Hey Sup Forums, am I white?

Hey Sup Forums, am I white?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/statistics-and-causes-of-the-obesity-epidemic-in-the-UK.aspx
independent.co.uk/voices/iv-drip/the-penis-size-study-how-do-british-men-fare-8192025.html
independent
archive.is/O0Rx2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859032/Thug-37-smashed-plank-wood-Spanish-man-s-face-screamed-speak-English-smirked-shown-pictures-injuries.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Damn

Yes. You are white. Welcome to racewar.

Whiter than me

yes

>Great Britain 12%

No.

Anglos arent even human let alone white

99% is the cutoff.

After learning about my one percent native american I decided that im part of the ojibwe tribe and that im going to get reperations since my people were killed by the white man.

>Cuckndinavia
>White

Daily reminder that if you are not Med,you are not white

Yep Im related to a few of the british KANGS as well so get cucked whitey.

>implying anyone is white by Sup Forums's standards

This.

Anglos are superhuman. Europeans are inferior

idk but you definitely are more white than me
>mother got bean'd

How white am I? I am 12.5% Irish, 12.5% English, 25% Polish, and 50% Slovak( as in from Slovakia). Give it to me straight.

Defintely not white

>How white am I?

depends how much jewish and gypsy you have in there? do a dna test to know for sure.

this

The only true white is an albino Eskimo.

>5% Iberian peninsula

No, You are not white. Remember, the rule of one drop of blood is what define you as white or non-white.

I had blonde hair until I was 5 years old. Now it is medium to light brown.

That is a joke right? Southern meds might as well be Arabs. North Italians/Greeks are white southerners are not. White people from Scandinavia are the whitest people on earth josepie

Yeah Same with me but my hair goes dirty blonde in the summer. I am 100% Anglo though.

You are from spain so you are one to talk.

You need to go back.

>5% Iberian Peninsula
Lolno

Kek. It is the reality, He has Iberian blood hence He will never ever be white.

Most Spaniards are Iberains. Are you smoking meth?

Iberian's are white they are whiter than most Spaniards now. I am guessing you are Basque?

I know I am not white.

Yeah they are.

>Iberian's are white

Iberians were described as swarthy, smelly and manlet by the romans. We havent changed much.

>I am guessing you are Basque?
Nah.

Nah as much as I joke around you guys are white.

How many colors of the wind can you paint with?

Is it enough for any set bonuses?

Fine if you want to identify as shit skin go right ahead. I have no idea why you would want to?

We are not, fucking stupid leaf. Iberians are fucking Iberians, nor Africans nor Eurpeans. We are our own race and our own thing. Europeans and africans are trying to destroy our race but We will kick you out from our sacred land as we did to all our invasors.

Good luck my buddy is so Ojibwe that he looks more native than white and he still can't get free shit.

You must be from the south, aren't you?
just because you're a shitskin rape baby doesn't mean the rest of Spain is as impure as you. kys Manolo.

Yeah good luck fighting on your own. I guess since I am Anglo I am my own thing to.

I am not. You fucking cuck, go to suck german cuck harder.

I have blue eyes and blond hair but I tan real well so I think getting a little tan will help

AHAHAHAH good luck with that, although if that University professor who looks 100% white can throw on some feathers and scam cucks out of their money by teaching them about native study's who knows?

To all nonwhites, are you upset with your parents for racemixing?

>Am I white
Yes. Anyone spouting the one drop rule are beta cucks who know they'd fail the one drop test if they did it themselves.

I doubt most people from Europe or people whos family came from their after WW1 or WW2 would be anything other than white with out knowing it.

no

t. Asian

>I am not. You fucking cuck, go to suck german cuck harder.
Why would I want to suck German 'cuck', Spain has always been better than Germany. who the fuck would want to have those dirty Scandinavian-North European genes, instead of Superior Spanish Conquistador genes, Spaniards are the true master race, when has anyone heard anything about Germany doing anything ever, right now they're the most powerful country in Europe only because they're the playground for the U.S, other than that they haven't done shit (apart from dividing Europe multiple times throughout history ofc). Spain conquered the entire planet, Northern Europeans haven't done shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I find it so funny that the 1/2432 irish 123/234234 german 12312/12343242 french 1321/234234234 anglo meme is true you americans are so mixed you need to do genetic testing just to determine your heretage LMAO yet some of you faggots think that you have any authority to say to ethnic Europeans that they aren't white.

> Spaniards are the true master race

Then, Why do you defend this bullshit of whiteness? Yeah "muh pale skin" I have pale skin as well but that does not mean a fucking shit. As I said before, We are our own thing, a superior race to the rest of the world.

Nope. Nothing personal kid

Because you said Iberians haven't changed from being 'swarthy, smelly and manlet', that is truly not the case or at least not from my point of view.

The funny thing about it is that my mom is british and my dads family came after WW1. With the exception of one of my great grandmothers from my dads side all my family has been living in the united states for just under a hundred years.

>Because you said Iberians haven't changed from being 'swarthy, smelly and manlet"

We are not very tall compared to the yurocucks. We are able to get really tanned which is not bad and when we get tanned we have a very swarthy look. Some Iberians have unluckily germanic features and look like your pic related.

yeah, but the 46% Scandinavian makes me think you're a fag

Southern Euros are vermin indistinguishable from their Turkish and Arab brothers

Damn, what if I am?

Link?

Not as white as me

>3% Finn
No I'm sorry but you are Mongolian.

> iberian peninsula

We are all niggers here.

Typical British guy is a fat slob with a small cock. Britain has the highest obesity crisis in Europe.

nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/statistics-and-causes-of-the-obesity-epidemic-in-the-UK.aspx

The average cock size of a British person is smaller than the average for Greeks and Italians.

independent.co.uk/voices/iv-drip/the-penis-size-study-how-do-british-men-fare-8192025.html

Icelanders just about beat Italians but then, everything after them are Africans.

So you have fat slobs (even the women are fat) with half the nation expected to be obese by 2050. You have smaller cocks than the Mediterraneans and Tyrone is fucking your girls. Remind me again of how you're superior British anglocuck?

Archived that

>independent co uk/voices/iv-drip/the-penis-size-study-how-do-british-men-fare-8192025.html
archive.is/O0Rx2

I'm mixed with Norweigan and German so I can't say that all applies to me if at all. Anyway, southern Euros are absolutely inferior to Anglos. Just look at the scientific accomplishments from Anglo countries and contrast that with the accomplishments of southern Euro nigger countries. We're better

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859032/Thug-37-smashed-plank-wood-Spanish-man-s-face-screamed-speak-English-smirked-shown-pictures-injuries.html