If you're a /pol "Christian" you're basically a kike

Christianity is a kike Trojan virus.

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

Other urls found in this thread:

balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History
youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=284&v=TY1_sYnr0gE
youtu.be/KCe4miV7v34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pilgrim's_Progress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is a kekistani religious group

go away shill

this place is not for you

go back whence u came from heathen

praise kek

xD

christianity teaches that jews killed jesus christ.kys.

>heathen
Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

this, he didn't have many kind words for them
Jesus is Lord whether y'all like it or not

ahaha did not read

f u shill!

you wastedd time replying

trolled!!!!!!
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

religion is a moral law to keep people in order,but society can not exist without it and it is one of the best things that happened to west.individuals think that even tho they could escape law they can not escape all seeing eye of god and that is what keeps them in order to put it simply,dont be a nihilist neckbeard retard and embrace religion.

>(((Christian))) kindness

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople

The Church has been anti-Jewish since day one. It is diametrically opposed to Judaism.

balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History

church has been infiltrated,that is true,but keep in mind it is one of the oldest organisations to exist,it exists for 2000years and it had way worse situations to deal with,actually so bad that one of the popes was a satanist and gambler,but church recovered and was ready to lead western civilisation back on its track.dont lose faith.

I am a radical pragmatist, I don't believe in obvious kike bullshit--but I do have a soft spot for Greek mythology--at least the heroes involved like Odysseus had balls enough to slaughter the men attempting to cuck him, whereas Christians would say something like, 'ples seed my wife sir.'

top quality bait m8 r8 8/8

>/pol
Go back, faggot.

>Christians will impale mudslimes in your lifetime

Very Good Goy!

Question: Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe.

No Christian doctrine says to hate your enemy retard it literally says the opposite, I'm not even a Christian myself and I know this. If you're going to criticize the world's largest religion at least skim the book retard.

>wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

>Fucked children
>Merchant clan
>Fucked his cousin
>Filled book with kike shit
>clipped dick
>hates Christians
>won't eat bacon
Mohammad was a kike.

Aren't all Judaic religion prophets?

>plebbit spacing
kys faggots

"bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

"But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked."

You're goddam right. Now you're getting it. All Abrahamic religions: not even once.

You're misguided user.
The Jews are Gods people
All His good gifts came to them
He promised his inheritance and his blessing to them
However Most Jews rejected his salvation through Jesus
And are constantly striving to make themselves righteous (like God)
However God will always preserve a faithful remnant
And even now some Jews will be saved

It all makes sense user,
A Christian

Jesus and The Gospels were Roman propaganda to subvert the Jews. Much of the Bible was stolen from older Aegan stories and legal codes.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
CAESAR'S MESSIAH
Who was Jesus?
Why were the Gospels written in Greek, rather than Hebrew or Aramaic?
Why were the first Christian Pope and saints all members of the Flavius Caesar family?

In his book Caesar's Messiah, Atwill outlines a revolutionary discovery: the series of events in Jesus' ministry described in the Gospels are exact, sequential parallels to the the battle campaign of Titus Flavius, as recorded by Josephus in War of the Jews. From this revelation, Atwill unravels one of the best kept secrets of our modern era–that the origins and intentions of Christianity are far different than we have been led to believe.

The key came in Josephus’ War of the Jews, which describes Titus’s destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE. The military campaign exactly paralleled over 40 moments in the ministry of Jesus described in the Gospels; an inconceivable coincidence.

As Atwill presents in Caesar's Messiah, the Flavian Roman imperial family created Christianity to pacify the militaristic opposition to their rule. Even more incredibly, they placed a literary satire within the Gospels to mark their handiwork. This symbolic framework is the hidden history of Western civilization. In his follow-up book, Shakespeare's Secret Messiah, Atwill shows how this typology was understood and employed by Marlowe and Shakespeare, and what it means for the future of the Christian world.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=284&v=TY1_sYnr0gE
The Deception of Constantine
Constantine mixed Mithraism, Apollo worship, and Christianity to vault himself into popularity.

>Usury

You guys are sort of making OP's point for him. Fuck the jews. Want nothing to do with their filthy plan or their base-clown yahweed lmao 'god.'

Reminder Sup Forums,

If you choose to make a conscious effort to reject GOD in favor of satanic occult nazi superstition, nature worship, buddhism, the new age or any 'esoteric' belief system you will wind up directly in Hell for all eternity.

You cannot choose to reject a whole people like the Jews and continue to spew hatred and be seen as righteous in the eyes of GOD. You have a chance to embrace JESUS as your savior, repent and turn away from sin right now in this exact moment.

youtu.be/KCe4miV7v34

JESUS is the one and only Way, the Truth and the Light.

>chosen peepoo
Hahah got to be fucking kidding me starnigger.

Well, for one, Marxism is political, Jesus was not. He wasn't giving an economic system.

Also, "Muh J00s". Not an argument.

>Religion isn't political.
>Mass rabbinical rebel movement to destroy the political state of Rome, not political
>Muh jooz

That's how I know who you are.

What a load of crap , is it 2005 again , even dawkins recanted that historical jesus does not exist

He made usury illegal, what have YOU done?

Friendly reminder Sup Forums is a kike board

I agree with OP.

He probably existed, but the latter writings on him(Gospels) were all propagandized.

Most scholars agree that a Messiah claimant by the Name of Yeshua DID arise in Nazreth and was crucified for rebellion.

The gospels aren't accepted that widely though.

I'm not even going to explain the difference between levitical and rabbinical judaism again... or how you're regurgitating a tired, predictable ((narrative)) that's been handed to you over the past 30 years from control of academia and entertainment industry.. or how your adamant anti-christian atheistic worldview is derived from jewish communism...

honestly, there's no point. You people refuse any form of information on the subject because you're concerned with maintaining a specific self-image and ride your emotions... like women.

what fucking difference does it make? The point is he was a kike with a band of other kikes who wanted to destroy Europe. 2000 years later and nothing has fucking changed.

For the life of me I can't understand how people like even exist. Whatever you say about how obvious the (((Christian))) setup is for privileging the position of jews as usurers and how you're literally told in the lord's prayer to 'forgive your debtors,' you niggers will continue cucking yourselves. You deserve everything the jew's other cuck-buddies the islamists do to you guys. Be sure to forgive both of them as you're being beheaded, hearing your wife scream in ecstasy.

You showed no evidence that Christianity is a kike religion. In reality the Jews are cursed by God for rejecting and MURDERING him.

"Jesus was a JEW, CHECKMATE GRISDIAN KEKES"

they has never actually been proof of this, other than the fact that the Romans named him "King of Jews"

why did they do that again? because it pissed him off lmfao

sage and report

dude, removing usury, as he asked, would fix europe and make it bloom beyond your wildest imagination, do you personnaly believe in the end of usury?

debt is not necessarily from usury. huge difference.

Are you kidding me? I know you're not going to believe me but hear me out--there's absolutely nothing 'sinful' or even 'wrong' about giving people money and asking them to pay it back with interest in consideration of the debt. SHOCKER!

And 2000 years of Every Jew Castle falls down upon that truth. IF christians could stop being faggots, or better yet Christian AT ALL, and learn that there's nothing wrong with FUCKING JEWS over for a change on debts, and learn how to actuallly handle their money, maybe all these kikes would simply fade away into 'hell' or wherever boogeyman's closet they taught you not to look for them in.

eh

The solution to the ((problem)) you're bitching about was easy when the Church had a presence in society. the streets were never filled with muslims either.
Stop acting like European identity and tradition didn't come from the Church. Everything you say you love about Europe derived from Christendom. You can try to dance around it but your ignorance shows. 1500 years of Christianity and the nations of Europe remained. 70 years of your bullshit secularism and they're virtually gone. And idiots like you still want to twist a knife in a Church that's two steps away from collapsing in Europe... Like it's still being ruled by Kings and Bishops and has authority. Your whole "Christians are Kikes, lawl Jews" argument just shows your ignorance. You don't even understand the basic fundamentals of Rabbinical Judaism and the Levitical covenant that Christ was part of.. I know you don't care, but don't let your ovaries do the talking in bullshit emotional activism and strawman arguments. You can't make an affirmative statement based on ignorance, claim apathy towards the conflicting details and try to dismiss the whole thing.. if that's your angle, then your only hope is that the readers are as stupid as your are about it.

Try reading on the subjects for a change instead of hashing out nonsense.

ITT : new age librards ranting about things they have no intellectual capacity to perceive. Atheism is a helluva drug

Science, Evidence and Justice tells mes otherwise.

1 : 1 = justice
1 : 1,01 = mathematical impurity

You got it backwards.

Christianity was a Roman psyops to pacify troublemaking Jews with a sect that was supposed to take over old Judaism. All those "turn the other cheek" references were aimed to turn warlike Judeans into something more manageable.

Unfortunately the plan backfired when Roman slaves started converting into it and eventually it took over the entire Empire.

the entire religion of judaism is utterly fucking devoid and empty of any sort of spiritualism whatsoever

jews don't even believe in a soul or a concept of heaven and hell

their entire religion is a fucking cancer and a blight on mankind and their religion preaches nothing other than get money and only care about your fellow jews and nobody else

so why yo do you think jews hated jesus so much when he told them to stop worshiping money and gave them the antithesis of their religion?

jews want a world to themselves where they own all material wealth, a man coming along and preaching SPIRITUAL salvation for EVERYBODY is the biggest "fuck you" jews ever got

why do you think they hated him so much, jesus told them that materialism is and was cancer and also got rid of their whole "gods chosen" bullshit by saying that anyone who believed in him was essentially the new gods chosen

What lgbt, islam, jews, communists, pagans, globalists have in common?

Yes, they hate Him. Traditional Christianity is their nemesis. Finally, it will be Him, and the loyal ones, against the entire world. So it is written.

>not all Jews

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba!

To this day Jews still lament their almost complete extermination back then!

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

You are replying to copy paste just so you know.

Muslims don't hate any prophet, why do you say that?

>A desert is the holy land

Instead of actually listening to jesus you listen to lies.

True. But that user left hours ago. I presume you're the original author?

>this usury meme again
jewish coin lenders had influence on pagan rome, i'm sick of this shit meme

>Be glorious Catholic
>Follow my spiritual leader and God, Jesus Christ
>The God who said jews were snake, and that they were following a religion of snakes
>My ancesters, listening to their glorious Pope, sold all of their belongings to slay Muslims who wanted to keep us from accessing Sacred sites of Jesus Christ, dead for our sins
>My ancesters slaying the ennemy to free glorious Spain from Muslims
>Fast forward, Femen are shitting in our churches, which are empty
>Get shit on every occasion
>Nazis tell me I'm a faggot. Faggots tell me I'm a Nazi
>Myself be 6'4, shaved head, 90kg
>Sup Forums neckbeard tells me I'm a kike

Catholics stand alone and have never needed sympathy. Credo in remissionem peccatorum, carnis resurrectionem, vitam eternam. Amen. Pax Christi.

Oh hahah so you admit it's 'all in your head,' //'p-ples master, fuck my shit up familam' then?

not to mention all (((abrahamic))) religeons are related namely to abraham.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham

No one talking about prophets here son.

Nono just seen it too many times.

>literally fuck my shit up familam

Jesus christ bro, why don't you just jerk off to Venus in Furs with that level of Masochism.

What? I have no clue how to argue against whatever it is you are arguing.

I don't understand. If you believe that Jesus is a god, then what is the difference between you and an idol worshiper? why do you love this injustice and fall into it so easily?

I know this is off topic but can any christian or catholic explain the problem of someone feeling like god will never love them or "I'm not good enough for church"?

okay, so you're equally as ignorant of history as you are Christianity and Rabbinical Judaism. like pagan rome, in 250 years, couldn't destroy all the synagogues in it. You can't even blame the Church now.. it's been 300 years since it got taken down and all of the west is ((fucked)). You don't even know what Judaism or Christianity are.. Even in your previous post you act like all usury is what it is.. no rates or market manipulation.. it's all just usury and the Christians are stupid. Just go back to your subreddit FFS.. you're acting like 1997's edgiest teen after getting high and thinking he's a genius

I might.

Just saying, I'm preparing for the war, while many of my Sup Forums friends will be hiding under the bed while I get slayed.

Catholics are not the ennemy, stop dividing yourselves.

Devils influence

so how do you get them to believe in something again if they truly feel they aren't worthy for it?

My argument was that /pol's version of (((Christianity))) is one that defines Christians as having earthly power...to say defeat their '''enemies''' or whomever the jews dislike at the time---and what place would be holiest--obviously the 'holy land'--of course this is against what was written about celestial jerusalem, but that's not the point--because christianity hasn't developed in that way, and actually the more 'authentic' you make it, in terms of following Jesus, the more absolutely cucked it gets.

have you read the Pilgrim book? it tells us that knowing the law alone doesn't help, it only intensifies the guilt and despair. so that person should hear his monk/priest about mercy and guidance maybe

I have not I'll go read it

It's called being scrupulous. It's a sin that yields little return. If you want to go to the church and that's holding you back, just go back to the Church. Try setting aside time for Ignatian Prayer

I don't believe he is a god. I believe he is the god. I don't worship, I walk with him and he walks with me. I don't have a clue how idol worship works so can't speak to that.

Daily reminder Sup Forums is a Muslim board.

True but my goal is not to make him change his belief,it is that more people see the message,the ones that didnt go too far in their path

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pilgrim's_Progress

>calls christianity jewish
>proceeds to reference jewish music
Bravo

I see. Well jesus said the kingdom of god is within you. Take that however you like.

hahah you niggers are all so self-important, like goddam religious figures, it's hilarious. Shatup you fucking alien.

My friend, I'm french, so it's hard for me to find you the good texts, but I'll try.

The parable of the lost sheep :

He told them this parable. "Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them, wouldn't leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one that was lost, until he found it? When he has found it, he carries it on his shoulders, rejoicing. When he comes home, he calls together his friends, his family and his neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance."

Jesus forgives the sins :

Which is easier, to say to the sick of the palsy: Thy sins are forgiven thee; or to say: Arise, take up thy bed and walk?
But that you may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins (he saith to the sick of the palsy):
I say to thee: Arise. Take up thy bed and go into thy house.

Hhaha what the fuck
>Not knowing literature.

(picrelated) by Masoch. Literally the origin of the term masochism.

You sound uhinged. Why not come back into the fold and rest for a while brother? You belong in christianity.

Shia is that you??

So as long as I try to overcome sin/degeneracy and pray for forgiveness everyday, I'm still worthy?

That sounds relieving (saying this loosely)

if you are monotheistic and know that every prophet is a human raised by god who chose them among humans to guide his group each time, without exception in this fashion from adam to the last prophet, you wouldn't say that Jesus is literaly a god, or a son of god, but rather that he is in the continuity of prophets that are raised among humans to guide said humans. noone should say that he is himself his own father and whatnot aberrations that defies logic and evidence.

Goo goo gaa gaa, breh.

But seriously, I actually respect Greek Mythos. Odysseus wouldn't let himself get cucked like you niggers. And it was before the only people who were sanctioned to be tricksters and cheats were (((Kikes))), and it was actually cool to kill your enemies and eat their food.

(picrelated) is Oddysseus killing the men who were attempting to cuck him.

inb4 WE WUZ

Shill shill shill your boat gently down the swamp

You would be excluding the warnings of false prophets. Monotheism isn't a religion.

Odysseus is fucking awesome.
>Get home, house is full of people that want my wife
>BTFO them in their own game
>Barricade them in the house so they can't run as my son and I kill every single one of them

Christian charities are the ones bringing in all the refugees. It was Catholic JFK who created the 1965 immigration act. Christfags did all of this and use secular atheists as a scapegoat.

Christian kingdoms gave Jews privileged legal positions in society, so they could charge interest for the king.

Hellenism is the correct white man religion.

These.

blah blah... what OP is just a dick sucker SJW posing as a right winger no one uses the term Kike anymore lol

European identity and tradition came from pagans and Greek intellectualism. The Catholic Church still uses old Pagan ceremonies and festivals.

Kikes were shit even before the Rabbis and Talmud. They lied about the Exodus, and being enslaved by the Egyptians, to garner sympathy in the population.

we get the ocassional nut every hour turns out OP is one of those nuts

Even if you don't try to overcome sin and you never prayed, you're still worthy.

>I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance.

"We don't know if he's at war or in pilgrimage
Leading an army of illiterates and former thieves."

I also find greek mythos fascinating and their stories are pretty cool. I find norse mythology even cooler tho, and more bad ass. Still, I am saved in christ and if you would humble yourself before him you would be as well.

>if you didn't believe jesus is god then you wouldn't say that he is.

No shit sherlock.

>reddit spacing

you have to go back

The weird part is nobody actually believes in the Christian 'morality' so it makes you all out to be a bunch of humbugs, although even if you did follow their morality, which is impossible in its entirety, you should even more pathetic.

So for instance if someone started to fuck your wife I don't think your actually forgive them in the act and offer them your daughter, although if you did I would hate you even more and wish to jerk off to this pathetic scene.