Why are illegal migrants in Greece resettled to other EU states?

E.g. Austria took in 200,000 illegals in the last years. Is any illegal resettled from Austria to Greece? I do not think so. Greece only got 62,000 illegals on its soil. That is virtually nothing compared to Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/austria-plans-tougher-measures-against-refused-asylum-seekers/a-37750857
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's simple free market economics. These "refugees" you're looking at are mostly simply economic migrants who want money. If you are a migrant, where will you stay? Will you stay in Eastern Europe where they will give you jack shit to leech off, or will you go to Germany or Sweden or France or Britain? The answer is obvious. The greatest example I can think of is when Denmark recently cracked down on welfare, overnight, 40000 "refugees" fled. They follow the money, simple as that. And Greece isn't going to give them money, so they won't stay. The reason these countries like Greece, Poland, and Hungary don't get refugees isn't because they don't take them. They do take migrants, but those migrants move somewhere else using Schengen.

Simple, Western and Scandinavian countries give them money, housing and a steady supply of white women. We don't have any of them to give.

its about da gibs

I do not understand. What you are saying is that the best thing for Europe would be to house every single illegal in Greece, as they are more likely to go home from Greece and because it wouldn't cost anything.

/thread

Poor country. They can't afford them.

Also, they weren't imperialist cunts like the rich European nations so they don't really deserve immigrants.

France, Austria, Germany, The Netherlands and the UK are paying for their crimes. The flood of shit skins is payback.

>Poor country. They can't afford them.
They can afford 3.5% of GDP for the military with 150 F-16s, submarines and a bigger Navy than Germany, but they cannot afford tents and sufflaki for their illegal migrants? They have like 20 million tourists each year, but they cannot take care off the illegals they let in illegally before they deport them?

>tents and souvlaki
this will make subhumans satisfied?
>They have like 20 million tourists each year
who pay for what they get. If i go to africa will there be free watermelons and nigger pussy? or will I have my head cut open by shaman nigger goldminer?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>who pay for what they get.
Doesn't mean Greece doesn't have the capability to care for the illegals that they let in.

I just do not see why the illegals have to be shipped from Greece to the rest of Europe, but not the other way around. Greece has signed up to the Dublin agreement, but refuses to take all the illegals back which came to Europe through Greece.

>France, Austria, Germany, The Netherlands and the UK are paying for their crimes. The flood of shit skins is payback.

Right, let's fuel racial tensions and create a societal dynamic that mirrors how blacks view whites and how whites view blacks, because fifty years after the civil rights acts things are going swimmingly, no?

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
Then why did you let 1.5 million illegals in for no reason?

Souvlaki is pork and Muslim's don't eat it.

But in all seriousness, with the social and fiscal problems Greece has, they simply can't afford to take Mohammedans. Even if in Greece the Ahmed's won't go back home either. Proximity has little to do with going home. They want money. They'll just illegally enter into richer nations. Their is no stopping them from doing this. They're sly and dirty.

Greece's military budget is large, but with Turkey next door and an unstable Europe, they have their priorities.

>doesnt mean
yes it does! Greek economy has collapsed

Likewise, generations of the youth do not have to pay for the crimes of generations of the old. Newly born migrants on European soil will be taught resentment against newly born Europeans, who have no reason to say anything about the turmoils befell the mideast, but, in following through with your logic, will be made to, which in turn will create resentment in them. Do you see where that leads?

Faggot, are you seriously THAT clueless?
We'd NEVER allow a single rapefugee if it wasn't for the EU.
Didn't you know it's MANDATORY for us to let everyone in? Germany decided it should be that way. We're gonna have to pay if we don't.
Didn't you hear about Poland/Hungary getting sanctioned for not getting immigrants?

Please stop being clueless before starting a thread.

It's time to establish safe zones in northern Africa, especially Libya.
So e.g. Okimbo Babunga claims he has a PHD in quantum physics? Fine, test & evaluate him in the safe zone. If it checks out true, lets see if we can find him a position in Europe and, only then, give the green light for him to move to Europe. If false, no way he's getting further than Benghazi, he can chose to stay in Libya as part of the new cheap workforce or he moves back to whatever country he came from to boost their own economy.

source for the 200 000 taken by austria in 2016?
Italy took 363 000 illegal migrants in 2016 considering only arrivals by sea

>Souvlaki is pork and Muslim's don't eat it.
That is Western propaganda. Muslims eat anything in case of crisis.

>with the social and fiscal problems Greece has, they simply can't afford to take Mohammedans
But they can afford 3.5% of GDP for the military. Right...

>Even if in Greece the Ahmed's won't go back home either.
Actually, many illegals on the Greek islands try desperately to go back to Turkey, but Greece won't let them because "muhhh, Turks are the enemy".

>They want money.
Which on the Greek islands they do not get and cannot make. Hence they want back home.

>They'll just illegally enter into richer nations.
Not if you keep them on the islands as is the case right now.

>Their is no stopping them from doing this.
Look at pic related.

>Greece's military budget is large, but with Turkey next door and an unstable Europe, they have their priorities.
Then why the hell do they let in 1.5 million illegals? Why do they now with only 0.06 million left in their country and the 1.5 million in the rest of Europe complain that they want the remaining 0.06 million also distributed to the rest of Europe?

Merkel invited them, so europe has to absorb them. Germany must take the bulk.

>Eastern Europe where they will give you jack shit to leech off
We will not even give them shit... some of them might be into it, why risk it?

no africa will be needing all the expertise for themselves, we do not into slave labour and resource theft

>We'd NEVER allow a single rapefugee if it wasn't for the EU.
Last I checked you started shuttling them from the islands with your money. For 25 yrs the system of stopping illegals on the islands worked. Then your commie government under Tspiras started to shuttle them to the mainland and everyone from Kabul to Mogadishu came running to Greece to get a free ferry ride to the EU mainland.

Assholes.

oh! your answering questions again? I´ll just repost the one you ignored:

If i go to africa will there be free watermelons and nigger pussy?

>source for the 200 000 taken by austria in 2016?
I said in the last years.

Austria got 30,000 asylum seekers in 2014, 90,000 in 2015, 40,000 in 2016 and another 15,000 in the first half of 2017 for a total of 175,000.

dw.com/en/austria-plans-tougher-measures-against-refused-asylum-seekers/a-37750857

absolute record last year

>Merkel invited them
Merkel isn't some dictator. She isn't above the law. The law says Greece needs to keep out illegals. The law says Italy needs to keep out the illegals.

The ECJ just said yesterday any other EU border state letting any illegal in is committing a big big crime.

>If i go to africa will there be free watermelons and nigger pussy?
No.

So?

If I let in 1.5 million illegals into my house, is my rich neighbor supposed to pay for it, just because I am a deadbeat commie asshole?

So they are few compared to other countries.
By the way: even 1 is too much.

>so?
they get in europe
>If I let in 1.5 million illegals into my house, is my rich neighbor supposed to pay for it, just because I am a deadbeat commie asshole?

if its all up to the greeks themselves as you are implying you surely wont protest when they´re thrown out?

>So they are few compared to other countries.
>few
Second highest per capita after Sweden in the Western world.

Greece isn't even in the top 10 on a per capita basis.

>if its all up to the greeks themselves as you are implying you surely wont protest when they´re thrown out?
I would love for Greece to be thrown out of the EU and deal with their shit alone.

Nice bait, maybe if the EU didn't fuck Greece up the ass, then you wouldn't have to deal with their rapefugee-response.

Ok Sven, what do you propose? I suppose you mean drastic measures, but which are actually realistic? The authoritarian left will scream foul anyway but which way would you think is feasible on short notice?

Are the guy who was suggesting to kick out Italians out of the Sicilian islands and put the migrants there?

I propose repatriation by force

Because the EU doesn't allow proper border enforcement, i.e. just shooting them or what my country does imprisoning them in camps in other countries
>The EU also doesn't allow criminals to be deported if they're likely to be persecuted

deportation back to their own shitholes

>Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden
Yes but these countries love shitskin invaders. Mürkül literally invited the shitskins to go there. Unlike Greece

PAY