I'm honestly getting sick of Trump. I wouldn't want anybody else in office...

I'm honestly getting sick of Trump. I wouldn't want anybody else in office, but honestly this guy changes his mind like the wind and is hypocritical as fuck. It makes it really hard to defend a guy that is lying half the time just because he wants to play some stupid mind game with the left.

Anybody feel the same?

praise kek trump is the emproror! magapades xD

Who cares if he lies. As long as he restores order and gets shit done then he can do whatever the fuck he wants, within the legal boundaries of course.

If he kicks trannies out of the military, cuts regs, improves the economy, builds the border wall and pursues a good foreign policy agenda, etc, that is a successful presidency. Stop caring about Trump's personality or temperament. Every single other Republican would be far too cowardly to actually go ahead and do the things Trump wants. Although I don't agree with cutting healthcare, the Republicans would NEVER repeal Obamacare if it were another Republican president. They're massive cowards.

Every time you give the left an inch, they want a mile. If the Dems introduced a leftist/SJW/degenerate policy that the GOP despises, when they get the opportunity they always give into the guilt-tripping and chimp outs from the left.

smuggies thread?

He's the best president we've ever gotten and you're a fucking faggot.
I voted for him to do exactly what he's doing.

Maybe, but why does he have to say one thing, and do another?

Fuck off Libtard

>I wouldn't want anybody else in office

are you a fucking idiot? you really can't just admit you made a mistake?

trumps a fucking retarded buffoon. he's a walking hypocritical manbaby embarrassment. eveything he does is cringeworthy, everything he has done is unpresedential.

there will be no wall, there will be nothing but trump continuing to build his own personal wealth, and acting like a nepotic fucking kike

look at the way he insulates himself with his literal fucking kike jew fucking kike family

you elected a fucking stealth kike, just fucking admit you made a mistake

he's a fucking filthy fucking kike

Because when the rest of the government is trying to prevent you from doing anything you have to make shit confusing for them.

jesus fucking christ you americans are fucking idiots

honestly fucking kill yourself, just fucking neck yourself you idiot fucking cunt

le everything the kike-in-chief does is a big plan, le it's all orchestrated, le he's 200iq mastermind

fucking admit he's just a fucking kike idiot cunt, cunt

dumb fat fucking idiot kike american cunt fucking kill yourself cunt, just fucking end it

He's successfully played the entire establishment to get this far.
You just don't want to admit that YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDS.
I mean if he is stupid then HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO LOSE TO HIM?

All the god emperor has to do is say "You'll never see this on the fake news" and the fake news will run a big bloated story on what he is trying to draw attention to.

Months and years later you won't remember all the Obamajerking the news tried, just that Trump is worthy of attention and over the long-term your mind associates continued things with value - exactly how advertising works.

At this point there is practically no opponent, it's like 12D rubicks cube.

I know right? The left loves to go on about how trump is some dumbass, but who do they have? Now that obama is finally gone, and Hillary just keeps losing they have absolutely nobody, at least nobody better than trump that could actually win in 2020. Says quite a bit about them

Drumpfs approval rating is dropping faster than a turd falling down a cliff lmao

I love him. He's doing a great job, and he's playing the media and swamp well.

I think you're full of shit.

I voted Trump. I'm queer. I own guns. I love my country. GTFO.

It's already been allocated for. A lot of hot air in those comments. How's the weather? That's what you talk about while you're being raped in the UK? Sunny out...

I actually went to school with geniuses. I think I can recognize them better than some autistic insult bot.

pics like that are only impactful to other leftists, idiot. Nobody whose mind it'd change is even old enough to post on this site.