Is Mass Asian Immigration That Bad?

>chinks commit less crimes than whites
>slightly higher avg. IQ
>2nd Gen+ integrate extremely well
>use (slightly) less welfare, and (slightly) higher labor force participation
>Asian women/Hapas are objectively the most desired females by huwhite males
>Chinese are naturally nationalist, aren't racially cucked, and understand democracy is useless

Asians also self govern, and seem to have little interest in subverting and imposing power over whites

Should ruthless Chinese and creative, smart, and faustian whites form the hapa master race and purge all other sub humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gkLFB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KYS leaf, the majority of the earths population is a gook of some sort. We don't need them in white country's.

Yes it's that bad. Now fuck off Zhang

Nope. It's a good thing actually. Asian women love BWC and I love Asian women. Nuff said.

Yes we do. The more Asian women impregnated by BWC the better!

Im 98% European, Im probably not going to racemix but its just a thought

no

>>Asian women/Hapas are objectively the most desired females by huwhite males
I think I've met roaming millennial and she's an easy 9/10 no matter who you are, but most Asians are so socially unskilled they make every moment after the opening painfully difficult.

They just stare. They're so blank.

Also, those faces aren't Caucasian.

From Japan? Sure

From South Korea? Sure

From any other Asian Country? Fuck no

Asians are soulless monsters for the most part so yes, it is bad.

Immigration from ALL East Asian countries is good senpai. They aren't literally throwing themselves at us White Men. Gone are the days that we have to travel oceans to conquer and colonize Asian pussy!

Agreed

>9/10

this man is not wrong

asians are insects.... nips and koreans are blessed to have white dna

There is nothing wrong with chinese immigrant. They dont commit crime, contribute greatly to economy, work hard and become contributing people of society. And assimilate well. Many other immigrant are worse, but Chinese get blamed?

Don't forget that Chinese women love to stretch their lips around a girthy long and strong White Cock.

Other immigrants are worse, but it's better if there are no non-whites, mate.

There are too many of you. You look and act nothing like whites. You will never assimilate.

It's fine if you're a civic nationalist

>Chinese are naturally nationalist, aren't racially cucked, and understand democracy is useless
LOL in western countries they are extremely leftist, feminist, pro-immigration cuckolds. Its only at home do they adopt nationalist ideals.

Absolutely KYS chigger

but how does her body look

The vietnamese are redeemable

sounds about right

Hapas are too easily influences by the lure of hip-hop-inspired, counter-majority, generic brown minority cultural identity. This is a danger for for most mixed people, but it's especially tragic for Hapas since their actual backgrounds are those of relatively prosperous demographics (European and East Asian), and choosing to identify with low IQ, underclass generic, mystery meat, minority culture as an identity crutch is an even worse self-sabotage than the half-black or half-hispanic person or forsakes their white heritage.

If you're going to have Hapa kids, you should plan on living in East Asia, and raising them to identify with East Asian culture. It's delusional to hope that mixed kids will be able to, or even want to identify with white society. Trying to fit that square peg in that round hole usually causes identity angst, and ultimately indignation, and a rejection of white cultural and biological interests.

For whatever reason, the same does not seem to happen as much in reverse. Hapas in East Asia, especially in China (but not Japan), are accepted in varying degrees, but especially if they still look dominantly East Asian. They get special attention, and are sought for photo ads and television spots, and no one thinks it's weird if they identify completely with their non-white cultural heritage.

Simply put, you can be acculturated as a "full" Chinese as a Hapa, but you can't be acculturated as a "full" white as a Hapa. Don't fuck you kids over. If you stick your dick in Yellow, be prepared to move to East Asia. If you don't your kids with either be self-hating spazes who want to be white, or coal-burning jiggaboos who wish they were black.

>her

Personality adds 3 points easily, if it was her I got a really great vibe from her. Also, that's a bad picture and makes her nose look big.

So because chinese look differnet you hate them? What a stupid reason to hate someone. I hope you lose your home to chinese investors and are out begging on the street

It sucks. They are the wrost motherfuckers on Earth next to Jews. They are the ones buying up all the property and making himes unfordable for Americans, fuck Chinks and fuck you!

Hey man don't be discouraged. There are plenty of white men such as myself who love Asian pussy. I love Asian girls' feet too.

>chinese investors

also known as: communist slave profiteers.

in a land dominated by the state, there's only one answer to the question: "how were you allowed to get enough money to buy a foreign house?"

Asians aren't bad. They don't commit crimes and are quiet. But they are generally really ugly and make no attempt to join American society and just live in their own little bubble. Which is fine but they are always glaring at you and are just always staring at you and wispering about you in asian. When they talk fast it's hella annoying.

I like the asian man i work with, even if he is hard to understand sometimes. He's a good guy.

We need more rooftop Koreans on our roofs

>>chinks commit less crimes than whites

I don't give a SHIT. At the end of the day they are not a part of the same group as me. They're foreigners and I have no desire to turn my back on my own race for people that don't give a shit about me

Anti-white race traitors get the fuck OUT of my country

They vote for the democrats so that's a good thing

>the only difference between races of people are physical appearance

Build your own country. We're full.

the answer: you were a complicit, supportive and active farmer of human livestock, with all the brutality that entails.

White cucks who are mad at those who can afford houses itt

Chinks must be exterminated, and stay out of White neighborhoods you fucking usurpers everybody in this country hates you! You are Godless money worshipers and thoroughly unlikeable people.

Isn't it your land owner and gov's fault if they allow property to be bought by chinks?

Did you lose your house or something?

>>slightly higher avg. IQ
no. The "smart ones" cheated on tests or payed someone off.

Probably got cucked by a chink.

Come home white man

Go get shot you fat piece of shit

He's got a point though. Why do you worship money and western civilization so much?

i understand mandarin pretty well, well enough to always know the topic of a conversation. i'm NW european, so they speak freely in front of me

the only people i hear chinese people talk about are black people. and holy shit, do they drop some poetic doozies about them.

also, about 9/10 asians I hear speaking a language other than English are speaking mandarin. after that it's cantonese, hakka, vietnamese, korean and japanese.

your ancestors should have left them alone then

The Japanese should have finished the job at Nanking. You soulless insects are a scourge on civilized society. Go build your empire in Africa and leave us alone.

>tries to think of insult
>thinks of the first two stereotypes that come to mind

guns and food

yes, america has lots of guns and lots of food. maybe you'll get a visa someday.

I agree. We should have let the Japanese finish the job.

Ya but youre cold dirty rude fuckers

Datamining thread for upcoming war/refugees with china/dprk.

Pretty sure most chinese would not want to settle in rural kentucky or whatever

Counterpoint:
>most Asian countries are complete shitholes
>the high IQ myth is complete bullshit
>chinks are the reason our houses are so expensive
>chinks are the reason Melbourne and Sydney are littered with rubbish
>there are ten Asian restaurants for every European one

>objectively the most desired females
>That picture

Pretty sure someone dumped an image of her before and after her plastic surgery.

No, but you probably will in the future when China commences full assrape of American citizens. Fuck off race traitor

But they would have. It's you americans who had to drop 2 nukes on Japan.

Of course it's that bad and any honest Asian would tell you the same

Asians can be okay I guess as long as they are subject to white domination as they were during colonial times

But enfranchising them and letting millions of them into your country is a disaster because of their dreadful slave mentality

Just look at what mainland immigrants are doing to Hong Kong for fucks sake and that was even already an ethnic Chinese city

I don't even hate them or anything but come on let's be honest about how bad their influence can be in numbers and where they are in power

>implying the nukes ended the war

Swiss education, everyone!

The blame game. Also, most european cuisine is meh at best. Best cuisine is American and most big cities aren't the cleanest.

The nukes distracted Japan well enough to send most of their resources elsewhere than to Chinkland.

>>chinks are the reason our houses are so expensive

hmm... you wouldn't happen to have government-sponsored loans or grants for housing in australia, would you?

Yes it's fucking bad, get the fuck out of my lands you chink fucks.

>Best cuisine is American

>have little interest in subverting and imposing power over whites
As someone who lives in Canberra, where we import a shit ton of Chinese foreign students through both UC and ANU. I can say this is absolutely incorrect.

archive.is/gkLFB

The nukes did fuck all. They weren't even in the top 5 of our worst bombing sessions. The Soviets invading Manchuria is what forced Japan to surrender.

You wouldn't throw open your doors from Africans or Indians, so would make an exception for slanty eye colonials?

>get out of my lands
Nope. Australia and north america did not belong to Europeans. You need to Get Out !!!

The ones that live in the port areas of the country. Kikes need to go.

i love when china comes to Sup Forums. i went to china just to see it, the social cohesion was unbelievable to me coming from america. i should really learn chinese and immigrate there.

>Best cuisine is American

>If you're going to have Hapa kids, you should plan on living in East Asia, and raising them to identify with East Asian culture.

Nah that's ridiculous, if anything mixed kids fit in worse in Asia than they do in the West because of how ruthlessly conformist Asians are. That said you're right that life in the West can be rough for them too

So basically the best is for them is to be raised among their own kind. If you can afford it this means sending your little Elliot(te) to Raffles in Singapork or some other international school in the region maybe Hong Kong or the Philippines where others like them are. A mixed kid is an outcast in the West, but in Asia can be part of an established and historic community of European and Europeanized people with its own neocolonial community spirit

Neither did most of mainland China belong to any of you Han chink (assuming you are one because let's be honest, you always are.)

>have an entire massive countries and almost an entire continent for yourselves
>have huge populations, endless zerg swarms
>infest small remaining parts of earth with whites
>this is a good idea
Fuck off.

Nope. It kills two stones with a bird:
>Asian men can't be bothered to breed
>Neither can western women
Send asian wts to white countries -> profit
>West being taken over by low-IQ islamo-savages
>Chinks aint having that shit
Make them a relevant force in the west -> profit

The problem is, they have to share the same continent as Russia, nobody wants that.

White > yellow > brown
If mass immigration had to happen and it can't be whites then let it be asians. The best option is no mass immigration, though. We're full, fuck off chinks.

>archive.is/gkLFB

Of all the nationalities who can't seem to assimilate in universities, the mainland Chinese always have the toughest time. They stay 3-4 years, never talk to non-Chinese, get their credentials, and leave. Then people back home think they did anything. Fascinating.

Oh look another shill thread that uses an asian bitch that has 1000 cosmetic surgeries, photoshop and make up to look like an European. Sage goes in all fields.

sk's are the craziest

Sounds like an American phenomenon to me, and with you allowing shit like Chinatowns to be built, I'm not surprised one bit.

Yes they fucking do, they built the first nations to exist upon them. If we'd come in and the abos/indians already had a nation then things would be different. But they didn't. They were completely nomadic and didn't even have defined borders except for those that naturally existed.

All nations first built on land by Europeans are European land. The only way that is changing is through conquest.

"han" doesnt even exist, it was made up. China are a bunch of different asian races living in this huge country,Mongol Manchu Uyghur Tibetan Zhuang etc. There was no movement but whites moved to australia and america killing off natives. So if chinese move there too shut up !

You can't integrate white skin
Git out

Yea it's not just hamburgers and hotdogs with shitty beer. It varies from region to region like texas bbq and tex-mex, southern cuisine and canjun, new england seafood, midwest, etc.

all great traits except
>understand democracy is useless
you are a PEONS. PAWNS. you just admitted it: you do as the emperor says, and that's your races only fault. I remember in high school learning of people dying for emperor qin in the great wall building, and mao ze dong murdering MILLIONS over stupidity. Your countries are the smartest in the world, yet they never create any new knowledge! you only learn the best of what others know, you think not against the grain, and that is your fault.

fun fact: the Dutch had cities in Taiwan before Chinese people did.

Everytime you post, I'm going to flush a cup of rice down the toilet.

Your ancient map s say otherwise. In your history you probably killed more asian races for land and resources than any other country. What right do you have complaining about killing natives?

Chinese immigrants subvert politics and real estate in Canada and Australia.,

Eurocanadian.ca goes over this a lot

not true, asians are the most racist people
a hapa can never hope to "assimilate" you have to accept youre a mongrel breed and deal with it. its not all bad though, generally having white genes is a net positive in asia

>$0.002 has been deposited into your account.

I think the point being made here is that when you put it all together, most of what is now China was one the land of non-Chinese people (Mongols, 100 Yue, Tibetans, Uyghurs, and Taiwan aborigines too if you want to call that part of China). It was a conquest that happened a very long time ago and took thousands of years, but it was still a conquest and much of it actually wasn't even that recent.

The and you are killing Negroes / you are an imperialist gieb land argument is wearing very thin. A lot of soft-hearted Western people fell for it back in the 1960s, but now that whites are falling below 10% of the population you're not likely to get much more land for your excess population from white people sorry Chang

Aborigines treated it as a hostile invasion. Shit, they even call Australia Day "Invasion day".

If Chinese keep coming here, do not blame whites for suddenly treating it as an invasion and start removing you by force.

Oh and don't even get me started on your nigger mentality WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHIET, that's the most pathetic display of pseudo patriotism I've ever witnessed in my life. You keep talking about how other countries are racist towards you for "no reason" without realizing how fucking disgusting you are towards others.

Mass immigration of any group is inherently bad, you stupid faggot.

Fuck Asians. They may not commit crime, but they are tribal as fuck with their own. Which is great, just not in my fucking country. Keep the reptiles in their own habitat.