Why are Amerimutts so obsessed with whiteness?

Why are Amerimutts so obsessed with whiteness?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2015nct-race-ethnicity-analysis.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor education standards

And why are you obsessed with burgers
>jelly as fuck

They dont have a culture or a national state so whiteness is the only thing they have left.

>whiteness is the only thing they have left
uhh

Because they fucking hate failure and 90% white in 1960 to 'le 56% face' today is a collossal failure.

the roach is back

SAGE

>Giving a crap about americans
stop watching TV

They are not even 56% in my opinion. They consider some hispanics, central asians, persians, turks, arabs and north africans as white LMAO

The USA is a Jewish playtoy. The kikes want to make the whole world a mixed race, cultureless, consumerist mess just like the USA.

Worse still, they're tricking Europeans into thinking about themselves as "white" instead of whatever people they actually belong to. You're actually spreading the poison of universalism without realizing it.

Stop hiding behind a flag, Der Untermensch.

Their complete inability to police the border has royally fucked them. The demographics & growth of welfare will see them balklanize. Some people reckon in the 2030's. My guess is earlier. Once Trumps presidency is over and white Americans realize they are STILL losing/screwed, the end will begin.

You didn't get the memo?
I'll give you the memo:
Yurop is not White, never has been
Only a couple of villages in rural Minnesota are White.
And btw, true Whites are also the lost tribes of Israel who got to 'Murica with Noah's ark after the Flood.

Everything good that's happened in our history originated with a white person/white people.
Everything bad that's happened in our history originated with a brown person or jew.
That's why.

why you're a kike

Governments are going to try to militarize to defend themselves from the chaos the USA's break up will cause.
I think Eastern Europe & China will be the dominant powers for 50 years.

Its this True?
Burgers Defend you Self

The sad truth
White nationalists are a joke and their movement is bound for failure

To seperate us from you

>Shitskin mongrel, calling burgerlards shitskin mongrels.

I'm going to allow this.

Kek at this low energy /leftycuck/ bait thread

sage

Also whites in EVERY western country are self-segregating to various degrees. This is becoming more pronounced & open.
Civic Nationalism can't work in the long term.

>Why are Amerimutts so obsessed with whiteness?

its projection as there slowly becoming less and less white since the immigration act of 1965.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

>'le 39% face'
Must be a California pie-chart.

That started from the left. They are so obsessed with calling whites every lie in the world and since the media is part of the same sick liberal cult, they continue to broadcast those cancerous views.

Left wing politics are treason to America and the human race. They should be purged from society immediately.

Consumer capitalism erodes people's sense of identity, so if they are unable to feel superior to others through aquiring high-status luxury goods, they will project their identity onto arbitrary classifications like race and nationality.

That's why less rich people are fascists, nazis et cetera. It also explains why posters from the most advanced consumer capitalist society, the United States, are the most likely to attack others on their "whiteness" on Sup Forums, because they are externalising a percieved failure in their lives.

They use there strength in numbers to project their failure onto meme-tier countries like Sweden.

Holy shit is this real? Can any American confirm?

Most White Americans want European immigration reinstated, That's why the nationalist movement is growing at faster rates then communist ones.

these desu lad

Yes. Lets listen to the commie who thinks everyone is the same

No. It's some retard that made a graft because they can't provide any real evidence to support their lies.

According to Amerishartistan this guy is white

no?

No its not true. Its a shilling tactic. In america, you are white if you say so on a census pretty much

Their culture poisons & infects every white country on the planet.
>Twerking in Russia

>n-not true

This probably

Where do you get your bullshit from? Are you too mentally challenged to do actual research? Is everyone it Turkey this fucking stupid?

Still better than the alternative.

I'm white.

Stop being a mutt

I pray Eastern Europe can balance China.

posting more white people in usa

Because the very concept of "white" started here, being on the frontier of the civilization and banding together against hordes of asiatic "Indians"

don't believe what amerimutts itt say.
they're literally delusional

>swedistani cuck larping behind flag

t. a literally shitskin rapebaby

>White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

It sounds like you're the one with the obsession. I just don't like living around brown people and I want my government to stop importing them to depress the working class wages.

AmeriMutts BTFO

Shut up you smelly, low IQ retard nigger.

fite me feggit. 1v1 rust.

The 2015 NCT addressed this issue, turns out MENA members are so far and few between they barely make up a percentage point

www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2015nct-race-ethnicity-analysis.pdf

results start at page 40

Americans are not mongrels. Yes, we have large black and Latino populations, but white Americans have little to no genetic admixture with them. Look it up.

Thanks for the info

>implying that we get our census data from criminal records
fuck off you dirty roach

that syrian guy would also be called white in your country

Yeah totally not a turk roach or anything, you're pathetic.

>Amerimutt telling me about my country
LOL, go be a mutt somewhere else before i break your mutt skull.

>whiteness is the only thing they have left.
42% whiteness isnt something to celebrate

I'll tell you one thing about your country, it's a fucking shit hole.

and you're an amerimutt, lowest of low

Nah you are, everyone in the world would be happier if you were all killed.

>Amerimutt telling me about my country
>But wait, let me tell you about yours

A turk calling Americans mutts.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

The Sup Forums way.
Everyone else can give us a thesis on the US, but the second you say something about their country they lose their shit.

Did you run out of images turk roach?

>national state
And having a state is a good thing? You're brainwashed beyond belief.

this is why marxists are so mad at them

nigger you're a fucking roach wtf, there is no lower than a roach except a kike

It's because you're the most delusional non-white subhumans here who think they have any right to be the judge of who is white. Now go suck a nigger dick like it's part of your culture.

Yeah, fuck white people. Yay multiculturalism.

>repeat same overused "roach" meme
>h-heh did you run out memes kid
hiding behind a meme flag is also shows what kind of an amerisubhuman you are
seriously tho when will you be rangebanned? I want you to get off my website.

>all this obsession by roaches and snow niggers

This. It's fucking pathetic.

Amerimutts > Roaches tho

>posts picture with a pie chart and a source that have nothing to do with one another.

So how high is the white percentage by European standards? 10-20% ?

>hurr don't use the flags that are available to use.

You're truly subhuman and that "overused" meme is just proof that everyone fucking hates you.

America was a mistake

~50%

Because its exotic to them

only Muricans are truly white

Non-Americans were a mistake*
Shouldnt have stopped the bombs at japan desu

I would say 75% of Americans have some % of non western-european DNA in them. Whether that's native American, slavic, hispanic....etc. Usually the percentages are very low though, maybe a grandparent or a great-grandparent.

I don't know if you consider Irish "white" but the amount of Americans with some % of Irish DNA is very high, I believe they are the second largest genetic contributer overall.

Most white Americans are a mutt mix of a bunch of different ethnicities. And while most of these are German, English, Dutch....etc. there are other impurities mixed in there. I believe the number of "pure" individuals is likely a lot higher in the South (never been there), but even they probably have a bunch of mixing in their lineages.

Europeans are going the same way. Post-war, European society has started to mix heavily. In a lot of European countries, the % of children with two ethnically pure parents is shrinking rapidly. Nowadays many Germans are mixing with English, with Dutch, with Polish....etc. Many Anglos are mixing with Scottish, and Irish, and French. The clear cut lines between the different ethnic groups in Europe are starting to blur

>I would say 75% of Americans have some % of non western-european DNA in them.
Do you have a source for that? And by Americans are your referring to anyone in the US or people that are White and American?

Only America free of the kike is a future worth having for humanity.

well, yeah, many americans seem to have 0.7% native in them

but it's almost nothing

No mate, I'm just making assumptions based on the people I've met in my life and my general experience living here. No stats or anything.

Like for example, you ever notice that American blacks are significantly less dark than African blacks? It's because they've all been mixed to a certain extent, very few "pure" blacks left.

A world free of kikes,niggers, sand-niggers,spics,chinks, and leaves*

So you can tell just by looking if someone is 1% nonwhite?

I was more talking about how they look.
How high is the percentage of Americans which look central/north european?

But you was always the melting pot you fucking americuck