So who's eagerly anticipating the shitshow that will be millenial women turning 30?

so who's eagerly anticipating the shitshow that will be millenial women turning 30?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 30 and I still got my boyish looks
Keep seeing white women in their mid 30's who look haggard

Its gonna be fun, OP

>"Get a job so you can pay for my birth control. Chad doesnt want a kid yet"

anyone notice the recent increase in those articles complaining about how men arent working as hard as they should be? they must be feeling the mgtow burn

>Be nerd
>Get ignored by most women in school
>Get ignored by most women in uni
>Graduate and get a nice job
>Suddenly women
>Ignore most of them

Why don't they understand?

>anticipating the shitshow that will be millenial women turning 30

Millennial broads have been turning 30 for the past 7 years, you fucking mong.

I know I will. Partly because I'm MGTOW and partly because I like seeing people suffer because of their own stupidity. Somehow it makes me feel better about myself.

Fuck women and their games. I'm not playing that marriage bullshit. Chappelle said it best, it's a terrible contract that benefits nobody.

it benefits the woman.

Looking forward to shouldering past them.
I wonder if white knights will still be a thing for these desperate...I don't know if they deserve the title 'women' with how they behave

half of millenial women are already over 30.

Millennial generation started in 1982, so 5 years ago. But the largest part of the Millennial generation were born between 1987-1996

Oldest millennials right now are 27

Listen here you little baby, it's time to MAN up and make a single mother happy!

It's subtle, but it must stay that way. When women in their early to mid 20s realized they were stupid, there can't be a place for them to go. They'll see each other with black kids, some singe, some still alone, and wonder, "what happened to all the white men?" Take an accelerationist approach over a corrective one at this point I think.

>30s
>boyish good looks

Same here. It's weird as fuck that girls who are 5 years younger than me look like they are 5 years older than me.

I don't want these used up women

They're just going to marry some beta cucks and get fat. They won't get dick like they used to but at least they'll have a house and food. We will still be working dead end jobs and living in shitty apartments.

>looking forward to a throbbing mass of angry cat ladies voting against "muh patriarchy" and increasing taxes and immigration for the next 60 years.

Why would that be a good thing again?

lmao look at all these pathetic virgins. go back to your video games and chinese cartoons and leave politics to the ladies

i think part of the problem is that there just arent as many beta cucks for them

well shit, now that you put it like that...

Well obviously someone comes out ahead on a massive contract like that, whether it be the male, the female, or (((somebody else)))

>for the next 60 years
>implying they won't be 35, single, barren and suicidal

tfw you realize 1990 was 40 years ago

You aren't entitled to the product of my hands either, sugar tits.

binge drinking and thousands of cocks will do that to you

Secretly hoping this is a larp thread desu. There's no way mgtow is smart nor does it benefit the white race. Educate the extremely young males so degeneracy isn't tolerated by them in women; they'll see the difference starkly and wonder why our leaders allowed such depravity to roam the streets. Then they'll vote against welfare, too. Then we can begin.

Can't wait.

DELET THIS

Aussie post best post

lol projecting much? what a loser lol

No, 1982 fits better. Boomers start in 1946. So if we make the generations last 18 years each, we get:

Boomers Jan. 1946 - Dec. 1963
Gen X Jan. 1964 - Dec. 1981
Millennials Jan. 1982 - Dec. 1999
Gen Z Jan. 2000 - Dec. 2017

You absolute savage, how will men virgins ever recover?

Moar to the point, how will sluts recover their value for the value providers?
Protip: They Can't

Most women are heavy into drinking, smoking, and drugs, both illegal and prescribed. That shit ages the fuck out of you if you keep going hard on it.
Most of them are already batshit insane, I stopped dating years ago because I can't deal with the drama and irrationality. I expect to see lots of suicides, I already know a few that became obese cat ladies.

Just look at the graph at the spike in births in the late 80's to mid 90's. The largest cohert of Millennials are turning 30 in the next 8-9 years.

Likewise. 30 years old with a beard ans about 6ft tall and get asked for Id at Asda. And I met my gf when she was 19 so I've hopefully dodged the roasties. Can't wait for the fallout.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

the sooner the facade ends the better

oi mate i work for aussie post, we're fucked

You know there are already middle-aged millenials right? I'm a dumb fucking millenial and i'll be in my 40s soon

You realize women aren't a single unified group who go back to meetings at HQ and say "shit, we messed up, Lisa, what's your plan for targeting this sector" ?

LIEK 4 WIMMIN SITTING AROUND A TABER TAWKIN ABOUT STRATEGEE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

If you're that old you're late gen X.

Heh?

Don't do this, faggot.

Its crazy. Im 27 now, and still get carded regularly, but i see girls in their early 20 ls start to look like shit. People should really respect their bodies more.

>Oldest millennials right now are 27
t. Millennial

Thanks, Pyotr. I added that to the list of retarded Millennials explaining why they couldn't possibly be a Millennial.

>I was born in 1990. I can't be a Millennial.
>Millennials are people born after 1995
>I'm not a Millennial, I'm Gen Y.
>My family didn't have internet service when I was 12. Definitely not a Millennial.
>I ate cereal for breakfast as a kid. Not a Millennial.
>I thought Millennials were born between 2002 and 2007
>Millennials are people born before 1994
>I like tacos. There's no way I could be a Millennial.
>Generations are about 4 years in length and it's been that way since 1980
>I was born in 1992 and I have absolutely nothing in common with someone born in 1994
>Rule of thumb if you can remember a time before the internet your a millineal, if not your gen Z.
>Oldest millennials right now are 27

nope, starts 82-84 and ends 98ish

We know, and yet they act like it bizarrely.

Video games are more interesting than hearing a girl talk about herself

35. Look like 25. Get left by my bitch 24 year old ex. Currently plowing 19 yr old white college volleyball girl pussy. Ex is one kid in and on trial for bring her new bf drugs in jail.

When I'm 45 I can get all the desperate 30 yr old pussy I want. Life is fucking good. Pc gamer here.

Yet they never once side against each other. Weird.

Well youre not entitled to protection when u call for help...youre not entitled to my labour

It's called the bachelorette or the bachelor

blame makeup.

that shit wrecks your skin without proper application an removal

>20th birthday today
>still got acne that makes me look about 16

She have any friends? I bet she does...

I'm 23 and have just dropped out of society.

Rather than raise a family, I buy cars. Already have 4 classic cars all paid off and a big quonset on the family property to store them in.

Makes me sad that I'll never experience the American dream of the traditional family, but that's long gone.

women are not entitled to my time or resources

im p comfy renting a room and working min wage instead of using my degree and getting cucked

I knew a girl that had a raspy old smoker voice by 25. Now she lives in a trailer with a half nigger kid, she hangs out at the local bars hoping to get picked up. No one will touch her because she fucked a nigger. It's hilarious.
Meanwhile I'm in the best shape of my life since I started lifting, I still get carded when I buy the occasional bottle of whiskey.

millennials are already over 30 you fuckin retard

Unfortunately, hardly anyone sides against the vaginal Jew.

>Leave politics to the ladies
Seems the US election didn't agree with you there, Madam (((President)))

You are correct. I was born in 82 and we were the very first to be called millenials, that I can remember. This was coined around the time I was graduating high school because we were all class of 2000. Having said that, I feel like we are a higher quality thanbsp the shitheads who can barely remember 9/11 or when The Simpsons was funny.

They deserve Islam

>entitled
kek every time chicks trot this buzzword out.
entitlement is what you feel when you can't get what you want and want to convince someone else to give it to you by turning it into a moral imperative.

men have been putting wives in their beds for thousands of years, not because they deserve to, but because they want to. for men, that's all it takes, and that's all it will take to start doing it again.

nah, they are refusing to settle

there are over a million surplus "millenial" males in the US right now. from age 18-30 right now over a million men will not be able to get a woman in their age group

women today have a smorgasbord of men to choose from but they think they are too good for most of them

Drink 3 liters of water a day
Take a multivitamin and fish/flax seed oil
Wash face with mild face wash, tone and moisturize your face every other day
Don't touch your face
Sleep on clean pillowcases/sheets every night
Helped my skin a lot without fucking up my body on Accutane

>1990 was 40 years ago
I take it you failed arithmetic in middle school.

They aren't people mate nice try though

Same I look 20 at 27. The young Korean girls adore me, but then when age comes up they get really weird about age gaps.

The filipinas don't care, though.

Please tell me how? Where did you meet a 19yo being 30? I'm /fit/ and have money but I feel like a creep when I'm talking to anyone in that age group, please tell me how you did it

>tfw 26 and look early 30's for the past decade

I know right. I was one of those guys that looked like I was 20 when I was 15 but my looks havent seemed to change so Ive gone from looking old for my age to looking young for it being 30 now. Not going to complain though.

This.

If anything good comes out of being conquered by Islam, it's that at least they will pay for what they've done.

>gif of sunshine

my nigga

TFW just got married to a 29 year old millennial

Feels good man

Stop viewing them as a person and view them like a fleshlight with a tamogochi attached to it.

This to be honest.

Torschlusspanik.
They start to realize that they maybe have 2-3 years left to find a decent partner and there is absolutely no one who would be willing to settle for them.
And instead of accepting that it's due to them they just blame everyone else.

You seem to have failed Sup Forums studies in your memeology course.
nigger

Meh I got to hit up some apple 2GS earlier than most, 29, mellennial, sadly admitted. But I agree with you I guess. Have a (you). Fuck I never give those out

>nazi germany was 1000 years ago
:^(

Add to this: put a cup of vinegar in your laundry. Kills any residual bacteria that might survive the wash process and (((detergent)))

>tfw killed all my memeogachis

hm

Women are a cancer and artificial wombs are the cure

>This was coined around the time I was graduating high school

No.
Gen Y was originally lazily used for those to be born between 1980 and 2000, because it was the generation following X. In 1991 the term “Millennials” was used in the book ‘Generations’, and the name stuck—it referred to the generation that would begin to reach the age of majority (18-21) near the turn of the Millennium.

Go back to binging Netflix Series, it's not like you're doing any better

>it referred to the generation that would begin to reach the age of majority (18-21) near the turn of the Millennium
that's such a dumb metric tho

Hahaaha what a thirsty faggot boy.

good thing i'm east-aryan

>tfw 32 but look 17

im 35 atm

see women all the time, was at the shopping center last weekend. women could help playing with their hair while walking past me.

>go to supermarket, women hanging around me trying to catch my eye.
>couldn't give a fuck. ignored them all.
>moving in a few months, i'll start looking for a gf when i get their, dont want anyone to stop me from moving.

I am a millennial, faggot

>I stopped dating years ago because I can't deal with the drama and irrationality.

Probably a good choice, because they can't deal without the drama and irrationality
>just drop out of the discussion every time they get completely irrational and try to start drama over nothing
>relationship over shortly after because they apparently need drama to live

>achievement unlocked: the 80s
come on man?

im a 25 year old khhv

i want to kill myself POL

There is nothing in common between people who were born in 82 and 98. Saying they're the same generation is retarded

Dam mgtow pulled a gandhi the greedy needy chav bitch throw tantraum

was at the supermarket before just picking up some food etc.

women following me around the aisles. purposely walking past me, playing with their hair and smiling.

couldn't give a fuck, im leaving this country. no one is going to stop my plans, not even pussy.

>. In 1991 the term “Millennials” was used in the book ‘Generations’, and the name stuck

it stuck 20 years later you faggot. millenial was not a household phrase until well after the year 2000

Enjoy your cats cunt. I'm not paying for you or your mongrel spawn.