Okay there are some extreme views on this board and I'd like to see your opinion of mine

Okay there are some extreme views on this board and I'd like to see your opinion of mine

I do not believe the holocaust is a hoax, however I would be open to the idea of jewish propaganda as propaganda is fucking everything

I am pro weed, but you shouldn't smoke weed everyday just like you shouldn't get drunk everyday. I personally see weed as the safest alternative (smoking only edibles are iffy as hell)

I wasn't raised as a christian, and I can't make myself believe in a god because I spent so many years exploring my faith. I believe people need intrinsic motivation to do and be good, and dangling a goodie or a punishment in front of them A. makes them like being good less and B. means they are being good for the wrong reasons

I do not approve of homosexuals or trans folk, and I think (on average) blacks are less valuable members of society.

I do not think there should be women, homosexuals, or transgendered whatever in the military. This only serves to distract the troops in situations where they cannot afford to be distracted.

I'm really not looking to make people pissed for no good reason, I just want to know what Sup Forums thinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yEH8TZUsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also children are fucking retarded and pic related,
no child knows shit about themselves

Nothing matters but the collective user.

soo, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and all that jazz?
would you agree then that some groups may be detrimental to the collective, and if so should be pruned?

Yes i agreed but also, more of people within a group, not the whole group, there are niggas but then theres black folk.
I'M half abbo for fuck sake, but i know some of my kind as well as white need to stop with all the bullshit like genders, sjw and that whole privilege thing.
If you work hard it's yours, that's all i know.

But this comes back to the whole collective thing, he/she who has the loudest voice controls the collective.
You can be smart or dumb as fuck, but with a loud voice people listen. Add a big stick with that and people follow like sheep.

OOOO I HAVE ANOTHER ONE

I think that muslims are dangerous yes, but the problem generally stems not from islam, but what came before islam
The tribal religions of the middle east are literally savage, but coupled with the easy martyrdom of islam and with the view of peace as a world were everyone is muslim, you have a perfect storm.

I think I'm starting to get you, you're talking about stuff like a pure meritocracy, right?
and I'm reminded of a photographer who worked in a totalitarian nation for a while, the citizens told him "we are freer than you in only one sense, anything the government says we KNOW is a lie"

I think so. I'm pretty dumb with the hardcore long names.

Yes, those who call for violence beyond punishment for convicted criminals should be pruned from our societies.

I had an epiphany on a trip a little while ago as to why it would only kinda work but I can't remember it

I'm actually reading something that shows that even giving people rewards when they do good doesn't work as soon as the reward is gone, I suppose if the law is always here then punishment for crimes would be different, but I feel that for cases in which it is possible we need to seek an alternative. I'm honestly so fucking dumbfounded by the psychology of this book I kinda love it

Eh. Do what you think is right user. Thats all one can do really.

I think the font of virtue is commerce, and this obliges me to think that dangling incentives for being good in front of people works. For I believe that all decent people may find their good in harmony with others while yet searching chiefly for their own good; I think it sufficient for virtue that people try to be harmless to others without feeling that I should require of them that they be charitable also. I rate charity as no more and no less than psychic profit.

always a good idea, thanks for talkin

No prob user.
I'll try keep the thread bumped so other anons can give a better out look then i can.

shut up faggot leaf

I'll be honest that is just completely un readable because it is 5:30 am here and i can't handle it.
But from what little I can glean of what you said I think you should consider being kind when no one is watching. studies have found that people who are publicly charitable are less likely to be charitable when the social pressure is not present. Additionally, the most powerful motivator is our sense of autonomy, and because of this getting gifts or praise or incentive that may consciously or subconsciously be interpreted as controlling leads to a lower intrinsic interest in performing the rewarded action in the future
You should actually check out Punished by Rewards by Alfie Kohn, I got a copy for $4 and it's been enlightening

>imply bed is not the hardest battle field

Don't think of the holocaust as an outright hoax. That's just a meme. It was grossly over-exaggerated though. There was no government conspiracy, no gas chambers and no 6 million. That is not what the evidence shows. Yet everyone believes it. Think about the implications of that.

What about secret homosexuals, don't ask don't tell, they can't be disruptive if you don't know their gay.

I honestly probably fetishie my german heritage a little too much and I kinda like the image of nat-soc germany, but I still can't believe that there wouldn't be this genocide. I don't know I could probably be convinced that muh 6 mil is lower but that's about all

In the military I assume? then THEY'd be distracted, and think about secret gay languages (polari) youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yEH8TZUsk
but I mean, in general, it's less healthy as a family unit, and it's kinda fucked in general. I will admit I am much more likely to say a normal ass gay dude is okay over an absolute faggot

OP YOU BAITED ME INTO THAT CLICKING THAT HOW CRUEL CAN YOU BE LIKE SERIOSLY NOT MY FAVOURITE KAWAII
CHAN!!!!!

I'll admit I was heavily fucking baiting with that thumbnail

Those aren't anywhere near extreme OP.

Just remember there's literally a guy on this board who literally believes Jews were holocausted to be turned into diamonds so other Jews could put there souls in it or some shit. I don't even get the feeling that he's trolling. It seems like legit shizo shit.

Oh I didn't mean that mine were extreme, I just wanted to know if Sup Forums thought I was a pussboi faggot for not wanting to have my wife chained to me or something

Fucking hell.

hey what time over there in the down under? it's 7:30 am and I'm tryin to stay awake all day.
usually what happens is I go insane around 3:00 and start freaking out that my eyes are gonna explode

9:30 on the east coast.
Maybe you need some sleep...

I think I'm the only one who hates that bitch. She lives way the fuck in the middle of no where, mines salt all damned day and is needed for like four or five events. One of which involves you going all the way the fuck over there, all the way fucking back to town to make something and back to her again