Why are Americans so fucking obnoxious?

Why are Americans so fucking obnoxious?

>be at coles
>Stacey with thick American accent power walks buy on her phone
>LIKE OH MY GOD YEAHHHH TOTALLY YAAAAAAAAH REALLY YAAAAAAA YAAAAH REALLY OH MUH GEERDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRrUeW6dvZM
youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know ain't it cool

At my high school we had a young American, He was actually pretty quiet etc. Thing is when we all went to the changing rooms during P.E he stripped off completely and just walked about naked, was fucking weird cause nobody does that in Britain.

Probably just wanted to show you that he doesn't have a yam between his legs

we hate those self absorbed cunts here too

>coles
what the fuck is coles

>hurr durr america is one person
lick a car battery op

Piss off

You're describing a city punk. Mid-west and south are don't do that annoying shit.

this

>Americans arrive on shore leave
>wandering the streets being loud, thinking their accent is a golden ticket to getting laid
>having nonironic conversations about MLP

I understand your A-team marine battalions are either deployed or training to deploy, but please don't send us your F-teams, they're just embarrassing themselves

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?

>Flag

I'd rather have Americans than Europeans.

At least Americans have balls.

excluding the coastal cucks obviously.

I just spent half a month in the US.

It redefined my conception of hell.

You hate us cause you ain't us

Because we're back to back world war champs, and fuck yourself that's why.

Wouldnt your tongue have to reach both terminals to do anything?

>the one person argument maymay
Kek, you do know that the majority of teen women in the US talk and act like that.

shit you're right

It's a cry for help

>teen
Keyword, English teacher

Then you and ur m8s hold him down and jerk him off for a laff? I know that's how it was when I lived in the UK

bURGERS HAS NO CULTURE, ONLY BACTERIA.

We don't do that here either, he was just a fag.

They're either in an aussie supermarket or a canadian bookstore

As opposed to
>be in the EU
>Gruntilda with thick german accent walks by on her phone
>"My husband will never know-- all he does is shitpost on Sup Forums, come on by Mohammed-- and bring friends!"

>Gruntilda
You done screwed nigger

>Gruntilda

ignorance

the supreme american trait

>tfw a shitposter is so ashamed of his country, he has to use a universally hated flag even in his home land....

Americans actually just don't give a fuck

It's alpha.

You must have felt so disempowered and bullied. Did you call the EU?

yes why can't they just walk past everyone smoking a cigarette silently and looking like stuck up cunts like european girls

we don't talk about it much, but the truth is in America if you enlist you're not very bright to begin with.

Hate us cause you ain't us.

he was just having a bit of bantz. that's what pals do they show each other their penises just to have a bit of a giggle. you guys don't do that over there?

easy to explain
>nigger culture
(((they))) are pushing it hard on dear murricans

and then you suck each other just for the giggle and say "no homo" kiss with tonuqe and go your wifes?

Fucking degeneracy.

Did you cry when he wagged his penis at you?

This
Based on tourists I've met, Americans are genuinely friendly, while Euros look down on us kiwis

Quoting James Franco disqualifies you from life.

You own Russell Brandt's political books don't you? In hardcover

yes? I don't see what the problem is. you act like there's something wrong with it but don't explain why

You can neck yourself on both, nuflag.

America is home of degeneracy and jude
Europe is home of communism and cuckold

Combined, they are everything wrong with the world

I live in a tourist area also, and i agree Euros are the fucking worst.
The ones that come here are almost all 40-60 and dress like steve jobs, and are rude as fuck, barely containing their sneer whist asking you for directions.
the huge groups of Asians are far more tolerable.

saged

>the docile and timid eurocuck gets triggered when people talk loud instead of looking at the ground in silence like people in his home country.

doesn't surprise me a bit. that's why muslims are taking over your countries and your women are on jamal's cock instead of yours. it's because you're a bunch of pussies.

our culture is retarded. our schools are shit and make you hate learning. Very few of us are able to think for ourselves and ignore shitty pop culture and be cultured and well rounded and shit.

>When I think back on all that crap I learned in high school...it's a wonder I can think at all

Paul Simon

All of the Americans I've ever met have been extremely nice and friendly, I'd have to say they are up there with Australians for best foreigners

You folks living in tourist areas are lucky that most of Russians cannot afford anything other than Turkey, Egypt or Thailand.

They sure teached the british in Marseille.
youtube.com/watch?v=sRrUeW6dvZM

>white nationalists in Russia
kek what a joke

They're good guys. I don't see what's the problem unless you are a shitskin.

I used to have a friend who was an exchange student from Kansas: he was actually really nice, I am a bit shy and reserved but he came talk to me right away on the first day and we became good friends: he was really down to earth and would always ask to hang out, also I rarely ever saw him mad or upset at anything.

I kinda lost contact with him since he went back to the US, kinda miss him.

>tfw you happily tolerate Americans because they're your largest trading partner

Americans are retarded and inbred, Not news.

>half a month

That's called a fortnight, you uneducated pleb.

Because b*rgers are the ultimate subhumans

why was it so bad?

Because it is full of b*rgers

Why are Europeans such fags?

> working in field
> group of geriatric WOPS come strolling by
> GOOBA GOOBA BLABBA BLA HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Learn english you faggots.

Because it's home of the free and land of the bra- *SHARTS*

Remember to sage and report all slide and b tier threads.

Americans aren't the ones with accents

You misspelled niggers. I spent a week there for the first time in my life and I was in the 'downtown' area so I thought there would be lots of food shops and restaurants. Turns out it was full of fast food and soda shops, and plenty of dindus asking for gibs in gangs. They even said the cliche 'hey, I'm talking to you' shit as I ignored them

we own the world, deal with it nerd

You Americans, all you ever do is TALK TALK TALK

anyone american here?

Europeans think they're superior to New Worlders because they were cucks who stayed home instead of settling distant lands
Then when we build civilizations out of nothing, they immigrate to the New World to escape their shithole and preach to New Worlders about how much better they are
NZ has mass british inmigration, and they look down on kiwis
Back at school the british teachers would tell the students all the time about what NZ needs to do to improve, and this indocrination is making the new generation of kiwis to be globalist cuckholds like yuros are

>American accent

Fuck off you fags are the ones with the accent

Says the cunt making an obnoxious thread yea?

Hey man there's nothing wrong with giving your pal a bro job

It's okay though, definitely not gay if they said "no homo."

He's a Kenyan, not an American.

Do you pommies have anything better to do with your time?
You were massive globalist sjw propoganda spouters back in school
Why do you escape your shithole Then try to turn our nation into a shithole
My ancestors settled NZ 200 years ago and them along with others built a superior nation in a short period of time than what thousands of years of European civilization could produce

When I went to Britain all the young lads kissed me but is a tis but a laff.

I like these old school photos of NY subway, seem so comfy

It's not our fault your a passive homosexual who feels intimidated by unbridled masculine energy.

they were smart enough to vote for trump to correct what took liberal ideology 30yrs to destroy

People don't do that here either wtf

Back to back world war champs ya fuckin bitch

youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s

Have a listen, rest of the world