Daily reminder that the USA is the pinnacle of engineering and technology

Pic related had its first flight in 1964 and has a top speed of Mach 3.3. Does this trigger you Eurocucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a26796/hypersonic-sr-72-aircraft/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Johnson_(engineer)
youtube.com/watch?v=S9K5LTKqsuw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_Demoiselle
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_N-1M
youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm fucking hard as a rock

Isn't there a story about that Blackbird that successfully evaded a missile from North Korea?

That's cool and everything, but we stopped sharing and releasing tech to maintain cycles of forced obsolescence.

US aircraft, spacecraft and submarine technology can be traced back to nazi engineering though.

Ok. Go ahead and fly it now.

Pic related triggers the yurops

I worked with an engineer from lockheed, who didnt work on that plane, but he worked on the team that did.

He shared one cool anecdote, which was that the camera couldnt focus. It could only take clear pictures at a specific altitude. That sounds like a pretty huge design flaw, but the thing is, is never really used the camera much anyway. While it was a spy plane, it used its radar more than anything. All the useful black and white photographs they we got from the blackbird were from radar imaging.

Daily reminder that every single us President has been of British ancestry.

>German Engineering meme
Yeah the Germans are really good at engineering...

over-engineered products that require proprietary parts for no reason other than to be proprietary and complicated.

WE WUZ

UAVs have taken over for reconnaissance purposes but the feat of engineering still holds true.

ha ha no... no, USA stole everything from europe and russia

The SR-72 is going to be a beast
>mach 6
popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a26796/hypersonic-sr-72-aircraft/

>Europe and Russia
>USA has by far the most advanced technology
>Apparently we stole it even though ours is more advanced
The Russians' technology is decades behind ours', it always has been.

Think the sr-72 is real already?

>Daily reminder that the jews were responsible for all your technology

Daily reminder that this was 50 years ago

How deep did your subs go faggot

It was called Aurora.

I beg to differ. We acquired our slave tech from africa.

You are aware most of that "pinnacle of engineering and technology" was made by foreigners who moved to USA because they got more $$$ for their work instead trying to make their own countries better?

They've been "designing" it for 20 years and they've already admitted that they were testing engines years ago. Even of not the SR-72 they definitely have something superior operational.

So deep. So deep put your ass to sleep.

Yes that is the point. In the 1960s American engineers designed an aircraft that has a top speed faster than a 5.56

What are you bitchboys doing up so late talking about mach 3.3 should be in bed soon I'd imagine. Getting pretty late

Totally is, shlomo

There I was taking the Blackbird out for a routine interception. Little did I know today I was gonna get blindsided by a nork firework. Startled me, made me jump back a little bit but that was about it.

lockheed was also one of the biggest employers of blacks in the entire country and were early proponents of affirmative action and equal opportunity. they let my nog parents retire at the age of 55 and payed for my medical, dental, and school.

lockheed is based

Also the USA cuts off the foreskin of babies

The B-2 is over engineered garbage. There is absolutely no need to not have a tail. Don't give me the "MUH STEALFFF" bullshit, because thats not the case anymore..

My point was that the single wing design was conceived by nazis and not originally conceived by the US government.
Did I kill a shill thread by accident or what?

Dunno cunt. Ruskies will give ya a run for ya money ahy.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9K5LTKqsuw

Please

>Concieved by he Nazis
Leans into mic: WRONG

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_Demoiselle

>The Ruskies don't know about our kinetic bombardment capabilities
You're a funny Ruskie

It's integral to the electrostatic platform.

peenis

Even king nigger?

My grandpa worked on that aircraft. He never told us what he did.

That's what (((they))) want you to believe

I am impressed
HOWEVER
still slower than our space shuttle

Australian Asian girls have cute accents

Who gives a shit when it's all used in service of the ZOG?

>American engineering and technology

Stagnation and decay have set in goyim.

>He fell for the US is controlled by the ZOG meme
GTFO of the US then you pussy

The US experimented with flying wing designs in the 30's, the Nazis did not think up some revolutionary design. It's a solid design and humans are smart and come up with similar ideas with similar levels of technological progress without influence from each other all the time.

Also Nazi aircraft design was thrown out the window, only rocketry specifically was significantly influenced by Nazi designs. When it comes to aerodynamics, jet engines, and material construction the US and UK were leaps and bounds ahead of the Germans. The British had a far superior jet aircraft than the Me-262 which could have been produced and flown over Europe as early as July of 44, but they decided not to out of fear one would be shot down and the engines reverse engineered by the Germans.

Muh Kraut Space Magic is a meme not grounded in reality in the slightest. The only area the Germans were ahead of anyone in was rocketry because of a few really smart rocket scientists. In every other area from small arms to composites they were either on par or outright behind. US ballistics made German ballistics look outright primitive with early targeting computers, airburst shells and superior barreling just a few of the methods that outpaced their competition.

its not even a meme m8

>building anything out of fucking iron
>literally gets destroyed by oxygen, which is in air and water, which is everywhere, especially around a RIVER

I bet that concrete/stone bridge is still standing in the photo. What idiot thought "le just paint the steel" was a good idea? Concrete exterior, steel rebar or I-beams for structure. :/

It was so fast it almost got hit by norks outdated missile system.

Ramjet planes are a meme and useless

Just look at this Nazi design created in 1930 by Northrop that first flew in 1940. Clearly they stole this design from Nazi scientists.

>stop making Americans look fucking stupid you ignorant anus

To be fair, America is a giant fucking place. As far as necessary infrastructure compared to its citizen density, it is completely out of whack, and the epitome of "throw away" culture

>Almost
Except it didn't. Also
>Leaf
Kys

It's not a ramjet sensei

Yeah flying wings were known for years before the Nazis designed one. Even the Ruskies had a flying wing glider in the 1920s.

>ramjet
American in Nippon please shut the fuck up you and the Wehraboo are the kinds of idiots that give us all a bad name because you can't reasearch something for 12 seconds before you open your big stupid ignorant mouth about it.

Another divide and conquer thread. You'll never break the bond between White Europe and our American brothers, schlomo. Unity is strength! Hail victory!

Also, sage.

All a blackbird has to do to evade a missile is speed up. It makes me horny just thinking about how badass that machine is

not as much as you stealing the jet engine from us

How did they get this photo? I see no selfie stick. Fake!

Well the British did conduct a lot of supersonic research for aircraft in WW2 so I'll give ya that.

You hire german, polish, japanese, jewish and may be soviet engineers for that. It's not a britishscum achievement.

Am engineer from Michigan (my homeboy state you fuckface) was the most influential engineer on its design.

idk about you guys but this looks like it hs a jet engine, a glorious german invention.

WAS *

Now you're just a bunch of negroids

Of course you did this all on your own and not without the help of certain Germans.

LeL Kappa LeL

This dumbass shill eternally BTFOd. Get the fuck out Nazi scum.

The USA is predominantly German immigrants, you know that right?

>Well over 200,000,000 whites
Okay

Frank Whittle of the UK and Hans von Ohain of Deutchland developed the turbojet independently in the late 30's.

The Blackbird uses engine designs based on Whittle's design.

>Also Nazi aircraft design was thrown out the window
Big mistake if you ask me. The british were ahead of everyone until the 60's after that I don't know probably a liberal goverment made heavy cuts to military spending.

Actually the British had their own jet engine design, there just wasn't the drive to put it into the frontlines.

parallel development is common all throughout WW2, even the STG the world's first "assault rifle"

the Americans were toying with scaling up a pistol cartridge while the Germans scaled down a rifle cartridge, the bottlenecked intermediate cartridge was clearly superior.

To the Americans' credit they created a new cartridge (.30 carbine) and outfitted their army with it, in short order.

The German parts are also the whitest now. Soon the only white part of the US will be the Germanic part.

The American flying wing actually worked though.

>What is being born in Michigan
He was an American in every sense of the word

German aircraft designs were by and large utter shit, only Focke-Wulf was putting out competitive designs by the end of the war, and their designs were more expensive and harder to maintain than their contemporaries. American and British aerospace technology was just as good if not better in any measurable respect by 1945. German aerospace had simply fallen behind due to lack of funding and material and wasting what funding they did get on retarded shit like gyro jet interceptors.

>Says the Aussie
Just send your Aussie Asian girls over and I'll be happy

We had one that worked in 1940

when you say americans, are you talking about the natives? or the germanics there?

>Construct multi-million dollar stealth aircraft
>Get shot down by janky, soviet-era SAM in Serbia

REEEE GIEF FAST SCARY PLANE BURGERS REEEE

Kek I'm sorry that you can't understand what is written.
youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4

Not US made iron bridges already survived one and a half century, it's not the materials' fault that you cannot build for shit.

plebs. all you have is thanks to the germans from project paperclip. the nazis already had antigrav tech and flying saucers in development and working

This is the same shit americans peddle when they are trying to sell Ford over Mercedes. You're right only about the material part of things. If Germany had won and received materials from the victory they definetly were on the right track to develop some of their "wunderwaffen" without the crazy stuff like the solar laser.

>fly same route for weeks, never deviating
>spotted by eye flying in the same route
>leave bomb bay door open
>SAM Site incapable of locking on even though they have visual confirmation of the jet
>ignore training and protocol and defy orders and attempt to lock on again despite the SAM site now giving out a giant I AM HERE BOMB ME radar signature for miles which is why they aren't allowed to radiate more than their allotted amount because SEAD will fuck up SAM sites
>get faint signal ping off the open bay door

The pilot was retarded as fuck. How are humans so good at fucking up. He did the two things necessary to have his jet get shot down, never deviate from the course and forget to close the bomb bay doors, and he did both, and still would have been fine if the Serb hadn't disobeyed orders.
How are humans so good at fucking up.

It was quite a bit faster than that mate. F-111's and ever version of the F-15 can go that fast. At least until their canopys starts to melt.

Why'd we retire that thing? Do we have planes that are faster nowadays or was that speed no longer deemed necessary?

>aussie asian girls

They're literally all trashbag Vietnamese mongrels

The blackbird literally leaked fuel on the ground and always had to refuel immediately after gaining flight. Something to do with shrinking and expanding metal.

A good advice is to trust the military they probably understand military engineering unlike us.

Nigga fuck off, the Luftwaffe was horribly underfunded and wasted funding on projects that didn't work, such as what you see in the OP or the variety of cheap jet interceptors they fielded that killed their own pilots more often than the USAAF and RAF did combined.

The Bf.109 was an excellent early war fighter that was completely outmatched by wars end, German medium bombers were adequate in the early war and obsolete by the end, they did not even have heavy bombers, as Goering poured funding into the lemon that was the Bf.110 heavy fighter design.

The Bf.110, all the firepower of a fighter with all the maneuverability of a bomber! It can do anything!
(Actually it sucks at everything)
(It's not even durable despite all the armor we they slapped on it because the structural design was flawed)
Goering wrote about how jealous he was of the British Mosquito, a plane made out of wood, because German aerospace tech was inadequate and squandered.

German structural design was behind.
German engine design was behind, both contemporary and jet. They did not have adequate engine designs for high level altitude missions, which were the majority of threats they faced in the bombing campaign, as American and British high altitude engine performance was excellent.
German aerospace was stagnant, a similar but less extreme problem that Japan had, the major difference being that they started the war with solid designs instead of the flying fireball that was the Zero.

>they probably understand military engineering

is that why it's all contracted out?

That didn't answer my question. I just asked why it was retired.

UAVs and Satellites came along and it wasn't needed anymore.

>Nigga fuck off, the Luftwaffe was horribly underfunded and wasted funding on projects that didn't work
I think we can agree. There was no money for the airforce especially later in the war not to forget how incompetent Goering proved to be.

>Who is Grace Huang and her delicious Asian feet