Twitter politics

>twitter politics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers#Antiquity
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851777/Teacher-banned-using-word-banter-class-excuse-bullying-leaves-job.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-30222229
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1002397
phoenicia.org/genetics.html
science.slashdot.org/story/17/05/31/0530240/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/4

3/4

4/4

How classy and mature.

Actually relevant that you posted this, in what ways if at all is that Stuchbery guy incorrect?

Is it right to classify that society as "diverse", or are those just isolated findings based on a few individuals?

If the roman britain was so diversified, why white people are the only blamed for the atrocities of the west ?

They were from other parts of Europe. North Africans were arabs, not blacks.

All those retarded tweets when the original point was that Roman Britain wasn't full of KANGZ.

I should clarify, I'm currently in a conversation with someone insistent that Roman Briton was diverse, and used those same tweets as proof for such. Is there hard evidence I can link to the contrary? Does it make sense to just point out that North Africans of that time period were Arab rather than black?

>North Africans were arabs
Berbers to be more correct, and berber people were never black, there's 1500km of desert between north and "black" africa
But the real problem here is not historical accuracy but the manipulation if history to push the multicultural agenda

>hurrr durrrr some soldiers came from the Middle East and North Africa so obviously they are supposed to be sub saharan black
>this is unironically how retarded liberals are

W E W
E
W

>Roman Britain was ethnically diverse
This isn't incorrect, there were many Germanic tribes and Mediterranean peoples living there as well as of course the Britons themselves.
They were all white.

Despite all his talk, the guy still didn't disprove PJW's main point, which is that there were not a significant number of sub-saharan Africans living in Roman Britain, which this cartoon seems to suggest. And even if there were a few North Africans and Eastern Meds, BBC is still going WAY out of its way to emphasize their presence in ancient Britain. The region was still overwhelmingly comprised of people of European descent (Roman and British in particular).

But look at how many people retweet him as if he's some kind of genius. It's truly sad.

Are their cohesive sources showing both of those things, specifically the Berbers and the general makeup of Briton at that time?

>2 niggers amongst 2 million people
wow how diverse!
fucking retard

I find this hard to believe considering
1. soldiers rotated out after a set time period and would not necessarily settle in Britain
2. im not sure north Africans even looked like that; those look more like sub Saharan Africans
3. I question the argument that Rome would ship out soldiers further away just for Britain; for example why not just use some from say France or something literally anywhere else closer
4.I remember hearing about syrians staying there and THEN returning home but not north africans. the syrians actually hated the place according to some graffitti found there

can anyone back this up with some actual sources about north africans?

it seems like this guy just extrapolated from Romes known practices into theorhetical multicultural bullshit

>i'm going to type up an essay on twitter with proper capitalization and grammar look how smart i am see how smart i am i'm smart and he's dumb p.s. none of what i just said is relevant at all but i hope this thesis i just posted confused you into thinking i won this twitter debate

And there certainly were not instances of black men and Roman women intermixing in Roman Britain, as this cartoon portrays.That is just pure fantasy.

this is paul's fault for not saying sub saharan african.
but they guy saying a black woman was "north african" based on a fake face scan is laughable.

Historically, almost everyone in britian was white with almost no African dna. Whatever presence blacks had in britain, it was almost nonexistant if it even existed at all.

This. I always laugh when they go about lumping all white people together like they're the same. There's probably more diversity in white people than all the other races combined.

Yes, I understand, but I need links showing that to be the case during the time period.

Here I just realized PJW made a video debunking this bullshit:
youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8

>blue checkmark
>literally who?

it's time to shut down twitter

The only people that may look black are the Touareg nomads that never went north and aways lived alone in the desert
The majority of north africans at that time were berbers and they're white looking user, most of them today have blue/green eyes and pale skin

If you feel like reading : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers#Antiquity

You probably won't find any since paper was expensive and most people can't read/write. There is even less evidence that a black non-slave was in britain.

Autists that write out an entire fucking essay spread throughout 10+ twitter posts make me cringe. When will this stop?

>prove a negative
the burden of proof is on him. because 1 or two legions were pulled from the berbers or from different regions doesn't mean they made up any significant portion of the local population.

>...is fucking cancerous

More worrying : when did they genocide all the diversity to become homogeneously white at the time of the 1st world-war.

Anyone smart will notice their trick : taking individual exemples, making unquantified statements ("There was diversity". Yeah cunt, how much in percent ?) and hope the low-information Left will swallow it.
Which they usually do.

>P.S. Get fucked.
He wishes he could be fucking.

when the zyklon flows freely again.

North Africans weren't fucking Negroids, especially not in Antiquity. The Ancient Libyans were described by the Egyptians as a pasty skinned, fair haired, tall people.

you too have realized that it is the anecdotal fallacy which will result in the fall of the west?

North Africans in Antiquity weren't Arabs or Negroids, the Arabic invasions didn't happen until the fucking 7th and 8th centuries AD. North Africans during the time of the Roman Empire were white skinned, with hair that could be fair, red or brown, their skulls have Europid morphology, and they're genetically more closely related to modern Europeans than other modern populations.

Well, IX Hispana definitely was over here keeping the peace, that much is true.

>balding
>problem glasses
>wacky reddit face
why do the people who take these positions always look so pathetic? this guy looks like genetic trash and I can already tell how weird and obsequious he'd be in person.

>They were from other parts of Europe. North Africans were arabs, not blacks.

Which is of course a point lost on the liberal who wishes to be smug.

pjw trying to "roast him" was kinda cringey, but decent video

>arabs and north africans are congoid niggers
Numale mentality

Please post links proving this.

I agree, but I think it'll be a tough argument given that this person is a professor or historian of some type, actually working in the field. I want to provide something irrefutable.

All that ranting and he doesn't account for the fact that it's not believable in the slightest that a dark as midnight black guy would be walking around in nice suit of armor with a white chick on his arm.

This "BBC" history lesson is just another means for them to spread their cuck fantasies to losers like Mike (((Stuchbery))).

And where are the romans now? Exactly, get fucked whoever you are

what
Moors weren't niggers and Iraqis etc. were not mixed with Arabs yet.

Arabs hadn't even left their shitty peninsula yet.

the only thing this "writer historian and educator" has ever written is fucking blog posts

is this the same guy? dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851777/Teacher-banned-using-word-banter-class-excuse-bullying-leaves-job.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-30222229
because apparently this little faggot got fired from his own teaching job.

youre taking information on history from a fucking jobless highschool teacher who lost his job because he had a trigger meltdown over the word banter.

only someone like JK Rowling could be this fucking oblivious and uneducated. fucking hag hope you get a brain tumor like McCain.

Okay, but I need links.

well from an intellectually dishonest standpoint, even one instance of intermixed marriage would make the pic "true"

A cuck defending BBC, nothing new

Even with Trump in Office/UK having pushed the Brexit you two fucks continue to jump the shark every day pumping out more anti white propaganda than denazified germany

>rome ethnically diverse
>rome fell

Not even banter, its literally of the former that rome got fucked

>armchair historians

>you two

We're literally shitting all over cucks, Democrats and niggers over here. We are definitely not comparable to the 1984'ers across the pond.

I found this on his twitter

New meme

kangz

There's more genetic diversity among Sub-Saharan Africans than all other races combined, but whites might have the most diversity in appearance. I assume it's like how domesticated animals are more neotenous and diverse in appearance (I don't know how that works) - we've sort of domesticated ourselves.

You are the number one degenerate pumping out the degeneracy thats rotting the minds of the west and this certainly wont change in the near future

If he has a girlfriend, she's got blue hair and forced him to go on the paleo diet.

Is he trying to say that South Italy had Italians, therefore subsaharan Africans served in the Roman legion?

North Africa was Greek/Roman at the time. The Egyptians and Libyans were fairer skinned, and even today, aren't sub saharan African.

People who spam twitter posts like that are mentally ill

There werent significant numbers. Its not like ancient africans were immigrating to Britain for shits and giggles.

This is like claiming because you can find a black marine in Okinawa or that foreigners aren't uncommon in some major cities Japan isn't 99% Japanese.

Its retarded.

>North Africans
>Black
When will this shit end? The only black skinned people Romans regularly interacted with were Numidians and Axumites (today's Amhara population in Ethiopia), and those both have Caucasoid facial features and are usually classified as Caucasoid by anthropologists.

>Moors
>West African
The only somewhat relevant historical civilization West Africans have built was Mali in the Middle-Ages, and it was mainly due to the influence of Arabs

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1002397
>The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya). We also find significant signatures of sub-Saharan African ancestry that vary substantially among populations. These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period.

The Arab thing is mentioned in the introduction and further in the paper, but it's common knowledge. Arabs lived only in Arabia before Islam started.

Is this satire?

>Previously thought white-only nations were actually quite diverse and colorful!
>...White people are still solely to blame for colonization of course

Hi Paul

It's so fucking stupid. I mean just look at the timeline of the Roman Empire and the timeline of Muslim conquest of Iberia. Just refutes this claim right away.

>they're calling Phoenicians black

NO

Phoenicians are the original jews though

also note that Carthaginians and other Punics were literally Phoenicians.
phoenicia.org/genetics.html
>several mediterranean ethnic groups, notably the Greeks and Italians, have a frequency profile equivalent to that of the Lebanese

>The major conclusion reached that relates to the Lebanese indicates that they belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum. This means that the Lebanese share the same genetic identifiers like the Macedonians*, Iberians (including Basques), North Africans, Italians, French, Cretans, Jews, Anatolians (aboriginal Turks), Armenians and Iranians.

Yes, blacks were VERY NORMAL AND WELL-RECEIVED, that's why Shakespeare wrote Othello.

>We are definitely not comparable to the 1984'ers across the pond.

Delusion. You realise all of this shit originated in the USA, right, Mr Weimar 2.0? Shall I link that sex junk video again or one of the other millions of examples of American moral and intellectual rot?

Moors only invaded Portugal and Spain. They had no influence on other countries. They was dick washers and shieet

I guess that motherfucker didn't remember Spain and the matamoros

People voicing counter-arguments to this guy here should go on Twitter and say it to his stupid ass personally.

Handful of occupying people which the local hated
>Wow total diversity and it's a good thing!

Nope.

Here's a few more screencaps for you

The multicult was an occupying force. In what universe is this a good thing?

Facts

>The Ancient Libyans were described by the Egyptians as a pasty skinned, fair haired, tall people
By who? Source?

>Using twitter
It's for fags.

Plus, many north Africans prior to the expansion sion of Islam had white features. The carthagenians were white, many Egyptians were fair skinned, as were many berbers

>science.slashdot.org/story/17/05/31/0530240/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry
>Despite repeated conquests of Egypt, by Alexander the Great, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Assyrians -- the list goes on -- ancient Egyptians showed little genetic change.
>"The other big surprise," Krause said, "was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry."

Can't wait to carve faggots like this eyes out with a spoon.

Showing the Carthaginians black triggers thr shit out of Lebanese nowadays.

Arabs also have white features, they arw Caucasoid people. And even today a lot of the Levantine Arabs (Syrians etc) can easily pass as whites.

What a retard, he claims to be a historian, thinks Moors were around during the Western Roman Empire. He also thinks they were black, when we all know they were predominately Berbers and Arabs at least until the Arabian slave trade kicked off in the sub-saharan bringing up blacks. Fucking Cuckberry.

Holy shit. Finding a few Roman auxillary units and Roman citizens in Britain and saying it was diverse is like pouring a cup of tap water into the Atlanic and declaring it a fresh water sea

The romans treated everyone outside of citizens as either slaves or mercenaries.
A "legionnaire" was actually a pretty damn high status to hold in the empire and only citizen could actually aspire to become one, slaves and prisoners of war could at best become simple soldiers.
To think a freed slave could become one or fuck, even to think any foreigner could hold any high office in the roman empire is utterly ridiculous, there's a reason they sent overseers from Rome in their subjugated countries.

>North Africans weren't fucking Negroids, especially not in Antiquity.
Correct. In fact, Moors were as white as Italians until comparatively recently. Every time I see some libfag claim Moor=black I want to find them and beat some education into them. Biologist John Baker confirms that genetically they were Europids at that time, just like Berbers, just like all of North Africa. Saying they have North African remains in Britain means absolutely nothing.

I also like the way this faggot leftist claims that "Romans brought slaves," as if that means niggers. Virtually all Roman slaves were white.

It's ok for the USA to invade places like Afghanistan and Iraq as the white soldiers increase the ethnic diversity of the countries.

Well, there certainly were nigger Moors. The Corsican flag is literally the decapitated head of a nigger.

More nigger bullshit.
WE
WUZ
KANGS'N'SHIT

Imperialism is good as long as it brings niggers and people who would later convert to Islam. Didn't you know?

I'm such a lib.