archive.is/oPgoj
archive.is/sosin
cms.horus.be/files/99935/MediaArchive/Draft Agenda Symposium 1809.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>For the Identitarian movement
You mean Pajeet smugglers
Fuck those Nipsters
>archive.is/MgTZB

have any of you ever considered that every ideology is by definition an oversimplification.

>Ideology
>Oversimplification
No, well, depends on the one who simplifies it. Now fuck off, we are full

Those people were trainees from a previous charter and the captain and crew have been released without charge.

This isn't twitter faggot. Post archived link and a better sc

noooo it really doesnt, they all operate on a priori reasoning.

dont trust anyone who has a slogan

Paradigms are Paradigms. There are those who can argue fallacies better than others. And even that is just an hypothesis based on paradigms at this point.

>Faika Pasa, a local human rights activist
>Pasa said. “It has been proved that the documents were forged
>human rights activist
Really makes you think

archive.is/RqF6S

So just a story crafting attempt by an ugly dike who hasn't had dick for 10 years
>archive.is/BTtg0
Still, IG showed that they are not able to effectively vet their contractors. This will not end well.

More about Faika
archive.is/20Fy2 [still archiving will posting]

btw, what happened to archive.io, I have a hard time archiving lately. Does the Jew fear the archive?

>Still, IG showed that they are not able to effectively vet their contractors. This will not end well.
How have they done that? The people on the boat were from a previous charter and were trainees?

For such an Operation with such powerful opponents, who profit from the Niggers crossing the sea, having arguments to get more of the national tax money, smuggle illegal products AND help white genocide, it seems foolish to have people on board who are not 110% to trust, and Pajets, well, that's negative trust. It was simply foolish. On the other hand, it can be used to draw the NGOs as some who like to hide something a priori

He got cucked by a holocaust survivor
Now he's a Cuck in a Cypriot jail

10/10

if you belong to any of these organizations please rethink it, your life is more important than that, when you start raising a family you'll care very little for such things and rightfully so.

Is that boogie ?

Really makes you think

>it seems foolish to have people on board who are not 110% to trust
They don't get to decide who was on the boat before they charter it. The pajeets are nothing to do with them or their crew.

Archive?
or source, I can archive myself

>Cyprus EU Ass., Roach Cypriot H.R.F
fucking roaches, I have a feeling what this might be about. Could it be that King Roach somehow doesn't honour his deal with Führerin Merkel?
>They don't get to decide who was on the boat before they charter it.
They can be happy no Achmed was on the boat then, or rather hasn't yet blown himself up. It stays very risky accepting such a deal. But that happens when dealing wit Mt.Jews

>Archive?or source, I can archive myself

cy.linkedin.com/in/faika-deniz-pasha-18aa517

cy.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Nicoletta/Charalambidou

Definitely not seeing a possible agenda here

Like poetry
archive.is/gEdzu

GEORGE SOROS

10/10
nice find

and pretty please, post sources if you dig

You literally can't make it up. Two human rights lawyers associated with a George Soros funded pro-mass immigration NGO that calls mass immigration the new normal are responsible for getting the ship detained.

here's an archive link for the article in my last post
archive.is/oPgoj

This makes me sick... Looks like another front for a lefty pedo ring. Disgusting
>archive.is/sosin

Lol but there's more

>000
>You literally can't make it up.
Its like a bad movie line. Always the same plot, always the same actors, always the same twists. Just the scenery changes.

Imo the question is what do they hide. Hope the ID manages to bring some light into the dark without getting shoad and join Poseidons empire. I find it strange that a roach/nwo NGO is involved, there ain't no organisation on roach cyprus that act without king roach being involved.

>cms.horus.be/files/99935/MediaArchive/Draft Agenda Symposium 1809.pdf
Financed with European independents, companies and wage slaves tax money. I'm furious man. This might deserve its own OP

Also, Hope not hate, the most vocal opponent to the Defend Europe mission, is partly funded by Soros

The final link that brings it all together

Do you think you could do a full infograph with everything you've gathered? We really could use such a thing.

>92% of left wing activitists live with parents
anyone who thinks similar numbers of young right wing activists isn't the same is a fool, welcome to the modern housing market, where a job that used to feed an house a family of four can't afford you a broom closet alone in a crack den

What do you need exactly?
>Memers
What should they meme? I see potential for a Pizza Gate, Soros, Anti Muslim, Anti Nato, Anti Roach, Stop Rapefugees... but tbqh the IG should be kept out or just mentioned btw
>Diggers
For what information are you exactly looking? Money trails, individual/group networks, personal data?

And most imporatnt, do you have the man power to keep a general up 24/7, make it funny and enjoyable without being a butt hurt bunch of larpers giving d&c shills yous every day all day

Be more specific

Sure, it might not be very good though but i think this is the path i went through to find the links

I just wanted something like this I know I can't run a general on such a big thing. It looks like the identitarians' mission doesn't really interest Sup Forums anyway, we had some successful threads, but it has not really been a spontaneously discussed topic.

Thank you!

>Breitbart
Now post a real article.

>it has not really been a spontaneously discussed topic.
Kek. WTF, are you implying there is something like unintentional emergence of topics. Pretty please, tell me you are joking. For that to happen the ship must sink after a major explosion. The happening bar is high
>mission doesn't really interest Sup Forums anyway
Sup Forums is like a wild pack of dogs, you have to feed them or provide excellent bait, else they just ignore and scream at you, and currently the board is so full of free bait, they are fat and lazy. But for good bantz, a nice story and a constant flow of at least 8/10 memes even Sup Forumsacks might come visit. But anyway, in the end it is never Sup Forums but anons hiding among Sup Forumsacks.

np. hopefully you can do something with it because i dont know what to do. i just thought it was funny.

btw, nuffin wrong with same fagging, as long as you know how to proxy like a pro

I'll try once the ship finally departs. Right now, it looks like money grabbing, especially since because all of this shit with NGOs the "once" is becoming a "if". I really don't want to force anything that could backfire. But I don't believe I have the means to start something big anyway.

>Right now, it looks like money grabbing
I dont think it looks like money grabbing. If i thought there was anything sinister about i'd be more inclined to think someone either put those refugees there on purpose or convinced them to lie and say they were refugees and frame the captain to discredit generation identity.

>Right now, it looks like money grabbing
>the "once" is becoming a "if"
Still, it might have red pilled the one or the other, wondering about all those coincidences.
>I really don't want to force anything that could backfire.
So what, you dear suicide by two shots in the back of your head
>But I don't believe I have the means to start something big anyway.
Make yourself an OP with some sources, specific and global, craft some memes, make it pasta and just do what everybody does. Spam, wait till it is slided off the board, repost.

I mean c'mon... the woman named in the first article works for someone who is a vice chair of a george soros funded NGO.

and if you look for inspiration, have a look at trump general and go to plebs and search for /cfg/

> i'd be more inclined to think someone either put those refugees there on purpose or convinced them to lie and say they were refugees and frame the captain to discredit generation identity

This is more or less what happened. The press release isn't telling everything (for PR), but not lying either. NGOs didn't put these pseudo "refugees" on the boat since they were apprentice sailors, but they really got 5 of them to lie. The single fact that 15 others just took their flight like they were supposed to do should be enough, but there's a collusion between Soros funded NGOs, MSM and some governements (mainly the french one) so we're David facing Goliath.

I may try, thank you.

Maybe you can try and get it to katie hopkins because Hopenothate are trying to get her fired from her newspaper job.

Aaaaaaand its Grandpa Uberkike.

>Nipsters
ayy lmao nice

That is not antifa.

That is an Ayncap fedora fuck.

THIS sadly this