Are there really 15,000 transgender people in the military? That is a lot of transgender people...

Are there really 15,000 transgender people in the military? That is a lot of transgender people. Is this true or bullshit. Seriously asking any proof to thisthanks

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/10/more-than-100-troops-seeking-transgender-care/93566330/
scribd
statcan.gc.ca/eng/dai/smr08/2015/smr08_203_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Transgender males: 1 in 10 000
Transgender females: 1 in 30 000

It's bullshit.

They're 0.7 % of population, 15000 means 2.1 mil soldiers in us army

So according to your stats Trump made this PR nightmare for a few hundred people instead of ceding cool to the trannies so he could bring up how he's a friend to the LGBT community at his next election ?

I seriously doubt they're even that high gays are barely 1% of the population

he did it to get his wall funded
gays didnt vote for him in any significant numbers anyways

No, they're only 0.3 percent of the population. Thats (((Them))) Telling you otherwise.

We're talking about it in this discord - pQkKBn

There's probably 15k trannies in the US total

>advocating degeneracy for sheckels

How does banning trannies affect paying for the wall?

It's a couple of thousand at best, not 15,000.

Trump is trying to rile up shit to distract his supporters from his failing administration.

About 100

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/10/more-than-100-troops-seeking-transgender-care/93566330/

Do you even have the right to join the military, seems more like a privilege to me

Is Jenna Jameson /ourdegenerate/?

allegedly just under 2500 according to RAND
scribd
.com/document/354781747/RAND-Study#from_embed

Nope, you never had the right to join the military.

The military rejects people based on many things; even height can disqualify you even if you have no health problems.

>cant make sensible laws anymore because theyre unpopular
and thats how youre know civilization is fucked

people with mental disorders are not allowed to join the military. this includes depression, bipolar, etc.
from a psychological standpoint, gender dysphoria is a mental disorder.

pr nightmare? he only strengthened his support lol. wtf are you talking about

>LGBT community

no hun, its not a community, GLB's fucking HATE trans faggits. try reading /lgbt/ occasionally.

I thought the same thing, but it could actually be about 15,000. If transgender people make up 0.3% of the US population, and there are about 2 million people in the military (including reserves), then there could be 6,000 transgender people in the military (assuming that the US military has the same proportion of transgender people as the US population). That's probably a bad assumption as I'm sure transgender people are less likely to join the military (or less likely to be accepted as transgender people have high rates of mental illness like depression that is disqualifying for the military).

So, you're right the figure is almost certainly very bloated, but it may not be that far off.

it's likely the numbers are outright fake, or at the very least horribly tainted by people just claiming to be trans to feel special and get special treatment.

>>>/tttt/ now, mtfriendo

Really? So 7 every thousand people I meet are trans?

The us media is completely against Trump on this. And they aren't even giving any voice to supporters

Actually when you put it that way yeah .7% sounds high. According to wiki

>projected active duty end strength in the armed forces for FY 2017 was 1,281,900 people,[4]with an additional 801,200 people in the seven reserve components

So, way less than 15000, counting in the reservez

These fucking cocksuckers, Transgenderights are human rights shit. They stole that from the Mens rights movement. It was first invented by John Hembling in Edmonton Canada. Get your own fucking slogan dirtbags.

I have brilliant idea.
Combine strength of Baltic states military, not counting reservists and paramilitary organisations is approximately 20 thousand troops.
So, if NATO dissolve Baltic militaries and replace it with similar amounts of troops with 100% LGBT composition, it will create a impenetrable defence against Russia.
You think Russians fear Green Berets or SEALs? No. However, GAY Green Berets... just imagine if you get captured.

so how is that any different from the usual?

This and only this. Transgender people don't need a surgeon, they need a psychiatrist. But our vile and sick society glorifies their behaviour

Not necessarily. Consider that they cluster around urban centers, and in particular, select ones which are known as LGBT friendly. If you're in San Francisco or something, you could probably find 7 in certain small businesses. (Note this is both people choosing to move to these places and people in these places being caught up in the ideology and overly complicated notions of "gender.") This also means that people in those places are conditioned to think trans people are everywhere, and then not understand why someone in a more remote region who has literally never met a trans person in their life doesn't buy into all the same shit they do.

Most normal people don't understand why trannies are allowed in the military. This has strengthend his support, especially among colored people. Those baptist church niggers and catholic spics hate trannies even more than white people.

I thought the military already banned folks with mental illness from joining.

no one gives a fuck about trannies

if you think the vast majority of people aren't disgusted at a visceral, primal level when they see a fucked up 6'3 dude wearing a dress and a wig with a acne scars and a 5 o'clock shadow.

It seems absurd, though. I have seen several people spreading images about how "trans people are not a burden," for example. Literally anyone can be a burden, in various senses. Whether you think it is worthwhile or not, paying for trans medication and surgeries is literally an economic burden, and the risks involved with them in combat are another form of burden. As a society, we deem certain burdens worth carrying all the time, but it is impossible to carry all of them, so people make choices. See also ; most people have never seen a trans person, will never see a trans person, and don't care (even in a negative, hostile way) about trans people at all.

I doubt there are 15000 on earth

They're lovely, aren't they? Gawd, they finally became the star on the front page. I hope that it finally wakes some people up to the reality of these insane freaks.

It was 150,000 right?

trans*gender ppl make up abt. 14% of the pop so it sounds rite

>PR nightmare
Are you fucking retarded, kike?
Do you actually believe the average person likes transexuals or wants them in the military?
This is PR nighmare for the left, because they are trying to capitalize on this. This only hurts the left and will get Trump re-elected.

Who the FUCK is going to vote for the transexual rights party when they could vote for the guy who banned transsexuals from military so the US military isn't a laughing stock?

14%?
You're beyond salvation. All hope is lost

On tinder it's like 50% trannies

Have a (you)

The population of the military is actually 99% transgender.

It depends where you do your research. The percentage of trannies is higher in the more degenerate (aka progressive) states. Rural and suburban voters are too smart to fall for the trap meme.
I estimate that 15% of NeoFAG is trans (a fat MtF who kept his neckbeard)

>Are there really 15,000 transgender people in the military? That is a lot of transgender people.
~ 1% of the armed forces
Checks out.

there are 15k trannies posting on here every week

>PR nightmare

Nobody outside of tumblr cares.

This is one of the smartest decision Donald Trump has ever made. Gay people are passable, but transexuals are pure degenerates and barely qualify as humans. Bullets to their heads is a quick and efficient solution to eradicate those scum from our societies.

15,000?
Not a chance.
Even 15 sounds like a high estimate.

Canada is a VERY easy place to be LGBTQ+, so there isn't really any reason to stay in the closet, so these stats must be fairly close to accurate.
Here are the very very small numbers, courtesy of the Canadian government:

statcan.gc.ca/eng/dai/smr08/2015/smr08_203_2015

15000 seems quite high. But if this is true I am stunned. I think our Generation is full of pussies, transgender is a 2014 invention because the West has become either Burn Out Gestalten or Pseudo happy snowflakes who brag their life on social media. Nothing in between.

There are two genders. If you think you are a woman suddenly, you need a three weeks volunteering programm in Africa or someone else to get back to sense.

>It's a couple of thousand at best, not 15,000.
>couple of thousand

A couple of dozen, maybe.
Probably fewer.

15 gorillion goy

Well judging by the hysteria suddenly everybody is either a trannie or knows at least one. We are speaking about a 0,3 population, and at least 90% of the 0,3% doesn't even want to serve in the army.

So it's the same bullshit like transgender toilets. If you are concerned about the extras for a 0,3% minority you should seek therapy.

This is what I don't get. Why are mentally ill people part of a community that's about sexual orientation? I don't even believe that there should be a non-straight community in the first place, but why do gays accept trannies into their movement? They're completely different things.

I bet almost all of them are non-combat roles and the few that are are like I dunno, navy (no this isn't a 'lul navy is hat's joke) gunners or something.
Won't they lose their jobs for this?

>lul navy is hat's
I meant 'lul navy is gay'

Looks like an orc

It's a couple of hundred. Which is 0.009%.

>Can't serve once again

Seems pretty good to me.
Have fun fighting Russia for no clear reason.

speak for yourself cis normie

No. It's another (((media)))/Jewish lie. At this rate, (((they))) will come out and say, "over 50% of service members are transsexuals!" It's utter bollocks, math-wise.

Phoneposters, everybody.

It's based off a study where they interviewed like 6500 service members and extrapolated.

Trannies were intentionally joining the military to get the op for free. It was a rort. The president did good to stop trannies stealing from taxpayers.

Now he needs to round them all up and execute them. But one thing at a time.

Get those 15000.
Get the cost of a reassignment surgery funded on tax dollar.
Multiply the two.

You will hear about theee 1,500,000 trannies you're discriminating.

I don't really care about trans rights or the budget or whatever, but what really matters about them getting surgery that makes people so butthurt? In my mind it's just a bit beyond like getting your wisdom removed, I mean they're already in service. The armys always had fags who really cares?

>#TransRightsAreHumanRights

Trannies are not human. They are literally abominations.

How the 15000 started:
> how many do we know?
> and like, how many places did you check?
a few
> how many are there?
thousands
> ok let's say this is 15000 then
TRUTH

more lies
> how many do we see in newspapers
a lot, wow
> ok let's say it's 0.7 percent of the population, that sounds small but we can use it to get a lot of money

Normalizing mental illness has a bad impact on society.

fucking faggots
getting paid $$$$$$ to be fucking faggots
pathetic

>no true scotsman
Just get into the fucking chambe already.

No, that news story was fake.

It's 2.4k

There are really only like 250 in the Air Force. Most FTM.

more because obama specifically told them to accept everyone, then sent word through the swamp to tell people to enroll in a protected class - they got money, got a whole funding plan of colleges and shit
and all this was planned spend
this has been in the works for a while
this is a psyop

This. I thought about joining the navy but would have been disqualified because I take anti depressants.

Thank you for your xirvice

Cis people are made up by (((them))) in order to keep us 100% trans people chasing ghosts.

There are, let's say, 300 million people in the United States of which less than 0.05% are transsexual. That leaves us with approximately 150000 transsexuals in the USA (probably an overestimate). 15000/150000 = 0.1, i.e 10% of all transsexuals are currently in active service in the US military. This means that transsexuals are OVER 33 TIMES more likely to serve in the military. If this seems shockingly unlikely it's because it is.

If the internet is to be trusted and this shit costs about 35k USD on average, this would mean that Blumph could secure 525,000,000 dollars by not covering trannies, assuming they're all going through GRS that is.

Would be 1% of us military

So, bullshit from the same 'people' thinking gays are 20-30% of the population.

>never been so I head over to /lgbt/
>first thread is "I ruined my life with SRS"
>first post is "You chose this path, reap what you sow."

lmao is /lgbt/ actually based?

she went to b once to request a personal army

No. The is no concrete value on the number of trans people I'm the military. The 15000 is some bs number trans rights groups use. The actual estimates put the number between 7000-11000 when you include people in the reserves.

>thinking the us media matters

>1%
So that means statistically there is atleast one tranny in my infantry company.

Bull shit.

There's six GORILLION trannies in the military never forget

15,000 LGBTQ people, maybe 2500 of those are trans.

Infantry isn't representative of the vast network of the army welfare mooches that populate your S shops and other support groups

underrated post
The libtards will COMPLETELY sperg out over this - and push ever more people on the fringes of conservationalism to the right. Well, or that direction at least.
They will howl and yap like rabid dogs, about a topic which most people disagree with them - only proving further that they have lost their right to govern because identity politics, are more important to them than the actual problems going on.

That means they're not a drain to the system.

Its a catch 22 for Drumpf: either trannies are a great chunk of the amerifat army and he just screwed them (no pun intended) or they're so few that banning them from serving was a meaningless gesture to appease the conservacucks.

>PR nightmare
LEL, nobody fucking cares

Seems like the trannies triggered this fuckboy

And they say white people are beautiful.

This is the prime example you cavemen are no different than niggers.

The Conservative LGB community was for this decision.

this so much this ...
had some discussions with those who now all go ragemode about how that is not as much discrimination as the following:
diabetes (cant choose wether to have it or not)
>get banned from every military service in most nations
Height
>get banned from certain roles and even being rejected alltogether (under 1.50m for germany e.g.)
Mental Disorders (can't choose to have 'em (mostly)
>rejected cause safet
being a prick about "muh genocide, wanna kill dem humies" etc
>rejected cause fuck you and we don't give you a weapon
having any incapabilities (lame, blind, deaf, some stupid medical issue you might never have heard of before the draft)
>rejected because you are weighing the rest down

Fuck these idiots who don't get that the military is not about "muh equality" but about getting the job done

the icing on the cake: the same idiots want to either ban army completly (why then be enraged about not having to serve in it?) or constantly complain about how inefficient the military is, and how they need to stop funding stupid projects ...

The military is the defense of the nation, not a social justice promoter to get free meds, sex changes ans become insufferable cucks like Manning.