What would happen if someone flew a plane into mecca?

Who cares

It wouldn't be by Christians. That's for sure.

Impossible, has been attempted many, many times but Allah will not allow it (according to Islam).

t. Muslim

There'd be no Bingo?

I bet you the illuminati would shoot you down if you tried.

I'd probably run outside whoopin and hollerin no matter what time of night or day

KFC's recipe will be revealed.

how does he do it

it will probably happen but it will happen on a certain day and time that coincides to astrology,numerology, occult, and witchcraft.

War on society

It would be extremely gainful

Makes my nipple hard just thinking about it

Why would he allow hundreds of Muslims to be trampled to death every years in the hajj

Whoever does this would be my hero.

Lots of things, we just don't know what.

The WTC was a boondoggle created by machine politics. They didn't deserve to die but there's a difference between those buildings and a mosque or church or temple.

Didn't a crane recently fall and murder a shit ton of mudslimes at one of these sand nigger worshipping sites?

They would rebuild it. You would have to actually conquer and hold Mecca, and then you would have to be prepared to slaughter every mud on Earth when they all went jihad at once.

It would look like pic related

End of days

same thing when you throw something into anthill

I'd laugh

hey, look everybody, it's a 15 year old with an internet connection!

All of the peaceful Islam's pic related. All at once.

tfw this would be a good timeline to live in

plane is so 2000

We should throw old space station at it and call it calculation error

Magically all Muslims will disappear.

nice trips

Let's find out

Since Muslims stopped going to dome of rock over having to walk thro metal detectors, I say NOTHING. I expected they would stand an fight for their 3rd most holy site access, NOPE, refused to worship over having to walk into open door frame.

Asking the important questions. Bumb

I would laugh my fucking ass off

Kek wills it.

why not just drop a nuke on it instead?

this

a crane owned by the bin laden company

they still worship retard, they're simply doing it outside. So imagine hundreds of sweaty old men with their asses in the air

Sup Forums 's dicks would explode in the largest simultaneous orgasm of our time. And then we would nap.

It's all part of the plan. Thanks goys!

Some say that it would DESTROY pisslam because it would prove that allahu is NOT akbar!

If it is destroyed the slimes will rebuild it

The ultimate thing to do is drop Pigs from the sky all over it with a bomb that covers the whole place in Shit.

The slimes would be mad at allah for letting such a thing happen and Islam will be toast

underrated

why did Allah allow that crane to crush/severely injure dozens of loyal muslims in Mecca?

According to Islam that's a major sign of the end times.
But that has happened multiple multiple times before, so I think it's best to wait for the one-eyed magic man to appear.

What would happen if someone nuked the middle east?

In all seriousness, probably the mudshits in yurop would retaliate by bombing the Vatican or other centers of civilized society.

By these digits alone it's known KEK wills it,
but these ones!!!

>KEK wills it!

Didn't a warlord steal your sacred rock and use it as a toilet?

Mecca bombed = Mass terrorist attacks all over western world.

It would probably be the greatest shitstorm you will ever see in your entire lives. It'd be kinda epic. Ive thought about it. It be hard to pull off though. Planes would probably be shot down before reaching mecca. So plane is probably a no. Bringing bombs into mecca and blowing the stone would be very hard too because of tight security. A fleet of RC drones carrying an explosive payload could do the trick but they might get shot down before reaching target. You would need a couple so that at least one can reach the target.

Perhaps a makeshift 120mm mortar cannon would do the job and be undetected . it would be very hard to pull off though.

this will be pol's greatest meme manifestation

Do you know how small a atom bomb can be nowadays. Takes one suicidal individual to take it up his ass.

Fixed that for you.

Praise Trump.

I'm pretty sure you could simply irradiate it to keep them from rebuilding. Nuke it to kill them all, then 'salt' the land with something insanely radioactive, but also impossible to collect/recycle into a new bomb.