Hey guys I'm a newfag to Sup Forums, what are some things I need to know about?

Hey guys I'm a newfag to Sup Forums, what are some things I need to know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every post is actually sarcastic

To Lurk Moar

there is no truth here leave before you are deceived into doing something radical

Traps are redpilled

jews did 9/11

We are being satirical most of the time

This guy gets it.

Macedonia is a kike clay

Kys faggot

we all pretend liek we hate each other because its funny, Also the nazis were right about everything watch the greatest story never told

>Pee pee poo poo jewfag sage reddit.

Your education is complete! What thread is being slid again?

You need to know about summerfags and how they are ruining this site.

sage

I have 0 clue what that means.

GTFO nigger

/mlp is the best board! This one is ok i guess lots of crazies here but Im gonna love and tolerate the shit out of them!

read the FAQ and lurk
Don't post pointless shit when important stuff is going on
And sage dumbasses

Just know that this is a Christian board

we post here under the guise of being anti-jewish but are just sarcastically explaining our next targets so we can properly coordinate our jewish tricks effectively

Can tell you dont own a dog..

Hope you go to Ohio and the ride never ends you fat fucking disgusting piece of shitty cunty sweaty fishy smelling mums a whore dads a drunk sisters a fucking hooker tub of fat fucking lard.

Do you by chance own a baby?

redpill refers the the movie the matrix where morpheus hands a redpill to neo and says" you take the blue pill you wake up and believe in whatever you want to, you take the redpill and i show you just how deep this rabbit hole goes"

The most important to know is the race doesnt exist. And that white ppl actually came from albinos. Everything else just noise.

I know that, I just don't get the logic behind "traps are redpilled".

fuck off larping faggot

hes just memeing

Lurk more NEWFAG! No seriously welcome.

You wish it was larp. Its your history your nazi larping bitch. Stings dont it. Being cucked by your own racism.

Traps= transsexuals and you are gay if you fuck them.

Escape while you can

how to gas yourself

Race has never existed. Its just albinism. Albinism makes hair stright from protein deficiency. Albinism is a deficiency disease.

Get out

Only a nigger would be dumb enough to belive that bullshit. YO WE WAZ EVERYONZE! WHITE BOIS ONLY BE ALBINOZ MADE BY OURZ SUPER SCIENTISTZ. yET SOME HOWZ THEY TOOKZ OVERS OUR SUPER SOCIETYZ. WEZ BE BOTHZ THE SUPIORZ RACEZ AND THE VITUMZ YO! DAS RIGHT!

Get out of here before it's too late or you'll never know blissful ignorance again.

I'm overeating again. What else do you need to know?

>leddit spacing
yeah no fuck off

Youre just a coward who cant handle the turth. Im not even black and I know it. That scientist, yakub. he was your same biblical Jacob btw. Go ahead. You me. I am here to make you look like fools.

yes. to improve your experience type into your adressbar "reddit.com" that will give you a much better outlay and a lot of more quality posts. also never type in there "Sup Forums.org" ever again

How does it feel to be the only race to have invented nothing on your own?

It wasnt very efffective. Not negro, wouldnt care if I was. Black people are awesome.

>A group of melanin lacking, genetic inferiors conquered the known world and produced virtually all scientific and technological advancements that the modern world enjoys today
Sounds fine to me.

I'm not sure what your obsession with these monsters is, but they are disgusting.

The only fool here is you bud.

How does it feel knowing your so called race doesnt exist. That you are made. Through disease. Feelsbadman.

Whos the subhuman now Biattchchh.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

this is a must have meme

Then youll be happy to admit it when the time comes to say, you really are just albino descendents. You didnt fall out of the sky. You were made. White gneocide isnt real. Poc make you. Youre not white. Youre albino descendents. And race isnt real.

>The scientist yakub made white people
>white people are caused by a genetic disease
Pick one nigglet

I don't think you know what a race is. Good luck with your pesdo science

neat

Thats what you look like buddy. PRobably much ugly you beta ass non-chad
nice one. Pol btfo once again

stay, we enjoy having newfriends around :D

but we can't tell you everything in this thread alone, so everytime you enter a new thread with a set of acronyms you don't understand always make sure to ask OP

>no ass
>freakshow nails
>flat as a tabletop
let tyrone have her. you can find better women begging for money outside dunkn donuts.

It's not his fault, his people have a very low IQ and have a hard time understanding complex concepts.
>pic related

The jews

That made me gag.

(((them)))

traps are the truth, the way and the light. hail traps.

WE WUZ EVERYONE?

I cant believe they really believe this shit. You can find more realistic scientific theories from David ike or the flat earthers.

hot

He didnt make you retard, he mass produced you. Albinos are born only once every 20,000. He grafted you on the island of patmos and force bred albinos because G-d commanded him to. So we can be different. To test us. Because free will is a test. And the teacher is silent during the test.

everyone here is super nice and will totally support your alternative lifestyle choices.

This is the one I meant, I have a folder of these...

we're all asian

dubz are good. trips better.

Everyone has african DNA. Everyone is related by blood. G-d is real. And he is watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

>disabled people conquered every race and civilisation

if this was true, doesn't this highlight how pathetic literally every other race is?

Not black irrelavent to me. Rofl you losers are all the same. Always barking up that tree. Black ppl dont even come here. They are too busy for you.

No shit but blacks are the newest race and the least evolved mentally over all on average.

The first thing you need to know is the holocaust is a lie. And the second thing is jews are the enemy.. Sorry if you're a kike but that's just how it is.

>(You)

Doing what fucking fat white bitches and stealing TVS? Why to lefty chicks come here and post their shitty libtard memes. Your memes are not funny.

I heard black people are the descendants of Kaine, who was cursed by God after he killed his brother, the first human to kill another human. He scorched him black to mark him, but missed his palms and the bottom of his feet. Also his penis head stayed white because it was hiding inside its foreskin.

And that's why black people are such rampant criminals, they are all descendants of the first murderer of humankind.

See how easy it is to make a stupid story with zero scientific and historical evidence to back it up?

>race isn't real
>whites are a genetically unique group with physically distinctive features of people descended from albinos
>unique
>group
>race isn't real?????
I fail to see your logic here. And I'm only agreeing with what you said ironically due to the fact that it makes shitskins look even more subhuman than what they already are; when it's considered that these "genetically inferior" albinos conquered the known world and accomplished more than any other group of melanin stained subhumans this world has to offer. Does it pain you knowing that albinos, despite being genetically maladapted to virtually any environment, took a big old steamy turd on every group of brown and black monkeys that occupy this planet?

>what are some things I need to know about?

pic related is our reality and we are fucking pissed

Blacks were the first retard, thats why negroids retain some of their ape like features. Life is created by heat.

Your genetics are recessive, theirs are dominant. You cant get dominant from recessive. Everyone is a carrier of the recessive. Every living creature on earth is a carrier for albinism. Are you having fun learning true human history?

Your mothers divorce wasnt funny.

This is correct. This board is a board of peace and anything even mildly aggressive or offensive should be seen as satire.

You're sick schlomo

I just wanted to look around for a bit... then i saw worse and worse stuff and my mind was molded. Save yourself while you still can and never return.

DNA science isn't real? Is it a trick by the white man to lock up black people with DNA "evidence"?

Also we know you are black, you are terrible at hiding it. This is why blacks lying to the police doesn't work, you have no idea how obvious you are.

The difference is my pictures tear at your core and your infrographs have little effect on me.

you need to know about the JQ

>my pictures tear at your core
No. No one cares about your misunderstandings regarding the differences between race and a genetic disorder. We just like replying to you for the dank "we wuz everything n shiiiet" maymays that you churn out on a regular basis.

Im not black but I know your whore of a mother filed for divorce and ruined your life. ITs why youre here. Ruined.

Even if I was black, nothing would change rofl. Youd still be albino descended and ashamed of it.

Sup Forums is always right.

No the bush men where first same with the pygmy's the other Negroids came after and are the newest races of humans. Your "history" was made up by a bunch of black panther advocates in the 60's and now are championed by half back ex hippy fools. I can never tell if you people are trolling, dumb, insane or a combination of all three.

Find a rope and neck yourself.

Lurk moar

>your infrographs have little effect on me.
because you aren't reading them, but you wouldn't understand them if you did.

Also your pictures are disgusting, thank god white people don't look like that.