Is there any solid evidence Arabs and South Asians have lower IQ than whites...

Is there any solid evidence Arabs and South Asians have lower IQ than whites? The map I have showing doesn't account for education and development of the countries. Those countries have terrible literacy rates and it has been proven that learning to read causes large changes in deep parts of the brain as well as learning math and how to problem solve. Are there any studies of average Arab IQ in the U.S? Would like to hear your thoughts, although I expect them to be toxic, I am looking for sources and hard numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgwAGugPZtU
plancksconstant.org/blog1/2012/08/consanguinity_and_reproductive_health_among_muslim.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
businessinsider.com/r-mexicos-2016-murder-tally-exceeds-those-of-many-countries-at-war-study-2017-5
archive.is/Xd1nO
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have terrible literacy rates because they are low iq not the other way around. Kill yourself paki rat

Arabs are lower IQ than whites. The argument of "muh education / development" is a direct result of having a lower IQ, if it was higher the education system would be "better".
From my personal experience living in one of the most multicultural cities on earth, Arabs are smarter than mestizos (mexicans, central / south americans, etc) and are smarter than niggers. Youre about the same as the pacific islanders, youre not as smart as Asians or whites.

All the excuses you make are the prove of lower iq.
Poverty, starvation, lack of education, shit economy, etc. are the consequence of low iq more than they're the cause.

The Arabs that come to the us are the cream of the crop. It's like saying Indians are smarter than Hispanics because of Indian Americans. Levantine Arabs are comparable to Argentinians but dumber. Overall Latin Americans are smarter.

Also Arabs are as inbred as Jews.

Argentinians are whiter than the rest of them. Im talking about the natives, the real ones from southern mexico and central america. Those people are literal nigger tier IQ.

>doesn't account for education and development of the countries
IQ is supposed to be education agnostic, that's why it's nearly all pattern recognition with simple shapes.
>Are there any studies of average Arab IQ in the U.S?
Not a great metric for the same reason British Indians actually have a completely different IQ distribution to Indians generally; only the cream of the crop can emigrate and start a new life somewhere foreign. Brit Indians are almost entirely from wealthy educated middle class backgrounds.

All Latin Americans are smarter than arabs. Levantine Arabs are the smartest so I compared them to the smartest Hispanics. All of Latin America is significantly wealthier and more advanced than Arab nations by a long shot. Arabs>Indians>black

and what accounts for this?

As far as I know, one of leading factors in Africa's ape tier IQ is iodine deficiency, which could decrease IQ by 15-30 points.

Listen Ahmed Arab culture is tribal. Arabs are violent in times of war culture prevents murder. India also has a fairly low homicide rate. Arabs war not murder except In the west.

Youre calling me achmed? Lmfao, I think I just figured out who's the triggered spic behind the keyboard.

here is some solid proof muslims are retarded actualy and living in developed countries doesn't change that anyhow.

Muslims literally run from their home countries couple thousand km, and then fight to make their destination countries as bad as their home countries, for what? So they can run somewhere else??

IQ is what makes you understand things. If you have no clue why you have to leave your home countries in huge numbers you can't possibly be smart.

I'm white Arabs are barely human. They seem smarter because of selective Diaspora same with Indians, and yes you are ahmed.

Why the fuck would I be ahmed?

You're kidding right. People with an iq of 50 can learn to read and right. I expected better from you guys. I asked for numbers and you guys gave be drivel. Is anyone willing to engage in intelligent discussion?

muslims have been inbreeding for the last 1,500 years.

there's a good reason why they look stupid and act stupid.
because they are literally retarded, due to damages (or already destroyed) genes.

why do you think multi-kulti is promoted so hard?
so the white genes will be washed out by the retard muslim genes.

they have literally devolved, and the current narrative tells us to breed with genetic trash.

im pretty sure brown people 1,500 years ago looked way more intelligent than current niggers.

there is no saving the muslims and niggers, they are already beyond saving.

people tend to omit HOW FUCKING IMPORTANT INBREEDING FOR 1500 YEARS CAN BE.

Selective diaspora can explain why they are better than the spics we have here who mostly came without paperwork.
But are you trying to claim latinos are more than barely human?
Ignore the white immigrants in the cone of southern america.

Because you are actually defending retarded violent subhumans. Spics are subhumans as well but are much better than arabs.

Can I please see sources? Polish immigrants had bad IQs when coming to America like sub 80, but now it's close to average. Like I said if you never learned to read or right or basic algebra you're going to have a shit iq. Same reason why African Americans have way higher iq (around 80) han Africans as you can see by the chart.

>Polish immigrants had bad IQs when coming to America like sub 80

was trying to google it, but nothing comes up.

You are the one literally actively violent defending spic subhumans. I even came with proof of who is more violent, you came with insults.
And fuck arabs, we need to nuke mecca

Can I please see sources for this?

actively defending*

>im pretty sure brown people 1,500 years ago looked way more intelligent than current niggers.
This shows a lack of understanding of hostory. They have always been dumb modern Arabs are smarter that their ancestors but it depends on the region. Low IQ people have historically ruled the earth and had a higher impact on culture than high IQ people until the last 300 years. Inbreeding isn't that bad for your IQ look at ashlenazim. Also Arabs are polygamous meaningless genes survive each generation offsetting the inbreeding depression. Modern Arabs have a higher polygenic IQ than ancient ones. Intelligence was never an important factor in maintaining an advanced Iron age civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgwAGugPZtU

theres thousands of sources.

at least 25% of all muslims have a history of inbreeding at least once, and its been happening for the last 1,500 years.

The reason our niggers are higher IQ is because they have more white blood in them. I heard somewhere that the average nigger here in america is around 15% white

sorry leaf, but you're wrong.

there's just way to many sources that say otherwise.

and, seriously, you wont convince anybody that inbreeding isnt destroying genes, especially if its been happening for one and a half millenia.

Spics are less violent than Arabs by fat look at Syria and Iraq and what is coming out of there. Arabs are family oriented and segregate by tribe which prevents crime. They have large clans and tribes which care about their "honor". Also many murders go unreported because of third world poverty which is worse in the middle East.

Plenty of those countries have +90% literacy rates. If Malays are so smart, why are they at the bottom of the totem pole in Singapore, faggot?

plancksconstant.org/blog1/2012/08/consanguinity_and_reproductive_health_among_muslim.html

Doesn't literacy affect IQ? Average Indian studied at western uninversity appear more intelligent than village Indian even if they are from same class.

Because it's bullshit. Poland has average IQ of like around 95

youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

slavs are dumber than arabs

India did so poorly on this test that they withdrew from it entirely

yup, even a bit higher, but it seems to vary among each agency that tested it.

>implying you're not a shitskin

Less genes survive each generation in polygamous societies meaning lw IQ genes are weeded pit. High IQ men have multiples wives and produce many children. Look up a study called something like polygenic Holocene intelligence. Intelligence has been advancing as societies become more complex. Ancient Assyrians had a much lower IQ than modern ones. They have always been dumb it just didn't matter. The people that rule the world today we're living in mud huts and had no written language until a few years ago. History isn't linear where the most intelligent always rule, this is a recent phenomena of our technology focused world.

*Weeded out

not surprisingly, every source says otherwise, mustafa.

I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for but here is this "In his 1978 book American Ethnic Groups, Thomas Sowell included a chapter that summarized the 1920s data on the average IQ scores of various Eastern and Southern European immigrant groups and showed that these were generally quite low, with Slovaks at 85.6, Greeks at 83, Poles at 85, Spaniards at 78, and Italians ranging between 78 and 85 in different studies."

what are you trying to say?

niggers 1,500 years ago were dumber?
i dont even care, but sure, i guess.

are they retarded now, due to 1500 years of fucking their own sister?

sure.

What you are saying is literally just speculation.
Mexicans are literally so subhuman that their country's murder rate is up there with Syria's and MORE than Iraqs (the i in isis) while they latter are in a CIVIL WAR.
businessinsider.com/r-mexicos-2016-murder-tally-exceeds-those-of-many-countries-at-war-study-2017-5

You started this defending spic subhumans shit, not me. Fuck both spics and arabs.

Please archive
archive.is/Xd1nO

oh well, thanks for finding it, but i guess this study was pretty innacurate, considering every other study in existence puts euros on at least 90 IQ scale.

arabs have an impact on the world, they conquered other countries, forced their religion upon them

slavs have done absolutely nothing, even when they all banded together they still remained irrelevant in the past, and will stay so in the future

t. slavic cucknadian

t. slavic rat

Please link me something. But I've never seen this argument, I know that inbreeding over many generations can cause birth defects, but only if the same people do it over and over. I think it's a stretch to say the entire population inbred for 1500 years and now have lower iq by about 10-15 points not because they have no education but because of that. If two cousins marry I don't think their children will be less intelligent, but if their children continue to inbreed they will carry reccesive genes which will cause birth defects and possibly lower iq if they don't get any defects

based

oh, aziz.....

No modern populations in the middle East are smarter than their ancestors, but it depends on admixture. For examples modern Egyptians are dumber while modern Syrians, Lebanese and Iranians are much smarter at least since Sassanid dynasty. High IQ was never necessary in medieval economies which were dependent on agriculture output and access to trade routes to levy taxes on goods that others further away can't access. Which explains why India was the largest economy. Southern Europe was historically wealthier than the north until the industrial revolution. Are southern Europeans smarter? The world today is not like the past. The times changed not the genes.

can't handle the truth, slavs can only act and copy what somebody else invents, they have never invented anything that others copied or want to copy/achieve

no religion was ever invented by a slav, they can only follow others like sheep because they are sheep

Whats your opinion on Tesla?

see

or, you can just Google it.

there are pages upon pages of studies.

shit, bro, even al-jazeera made an article on the subject.

its not being talked about publicly, because it would ruin the entire idea of multi-kulti.

why would anybody breed with actual retards?

American Mestizos have an average IQ of 95.

chinks have 105 iq on average as much as north koreans have 225.

total bs

The Iran iraq war killed nearly two million people. Syria has killed 500000 in the most brutal ways. Yemen is in disarray. Libyans are beheading one another. And Isis is burning drowning people alive. In Tikrit they massacred thousands. All this in 2017 in the digital age when violence is declining. There is no comparison.

right

>arab education

have you never been to school?

>no religion was ever invented by a slav

bitch, please....

why are you so butthurt, aziz?

why is the only thing that ever comes out of a slavs mouth when he's faced with the undeniable truth , fucking "TESLA"?

Tesla is largely irrelevant. The most powerful slavs ever were, was during the time of communism, and even then they were always weaker than everybody else until they collapsed.

USA didn't even need to go to war with slavs, they simply outplayed them by being smarter.

Slavs are literally the dumbest, ugliest race bested only by niggers. That's why they keep spamming this board when a couple of football hooligans beats up some random tourist nigger. It's literally the best they've got to offer lol

No they don't lol where are you getting these numbers from? They all have terrible literacy rates
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
And literacy is just the base line there is so much more education beyond that that makes a huge difference

>top 3 are literal kikes
nice source faggot

Honestly I don't buy that Chinese have such high IQs

Umm sweetie pie..
Do you even have a space program?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists

as in i believe the source but WHY ARE THE TOP 3 KIKES?????
europe has many better minds

who gives a fuck, an invention is an invention, even if it was discovered by a jew rat.

Oh most definitely I'm talking about immigrants who were impoverished these studies were from the 1930s. I don't doubt that Europeans now have a lot higher iq, but my point is that upbringing and environment has a huge impact. That's why I'm very curious to see Arab iq in America not in a less developed Middle Eastern country

arabs are actually pretty dumb, i know some, they get free education+living and EVERYTHING paid for them by their government, the ycan literally go to harvard and study medicine if they want to, but ... pretty much all of them fail their academic endeavours.

Like, every arab country is run by whites+pajeets+flips in the background. Arabs can't do anything on their own (no pilots, doctors, engineers etc.).

Slavs can't do anything either, that's why their lives are so fucking boring and meaningless.

Hate Marx all you want, but he transformed the world. Einstein helped create the nuke. Freud developed the joke that is the field of psychology.

tesla isnt really irrelevant , and this is coming from someone who loves to shit on slavs because I think only northwestern europeans are the master race

>bested only by niggers.
You're not a very bright one are you, honey noodle?

a quarter of swiss population are muslims, dont expect much.

> invents space programme after using everything invented by nordic scientists
> fails to compete in every aspect of life in every branch in every field at everything ever that exists and will exist

slavs are incredibly ugly as a race, the men look babyfaced while the women look pig faced 99% of the time, the other 1% looks like underage child for the rest of their lives appealing mainly to beta loli faggots

Lets look even further back to the year zero, since the Arabs were supposedly more influential pre-industrialization

Oh...oops, guess not

Please give me an actual source. I would also like to see proof that first generation inbreeding lowers intelligence. I always heard it was only continuous inbreeding that caused birth defects, and it would be extremely hard to conclusively prove that had been going on for 1500 years you would need to know who exactly had kids with who. And even then wouldn't the iq be far less than what it is if that were the case? I find this argument REALLY stretching it.

you're not even trying to be serious anymore, are you?

forgot pic

doesn't really matter, i'm being very generous to the slavs, there simply wasn't any time where they were actually relevant.

no history book (except the "slavic ones own") ever talks about slavs as if they were relevant. because they weren't , they only matter as victims of greater cultures

this will never change, slavic culture is inferior, and it's only role is that of a place holder

It's the swiss flag that always hates on slavs, just like I'm the american flag that hates spics more than anything he hates slavs for some reason.
Maybe he's albanian diaspora?

Not muslims but actually half the population of Switzerland are southern european immigrants.

>implying you have the mental capacity to read a history book
Pic related, it's a Slav

>east asians supposed to be smarter than whites
>not as many inventions
Why is this?

albanians are slav tier, they all just need to be eradicated to make space for more worthy living beings

like literally, nothing of value would be lost if they were just genocided

i wouldn't feel anything seeing 1 billion polish children getting bombed to death

>Having an IQ more than 100
>Literally no inventions
muh country

That is entirely and demonstrably false. There are a plethora of studies showing education drastically increases iq. Look up Flynn effect and how don you explain white immigrants in the 1920s and 30s having shit iqs but now those nationalties have average iq?

Albanians are worse than slavs. At least slavs have some beautiful girls, I disagree with you about their women. Except polish women, theyre box faced

Because they have a culture of obedience and rule following. Historically speaking, thinking outside the box has been frowned upon in China, to the point where it became encoded into their genes.

slavs don't have beautiful girls, only overly neotenized ones that look like permanent 14 year old teenagers until they are 30-35 yeras old, then they just turn into the regular fugly slavic garbage

slavs that look like actual human beings don't exist , not talking about fucktoys here

they are like the fucking zerglings of Europe, quantity > quality in every aspect of life (even racially)

>> invents space programme after using everything invented by nordic scientists
Literally wrong again honeyboo
Slavs are objectively one of the most beautiful races. For both men and women. Literally everyone knows this.
Our rape of Europe significantly enhanced European IQ and looks.
Without us supposedly Aryan countries like Romania would still be in the stone ages.

RARE
A
R
E

No, it's that they have less deviation from the mean IQ. Whites have more retards and more geniuses, chinks are more consistently their average.

lmao you can't even produce 1 racially competitive specimen, only cromagnoid and neotenized monkeys

1 swedish nordic woman > all slavic garbage

that's how valuable you are on the scale of world history dschugaschwili

the nordic human is a god, slavs are literal slaves

No hes likely either a kike, a shitskin, a gypsy or a very lonely turboautist
Or maybe hes that Armenian Jew in Switzerland

I've heard this theory but haven't seen any valid studies on it. Got any sources that I can look over? It seems plausible, but so does the personality factor.

This.
Where are your grandparents from/what's your background [British South Asian]?
>"My grandparents owned factories in Burma"
>"My grandparents worked for Britain in Kenya"
>"My grandparents worked for Britain in Mauritius"
etc etc

Lmao
Nordics are a weak and inbred race now. It is populated entirely by cucks. The biggest cucks of the world right now. Truly something to be proud of.
We Russians are the continuation of the true Nordics, the unneutered version

>There are a plethora of studies showing education drastically increases iq
care those post said plethora of those studies?