Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is alle but u can call me t3h KrAuT oF RaGe!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is alle but u can call me t3h KrAuT oF RaGe!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very redpilled!!!! thats why i came to pol, 2 meet cool ppl like me _… im 19 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 draw pepe the frawg w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite !!! bcuz its SOOOO redpilled!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more nazi ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of white freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
RAAAAAAAAGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h KraUT oF RaGe

Ironically as if this isn't pretty much exactly what's going on with all the racism here.

ok fine
you get one bump but that is all you fucking get

it's good to see some very very old pasta being reworked for the modern timeline

Why hello beautiful

TITS OR GTFO

Very nice Mr. SIN, very nice. Have a Lain

how old are you man?

> all the emo-lolsorandom chicks grew up to be redpilled nazi waifus

I think you should go to your nearest walmart. Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

this really is the greatest timeline

this kitty's got claws

Shes such a geeky nerd!

Nice blog. Now show tits or you're a fraud.

Well, I'm hard.

The guy who wrote that pasta really captured the essence of how little teenage girls acted and typed at the time (the tailnend of web 2.0)

I love this pasta because I grew up on the internet as a teen, 2002-2008. Majority of those years an active member on Sup Forums. I also spend a large part of my time in chat rooms. Met a lot of teenage girls. This pasta was their spirit.

*Holds up spork*

>being THIS fucking new

So true. I don't know if I'm nostalgic or ashamed for that time

>i hope 2 make alot of white freinds here
noone here is actually white
sage

lol quite Sup Forums homo!!

Holy Shit! Fucking Based!

like not just new to Sup Forums but new to Sup Forums in general
that's how new this guy is

post your edc

Why not both? It was a simpler time. Puppy-love/youthful idealism + the unmoderated internet meant we were some of the first to utilize the internet as an outlet for our raging hormones, and the results were heartwarmingly cringey

actually they mostly became roastie tumblr whores sorry

checked and keked

saged. You idiots are in rare form tonight

thanks man
you too
:^)

No.