If people hate trump so much, why hasn't he been assassinated?

If people hate trump so much, why hasn't he been assassinated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-PgkK3grE
historynewsnetwork.org/article/1000
citizensfortrump.com/2016/08/05/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesnt matter about hate or love, if ANY united states president stopped having security, he'd be dead in an instant

He almost has on many occasions, didn't you see the guy that tried to at his rally yesterday?

I hate trump but I would never assassinate him.

I served my time in the military and I know you have to respect your commander in chief even if he's shitty.

That being said he's a dumb ass.

Fuck you commie

Only if I get to be top

Lefties are only brave in a crowd of their own against people they outnumber.

Because people care to weak and unorganized to even attempt.

If all of the people who hate him lined up and rushed him the secret service would eventually run out of bullets.

>didn't you see the guy that tried to at his rally yesterday?
No. Video?

its damn near suicide with a small margin for success. Not to mention most people aren't homicidal.

Damn...Really makes me think....

>he doesn't know about the miniguns and rocket launchers

Liberals are getting crazier and insane and they tried to assassinate him in the primary election. Every time Trump is in public I get worried some wacko Bernie cuck is going to try something.

oh they try stuff fairly regularly but the illusion of impossibility is a major defense against assassination attempts

I'd be more worried about an agent of the Clinton Cleanup Crew. Those bastards are evil.

It seems like it'd be really, really easy for anyone with marksman training and a rifle. What's the SS gonna do from a mile away? Sure, anyone who tried would undoubtedly get caught, but he'd either get the death sentence or get treated like a king in prison

Military. He put an awful lot of military people on his team. So no deep state agency can cross them. So it's down to a crazy. But most crazy people aren't really following politics. they are actually bat shit crazy like they struggle to grasp reality.

Something about those eyes in the mirror... it just seems.... off.

Anyone else seeing this?

Patience. First congress needs to fail removing him from office after initiating impeachment.

No didn't make it past the ass.

You're right, getting some uncanny valley vibes.

because despite how much we say we hate him we know he's the best hope we have. I think america would erupt into chaos if this actually happened.

Holy shit, spoopy

>no ass
Let's get some T H I C C girls up in here

I don't know if they want Pence on that office.
Then again, I bet half of the US thinks that if something happens to Trump, Hillary would become president for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-PgkK3grE

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Liver and onions, enchanting my pet, tee hee

Are leftists niggers?

He i dunno maybe because he owns the fucking military. And they protect him.

Yes.

Because they know I will burn down DC if Trump is so much as harmed accidentally.

This. If Trump gets hurt, all hell would break loose.

King of being raped to death maybe

Killing that moron would only make him a martyr in the eyes of the inbreeds that still think he would do anything other than filling his own pockets. You had a good run USA but now my only hope is that you dont drag the rest of us when you go down the toilet.

If you admitted to shooting the Presedent you'd be considered a legend is prison but only for a second cause Tyrone is gonna kick your ass twice as hard for street cred.

>some fag commie calling a billionaire and most powerful man in the world a dumbass

>implying the SS wouldn't have a special place, far from the prying eyes and ears of society to house and "correct" the assassin

this

Thanks for the input United GAYtions! Lolololololololol BURN!

so many of us would outright start civil war it wouldnt be funny, there would be a stark increase in domestic terrorism trust me

Says the blue helmeted paper tigers. Useless fucks.

I find that strange too. At least as far back as I can remember, i.e. the Clinton administration, there have been people ranting online about how the president is trying to destroy America, democracy, that he has to be stopped, etc.

From FDR to Clinton, a president was just as likely to have someone gunning for him (FDR, JFK, Nixon, Ford, Reagan) than not (Truman, Eisenhower, Johnson, Carter, Bush). Yet no assassination attempts since Reagan--even though the media is trying to convince us that partisan tempers are flaring--and that was a random nonpolitical crazy person.

A literal commie faggot, what a surprise

The idea of the US president being the most powerful man in the world would die very soon. With each passing day the world fear and respect less and less the cheeseburger-in-chief thanks to that orange asshole.

99% of Trump haters are all talk. Notice how many of them hate guns? Most of them can't even defend themselves, much less hurt anybody else.

lol like that dude who tried to shoot up the congressional baseball game, and he was the only one who died

Because the people who hate him are a bunch of faggots with no knowledge on guns or killing

>Cant discuss, start shitposting
Yeah, a classic cheeseburger in white inbread please. Extra salty.

It's funny how only progressives/liberals/democrats have been the target of assassinations (JFK, RFK, MLK...)

The terrorist at that baseball game had a fucking long rifle, multiple mags, and a literal open field full of targets and couldn't do shit. The liberal even trained for weeks to get that far.

The next civil conflict will be fucking hilarious.

who is that lanklet with no curves

I wanna drill her like she was a stiff board

this. I see faggots virtue signalling all OVER twitter about "I love each and every one of you no matter..." etc . it's fucking gay. They're all oblivious to the corruption unfolding before them, likely the biggest case to ever be investigated to date. I can't help but laugh

This picture is creepy as fuck. Are those eyes shooped? WTF I would slap that bitch every time she looked at me until she learned to avert her creepy gaze.

Too white, too much sharpening. Someone did too much work on the eyes

>If people hate trump so much, why hasn't he been assassinated?

Because Pence would go full 1488 x 2

uhh George Bush Sr. definitely had an assassination attempt on him. I distinctly remember being a little kid and asking my parents if they really tried to kill George Washington.
Yes it gets retold every so often at family gatherings. historynewsnetwork.org/article/1000 1993

Becauae libshits are retarded weaklings and trump has top security. It's that simple.

>historynewsnetwork.org/article/1000

1993 being the year

aliens protect him

Because Presidents are killed only by disappointed Jews andTrump has been a good goy so far. He's just pretending to solve minor issues, but the mayor ones are still there. He would be JFKed if came up with the idea of getting rid of the Fed, or the Cia, or cutting any other tentacle of the Zog, but that's never gonna happen.

universally without question.
Also a good example of why the word nigger isn't racist

There was that one british guy that """tried""" to kill Trump.

I say tried like that because his master plan was to steal an officer's gun out of their holster and kill Trump. I mean, it's still an assassination attempt, but it's so horribly done I begrudgingly call it one.

We know it's you, Australia, you can turn off the proxy now.

He's completely right, UN is completely useless and a waste of money.
A woman could be getting raped 3 metres away from the UN camp and you would just watch because you can't do anything.
Complete waste of money.

That was an assassination attemp?

just wait for the third war, you'll learn to cuck for us again pussy boi

There was a more serious one than the one that user showed you. It was very dramatic, where he was looking into the crowd and the Secret Service rushed to protect him.

i thought canadians knew if you kill him, he wins

Let's just say something big will be happening soon if you know what I mean.

>implying it was ever a randomg civillian assassinating the president and not some alphabet nigger

IF that became a reality, it would start a
large conflict. If the Luciferian deep state
wants him gone that bad, there are other ways.
They live to control, and they control everything despite what you believe.

there also was some FBI nigger that was announced dead 7 years ago found in trumptower with an unregistered gun

Waaaat? I'll look for it if I have to, but sauce?

citizensfortrump.com/2016/08/05/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/
i look if i find a better source though

Thank you, good sir.