Discuss

Nobody cares about lady gaga unless she's shaking her tits.

>Transfaggots are mentally ill delicate snowflakes who commit sudoku at the drop of a hat.
Just what we need more of in the military.

Stop worshipping celebrities here. Go the fuck away. Sage and report

>45% of trans people have attempted suicide

>We should let them in the armed forces

She's fucking retarded

That was a good argument to NOT have them serve.
What a fucking maroon.

I lol'd

THIS!

To quote my favorite black dude ever

>this is for all the transgender people in the world suffering....dun dun......dun dun......dun dun......wOHHHHH RAAA RA RA RA RA OOOOO RA RA RA RA RA.

If it was 100% we wouldn't even have this issue

M-M-M-MY BOGER FACE

Trans people spend 1-2 years on a medical profile that says they can't be expected to do SHIT. They're non-deployable, non-trainable, and end up just being a walking EO complaint because the moment someone gets onto them it's "transphobia".

Not to mention their profile often ends in removal from the military because they become suicidal or they can no longer meet the physical demands due to their hormone medications and surgeries (but mostly because they spend their entire profile doing nothing).

I guess she just admitted the mental illness though

Send Hollywood media icons to Fallujah instead.

>Notice how good I am because I am growing old and out of fashion so people aren't paying attention to me!

>be a faggot little boy who likes to wear dresses and shit
>see donald trumps tweets saying if your trans youre basically a huge fag
>doesnt wear dresses anymore
>becomes functioning member of society

Trump's plan to make the left own this insanity was quite clever. Waiting for the Dems to make this their signature issue in the 2018 election.

>many of these young people with mental health issues are transgender
imagine my surprise
I can't serve either retards

>45% have attempted suicide

we can do better than that

>45% are suicidal

Give them full auto weapons don't be transphobic

I REALLY don't know why he chose to announce this via his Twitter instead of letting some general take the fall. It's not like you can do anything to remove a general from his position outside of him massively fucking something up.

Only 45%?

I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums

He wanted people to be talking about this right now for whatever reason

>did u no 45% of this group has tried to kill themselves????

>WHY WONT YOU GIVE THEM GUNS AND PUT THEM IN CHARGE OF HIGHLY DANGEROUS WEAPONS U BIGOT !!!!

rely balls my melons

>45% suicide rate
>High tendency for PTSD

Yeah that's exactly who I want to be depending on when the shit hits the fan in battle.

Wow. I'm going to cut my cock off in solidarity. We should all encourage the mentally ill to mutilate themselves rather than learn to live with their condition.

I know, it's weird. I'm kind of past the point of thinking Trump's just a bumbling idiot trampling over the White House. What's the endgame here? All I can't think of is that it's throwing a live bomb at democrats that have to either deal with it and become distracted, or let it explode and risk the wrath of their support base

>Lady Gaga
wew lad do normies even still talk about her? isn't she on the way out?

Trannies have always been banned. Trump is just continuing this policy. They should be extra mad at Obama cause he was supposed to be one of them

Im thinking maybe hes forcing the democrats to take a stand on these ridiculous social issues to make them look dumb in time for the next election but who knows

It should be a merit-based system, as with anything. You can be transgendered and a perfectly capable radio operator or whatnot, I don't care. But if you're suicidal and on hormones and medications, you're probably not suited to front-line combat. Same goes for anyone in that position.

No quotas, just merit. I'm such a radical wow.

>All I can't think of is that it's throwing a live bomb at democrats that have to either deal with it and become distracted, or let it explode and risk the wrath of their support base
Haha yeah, almost like allowing trannys in the military 6 months before you leave the white house

she just admitted that trannys are mentally ill.

Also he literally just got them to compare the boy scouts to Hitler youth

>50% of high school students are now trans gender

Lol, since fucking win?

Oh course she would say that, she literally works for (((them))). She's Illuminati or as close as an outsider can get.

libcucks constantly use emotions and think they're arguments
>they should serve because muh equalityyyy
God, i fucking hate these people to death.
They can't think just a fraction of a millimeter outside of their insane equality bubble. Indoctrinated fucks. It's like a religion to them, I swear.

She literally just admitted they're a group of mentally ill misfits and then a sentence later says they should be allowed in the military.

Seriously, what the fuck goes on in the minds of liberals to have this kind of thought process?

>"ur"
>understudy of satanic witch Marina Abramovitch

opinion discarded

whose ideas will she steal next as she pretends to be some avant garde artiste?

Don't most of these people get PTSD for being made fun of over the internet.

how will they survive combat, let alone bootcamp?

Not even that, if you've dedicated your life to serving this country in the military do you want some faggot on estrogen pills watching your back?

>If you don't let them in the military, they'll kill themselves

o...ok?

Trump has fired hundreds, if not thousands of people. He's also a 71 year old man with more years of business experience than most of us have been alive. He was literally making million dollar deals and firing people when we were still swimming in our dads nuts. Fact.

Secondly Trump isn't the kind of guy that strikes me as easily intimidated, even if confronted by actual physically capable people, so some transgender manlet ain't gonna do shit to Trump, plus he always has his killer bodyguard at his side and that dude would straight up choke this navy bitch out if she crossed the line.

Finally, Trumps argument here isn't even about "worthiness" he made it clear that it was a fiscal decision based on the fact that transgender people (as I assume with any other disabled people) cost the military more money in spending in order to supply treatments (hormone therapy) and whatever else.

The military by virtue needs to be a well oiled machine with no anomalies or oddities. You can't have special exceptions being permitted for random people throughout the military and expect it to continue operating at maximum performance. No trans, no retards, no women, no manlets, no gimps, no disabled, no fags, NONE at all in the military with no exceptions.

Oh yes, these two in pic related would make excellent army rangers. Why would you turn away these two able bodied fit females for military service?

low effort shill bait op attempting to distract from relevant discussion

>mentally ill
>nearly half are suicidal

Is she trying to argue for or against letting these unstable people serve?

>pic

By the very same logic, I'd like to see all the African and Middle-Eastern immigrants located to Greens voting electorates. It's only fair since they're the ones who asked for them.

pretty sure "serving your country" is a privilege, and not a right

She's a little cabal spirit cooking foot soldier.

Admiral Chandler reporting for duty! O7

most democrats could give a flying fuck about these transgender faggots. they're only used as a tool to say "those other people are mean".

>45% of the people you made unable to enter the army are so mentally unstable they tried to kill themselves
>this is somehow not justification enough to not get them into the position to handle firearms and where lives of others are on the game
of course (((lady))) gaga doesnt realize that being a mentally unstable tranny herself

>45% of the group of people trying to commit suicide isnt reason enough to get them away from firearms and positions where other peoples life depend on them
of course a mentally ill tranny like herself wouldnt realize that

In not even one day I've seen the number of trannies attempting suicide rise from 40% to 42% and now apparently it's 45%... wow maybe trumps tweets really were pretty mean

How did they have all of these trannies who served on standby for news articles in every major city? I glanced around at a few papers and all of them featured a chick with a dick on the front page. It boggles my mind, like they already had them on speed dial or something.
Also, trannies are ugly as fuck. Keep them out of the bathrooms and locker rooms of our little girls.

I was ejected from the military when they diagnosed me with shizoaffective and MDD, and i agree with it. Do American liberals honestly not understand why the military isn't the place for mentally unstable personages, or is the only method of discourse left in the USA is being obtuse on purpose?

trans abbo

If lady gaga's percentages are correct, only 45% of transies are strong and brave enough to do the right thing

if you had told me 20 years ago that we'd be seeing LITERAL FAGGOTS complaining about not being able to join the military, and that they'd be getting mainstream media coverage and discussion in the press briefing of the white house, i'd have laughed in your goddamn face

>allowing suicides into the army

She can't possibly think it's a good idea.
She's just doing dirty politics here.

"I can sing OK and i'm a degenerate freak so i know how to effectively fight and win wars."

What DID she mean by this Sup Forums?

>did you know of the group you singled out today, 45% have attempted suicide already?

Yes, he thinks that number isn't high enough.

Of course with energy prices at record lows, Pence might have a cheaper solution.

So she admits that trannies are mentally ill?

If it ensures more dead trannies then maybe she has a point, we should encourage them to die after all

Don't know if anyone realizes it, but Trump is a genius here. He's going to pry gay people away from trans as a grievance industry. Trans are total cancer headcases and they undermine the entire span of gay rights and premises.

Gay
> Into same sex
> Gender expression doesn't make you less of a man/woman.

Trans
> Most trans are attracted to women if men and other women if woman.
> Genders are actually constructs of accepted stereotypes and presentations that we must all immediately recognize and strictly adhere to.
> Being a woman is just made up lol I'm a woman now look at my lipstick.

It literally is a wedge issue that we can wrest away identity politics horseshit. And we're going to need to to keep trans from forcing surgeries and drugs on pre-puberty children.

So she agrees that trannies are mentally ill?
Lady Gaga is /ourgirl/?

YOU CAN NOT BE MENTALLY ILL AND SERVE IN THE US MILITARY.
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

They're doing a good enough job of offing themselves on their own.

It's the price of freedom ;)

>of the entire, batshit insane left, the only person to actually have a calm, measured response is Lady Gaga

What the fuck timeline are we in?

They all could just form a militia, buy guns, buy plane, then go to the middle east and push their own agenda.

>They should be able to serve if they wish

JOINING THE MILITARY IS NOT A FUCKING RIGHT YOU DUMB TRANNY LOOKING BITCH.

>45%
>already attempted suicide
WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?
ASSISTED SUICIDE LEGALIZATION!
GIVE THE TRANS A BOOST BY HELPING THEM TIE THEIR NOOSE!

>measured response

No.

>Half of them (aged 18 to 45) have attempted suicide already
Suicide cucks aren't allowed to serve, and since trannies are suicide cucks they by extension can't serve hurrr

And yet, here we are. And somehow, the news has managed to dig up these freakshows and try to normalize them.
They should bring back the WACS for them, I guess, as in total fucking wackos who are crazy if they think the majority of Americans want them in anything but the front line of ground troops under heavy fire.

Wtf I want mentally unstable men who will kill themselves after expensive training and operations all while lowering troop morale now

lmao a Spirit Cooker taking a moral ground how cute

how is it even possible to function when you're this many layers into the delusion matrix?

Certainly more measured than most leftists. It's one of those rare left winger posts that aren't filled with venom, vitriol and bitterness. She's still pretty stupid though

First post motherfucking best post

>The majority of trans people have mental illness issues and have attempted suicide
>WHY WON'T YOU LET THEM SERVE IN THE MILITARY YOU BIGOT?
They're literally proving why trans people shouldn't be allowed in the military, how can't they see this?

Muh, research...

Guys I have an idea, can't we accept trannies and send them in suicide missions , then?
It could be a win-win ...

The only people that are a special exception are W-4s and W-5s

>neither...or....
Do you even nor, nigger?

She means that the subversion is complete.

There is no hope.

The fag enablers have been apoplectic today. Anyone that thinks these degenerates should be in the military is just as mentally ill as the trannies themselves.

>you bring these people in danger but not letting them put themselves in danger
>48% of them have already attempted suicide, how dare you shield them from the increased risk that comes with exposing already mentally fragile people with the horrors of war, which, by all means, have broken even the strongest minds.
fucking stupid slut

Wait, all I can see is Lady Gaga telling people trannies are mentally ill and prone to suicide? Err...based?

kill it with fire

>No trannies allowed in military
>REEEEE
>trannies protest and demand to join
>trans are put to the front lines of battle
>95% of trans population killed

success

If she's talking about suicide bombers like japanese in ww2 then she is right. To sacrifice your life that you love for a cause you believe in takes immense bravery and strength.

Killing yourself because your life sucks just shows you are cowardly weak or just mentally unstable thoui

>1/2 of high school students are mentally ill
>MANY of them are transgender.
You don't seriously want me to believe transgender people are in any way a significant mortionnof the population do you? 0,1% at most

>45% are already suicidal!
>we need to give them loaded weapons!

kek
sorry weebs, but kamikaze were literal ISIS teir religious fanatics, and romanticizing it about "loving your country," does change the fact that they only got to that point through extreme religious indoctrination.

>why won't you let people with suicidal tendencies have free access to weapons they can use to kill themselves and others

The left disagrees with trump on literally anything he does/says. I think most libtards don't actually give a fuck about trans but are just against trump

We should ban guns, 'cause they're dangerous. But give guns to transgenders! WTF?

Nobody gives a fuck about trannies.