Hello goys, my family and I will have 18 days to visit Europe

Hello goys, my family and I will have 18 days to visit Europe.

Our list of cities consists of Paris, Rome, Florence, Napoli, Venice, Athens, Santorini, Istanbul, Edirne, Izmmir, and Ephesus.

Our travel concept is to visit the most iconic architecture places, scenery and food.

I am not sure about the Turkish cities and days recommended, can you please help me out on them. I will be great to spend the short as possible so we can go to other european cities.

Please come to Albania,we love Canada there

>Istanbul
Constantinople

>Canada
They are called leafs for a reason dude

>Turkey
>Europe

Don't.

hehe I was testing you, never did I explicitly state that this austrian was actually canadian

>Peruvian
I hate you faggots. You are just as bad as niggers in Italy. Fuck off

Thats a lot of turkish cities for a 'europe' trip
Though I know Ephesus is for the old Greek ruins probably.

Consider Berlin, Amsterdam, or London. Though I know the latter two are kinda fucked by modern 'architecture', they still have some iconic places
Berlin is more for "This is what happens when leftists deface your architecture"

Aside from that, consider something in Spain, Spain still has some old architecture in it, and that's practically the only thing they have left these days so they'd appreciate the tourism

Well played sir, now I am mad too.

This

Show flag.

>Paris, Rome, Florence, Napoli, Venice, Athens, Santorini, Istanbul, Edirne, Izmmir, and Ephesus.
I would prefer visiting the Auschwitz museum to that.

are you gonna build them a statue?

>tfw the girl I used to love is from Izmir
>I Loathe / respect Turkey at the same time
I hate Saudis

I've heard Brugge is really nice for architecture.
I know you're not Belgian but it's like 10 minutes away so I figure you'd know about Belgium.

Also OP, this topic is more for Sup Forums or /trv/ unless you're asking the best way to avoid gypsies and niggers and which countries are full of subhumans.

I need your help, Turkbro. Is it possible for me, a secular douche to love girl from glorious Izmir?
>inb4 anything
If no advice, kill yourselfes

KYS diaspora.

Visit south eastern Turkey, it's something like Aleppo or Mosul but inside Turkey because the Sultan is not very pleased with its people

>europe
>istanbul(half of it), izmir,ephesus
wew lad

can confirm brugge is nice
horrible accent tho

İzmir is a great place; aesthetically it is shit, but the atmosphere is amazing. I would say 2 days in Istanbul, one in İzmir, and half a day in Ephesus. Ephesus is a must see.