How do illegal hispanics survive in the US?

How do these things survive in the US when they seem so useless, unintelligent and short? How do they afford so many kids? Why are they not starving in the streets? I thought America was a competitive country where you had to PRODUCE.

Also, why the fuck do they seem so laid-back and chill for being such losers?

Because welfare exists, maybe they deal drugs too idk you're the American here!

Have you ever heard of welfare?

That's the LA City Council; they're very highly-paid.

Welfare fraud even though its illegal for non-citizens to get welfare. Plus tax-free wages from employers paying them under the table. They make more a year then your average lower class america after taxes.

illegal/welfare
pick one

No wonder I see them driving around high on the high without a worry in the world. They look like the most stress-free people in America.

They still get it.
Always in cash.

>afford so many kids

user...

They get welfare per child. Since the children have birthright citizenship they cannot be denied welfare, even if the parents are illegal. The more kids they have crammed into one room the more affordable it becomes for them.

>They get welfare despite not being u.s. citizens
>get payed "under the table" no official record of employment
>don't pay taxes
they don't pay taxes and gets lots of welfare because they don't technically have a job

A lot of hard industrial work that a lot of Americans wouldn't touch.

White people are the most un relaxed race ever. Stress runs in white veins

We have some sephardic jew heritage

>I thought America was a competitive country where you had to PRODUCE.

We where, but then we got a lazy nigger for a president. And just like a typical nigger, he fucked up this nation. Now look at the results that we are still trying to fix.

You need to adopt the Spic mindset. Varg has, and that's why he has 5 kids, and you have none. Why would you work like a dog in a world where 10 men have as much wealth as half of humanity? It's dumb as fuck.

Because people/companies hire them, even though that has been a crime since 1986.

If the job magnet is destroyed, 90% will self deport. Illegal immigration will drop to a standstill.

This is why mandatory Everify needs to become law.

Many states (coincidentally the ones with the highest amounts of illegals) do not require proof of citizenship to obtain welfare.

They tend to do work whites won't do, but whites generally need. These general labor jobs provide some sort of skill which gives them a day job, but also a skillset to do side-jobs to supplement.

- Fence building
- Sprinklers
- Roofing/Siding
- General Construction
- Landscaping

etc

around blacks never relax

this is their own fault.

Most U.S. law schools have programs that use student labor as part of a support network for illegals. The professors at these institutions form one of the larger criminal mafias here, and yes, it's all put together and led by a bunch of hook noses, as you would expect.

They all live in the same house and party all the time and are day laborers; its not complicated.

They consume state food and cash benefits despite not being citizens.

Their children attend state schools despite not being citizens

They are hired illegally to do jobs for pennies an American would be paid minimum wage for

We don't need a wall. We need to restrict welfare to citizenry and hunt down traitors.

where is welfare on this pie chart

They survive very comfortably. They ask for $40/ hour to do manual labour, pay zero taxes and work when they choose.

>jobs whites wont do
This meme needs to stop. Whites will do these jobs,do them better and maintain competitive wages and quality work. Tired of these pacos and their half assed "work" bringing down good industries

>Muh Welfare!
Jesus Christ you NEET virgins disgust me. Most of them commit tax fraud by using other people's Social Security numbers to work. Technically the thousand of "Jose's and Maria's" are actually "Paul's and Janet's" that all moved to L.A. seemingly.

the free market was a mistake- gov should step in and make it illegal to hire foreigners and actively inspect areas of suspected illegal employment

They get the most gibs me dats of any group and they don't pay taxes. Plus they live like 20 people in a single house.

They work, have traditional christian values, and respect family above all. These are things White Americans have no concept of.

They have 7 names, the Texas police force is in on their drug trafficking. They steal menial labor jobs by the dozen and use that under the table cash to rent out whole neighborhoods and turn them into a wasteland like the place they came from.

Basically liberals cucked us. They need to be shot.

>not knowing the difference between discretionary spending and total budget

They usually all cram into their section 8 buddies place or their legal cousins house and live like a bunch of rats in some squalid shithole.

Another meme. They always have mistresses/gf theyre sleazy as fuck. They drink constantly and dont giva a fuck about whites laws.

LOL total bullshit...

It's already illegal to hire illegal aliens to work and areas are supposed to be inspected. The problem is that this is not being enforced the way it should be.

H1-B visas are also by law only supposed to be for temporary employees and are not supposed to be for replacing American workers. Again, the current laws are not followed. This has nothing to do with the free market. Government is the problem. Laws don't matter if the government won't enforce them properly.

sometimes a cockroach is harder to exterminate than you think

>have traditional christian values

No they have weird backwards perversions of Catholicism. Many of the local religious traditions in Mexico are borderline death cults.

It's because the most is expected of us and typically whites are more forward thinking than present minded. Spics live for today, whites live for tomorrow.

You mouth breathing imbecile. Do you have a FUCKING clue what the word ‘discretionary’ means, you dolt?
Why not look at the total budget, you ass hat…
God help us that idiots like you, who lick up the government propaganda like spoon fed diarrhea, vote.
Welfare programs, or ‘non-discretionary spending’ (gosh, wonder why the assholes in Washington DC call it that? Oh yea, so fucking idiots like you can be controlled) is nearly 60% you fucking ignoramus.

answer the question faggot where is welfare on the chart I posted

>39.1 billion on energy
>doesn't actually produce energy

Where is the welfare though?
>Medicare
>housing and community
>Social Security and Unemployment

Actual spending ends up being about 2/3rds of the US budget is spent on welfare. Military is a legitimate function of federal government so money spent on it is not a problem.

>he can't figure out what is welfare on the chart on his own

Does it need to say WELFARE in big colorful letters? Welfare are handouts and entitlements.

ITT: Greasy wannabe skinheads try and fail to explain why illegal immigrants are more successful at life than they are.

Pic related

The closest thing I see is housing and community which could represent the welfare of giving people rent money and other stuff and its only 2.6%

I'm trying to make this point because I wish it was more expensive so the system would crash and burn but such a small % is just enough to be a tumor but not a lethal one

>be white beta failure
>picked last every time
>constantly shit on and discriminated against just for your shitty dna
>get told how privileged you are
>how everything is easy for you because you are white
>but you're such a failure though
And you wonder why these people aren't faggy leftists like you?

They band together and have an incredible aptitude for communal living, they also get a tremendous amount of charity from hispanic business owners.

pic related answers all
How they afford so many kids.
How they avoid starving in the street.
How they are so chill and laid-back, despite getting shit cash in comparison.

lol if I could be illegal in some other country and reap all the benefits of said country I would breh. It's just that other countries actually give a shit about illegals and don't praise them as brave or whatever.

Why does the u.s have a school lunch program. That's communist as fuck even more than socialized healthcare. It's literally having the government feed your kids and keep them for another hour~ a day in place of actual parenting. Plus it helps prevent malnutrition in the ghetto shit spawns which is what should naturally occur.

Pretty sure it has something to do with the / early / prevalence of mandatory afternoon classes. You can't leave children under 10 hungry over lunch. And once you have a cafeteria, you can give that lunch service to a buddy of yours. Goverment contracts with kickbacks, with the bill footed by the taxpayers.

It's called "hard work" & "dedication". If a lip flapper like Floyd Mayweather can figure it out, but white men can't, then maybe they aren't ~~muh master race~~.

It's funny how only non whites use the word master race to describe whites.

Some people are simply too stupid to educate. And one wonder's why CNN has ratings...

i dunno if that's accurate.
i got food stamps once and they look you up by ss# and look in your bank account

That's because it's an insult dumbass. Clearly that one flew over your head with your higher average IQ huh?

atleast theyre not lazy and useless like niggers

You have an inferiority complex

People with inferiority complexes tend to be more driven to prove themselves so... thanks I guess.

There's nothing to prove. When the men in uniform come for the deportation: there won't be discrimination against a " ghetto " foreigner and a "assimilated " foreigner. Both shall be equally deported.

>It's called "hard work" & "dedication".
kek
>you just need to be more confident, bro.

Look, I get it. This is the right attitude for everyone to have, but your post ripping on ugly white dudes is no different to those guys ripping on different skin colours. All are factors outside of one's control. Don't pretend you're any better than they are.

if spics live for today, then why do they come here illegally and in a short span of 3 years create a business , buy a house and own at least 3 cars and obtain citizenship ? theres smart and then theres smart and hardworking.

why do whites do that except in much larger ratio while spics cry about inequality and privilege

This is patently untrue and defeatism.

Except for the face and height, most every body is the same. If you put in the time then you can have a good looking body. On top of that exercising can reduce fat in the face and sharpen the jaw line, make cheekbones more pronounced.

Saying you have shit genes is just as SJW of an excuse as blaming all your problems on racism.

DAMN, Leafcuck. You got BTFO. Back to gargling Weedman's balls.

Your people are both lazy and useless, Paco.

Only integrated, white-washed, 4th generation spic Americans cry about inequality and privilege. All thanks to retarded degenerate white people and their culture. Most people here blame it on Jews or reptilians or whatever instead of analysing the problem and fixing it.

Are you, dare I say it, a /mexicanintellectual/?

You had it at produce. They pick veggies

Ignorant eurotrash

IDK fag, maybe because the lived off rice,beans and tortillas in mexico,and when the make it in the USA they make more in a day then a week in USA, and thus survive

Simply, The ones who are starving are being taken into our hospitals to never be seen again.
That's why the wall is a need

While hispanics aren't as moral and traditional as neocons claim, they have healthier views on race than your average huwite. They're becoming such a large demographic here because they A- have children, and raise those kids to do the same, and B- are racially conscious and proud.

It's so weird. These people are like cockroaches. I live out in the woods in a rural area. At our local Wal-Mart, there's virtually no Mexicans there. From about 4 pm - 7 pm, it's like a freaking Mexican social club. The aisles are filled with Mexicans who are all under five feet talk just hanging out talking. I find it odd. I find their whole culture odd. But at the same time, they've done nothing to me so I got no problems with them. I just think it's weird how you don't see them usually but there's tons of them and they move in packs.

We wuz hebes and shieeeee

nice numerals 'tho

>How do these things survive in the US when they seem so useless, unintelligent and short?
Welfare.

>How do they afford so many kids?
Welfare.

>Why are they not starving in the streets?
Welfare.

What's really going to bake your noodle is when you find out your healthcare costs are sky-high because you're actually paying for tens millions of illegals who don't pay their medical bills. When Paco and his eight kids get the sniffles and show up in the ER demanding antibiotics, and then they use fake names/IDs to skip the fee? Yeah, that bill doesn't just evaporate into the firmament.

California uses 1/3rd of the entire country's welfare.
California requires no proof of citizenship to get welfare.
California also requires no proof of citizenship to vote, and all of Clinton's popular vote came from California. It really makes you initiate cognitive function.

Because most employers who rely on Hispanic labor knowingly employ illegals. I work for one right now. When I hire someone, I'm told not to "ask questions" or look too closely at their ID cards. Nine out of 10 permanent resident cards I see are absolute hack jobs. One guy had one that was laminated with scotch tape. I was still told to hire him.

Thinking about reporting my employer to ICE. The shit that goes on there is absolutely disgusting. I hate spics and think they all should go back, but my boss treats his beaners like slaves and works them to the bone for very little money.

they don't tho lol clearly you don't live in America, those would be niggers

You need trap the illegals in for organs?