>Have indoor cats.
>Had a bad flea outbreak a couple months ago.
>Frontline is now shit.
>Fleas laugh at the foggers.

I treat my cats once a month with Revolution now that I get from my vet. I started using D-earth because nothing was helping. Put that shit on the carpet and stuff, and vacuum later. Stuff kicks ass.

This too.
I have a couple bowls with small desklamps pointed over them. I had pools full of flea corpses.

You need to make sure you have detergent in the water so the fuckers can't escape.

Just use the fucking bug bombs. They're just fleas, OP, not un-killable vampire hell-vermin.

Those are bedbugs. They're worth torching a place over.

I allow spiders to make their comfy little webs and I put the trash next to it.
Also, I wash my floor every 2 days with pinsole.
Works well

Ortho Home Defense Max at homedepot

This shit worked like a motherfucker. Don't use if you have cats.

Do as the fuhrer: Hire a professional exterminator and GAS THEM!

Zyklon b is an effective delousing agent

Get some natural predators, like frogs.
>Live closer to your god
>Feelsgoodman

How do I kill cockroaches.those fucks keep coming back like a zombie acopolypse!

You aren't in tech

fucking move

Borax soap powder the carpet lightly and vaccuming the house daily will get rid of them

You'll need to kill the eggs, but incense works surprisingly well.

Most small animals and insects avoid anything that smells like fire, particularly burning plant matter. It smells, to them, like a brush or forest fire, and they instinctively avoid it.

Smoke the shit out of your apartment or house with incense you like the smell of. I'm talking thick as fuck smoke. The bugs that are there will have difficulty breathing, and future arrivals will stay clear on account of them smelling fire.

OP the same shit happened to me. I cancelled what checks I could and got into it with the landlord. Left and found a new place

Weeeeew politics