Name one female philosopher without Google

Why are women not interested in ideas?
It is extremely hard to find women that thinks about ideas in her spare time and usually it is just based on "Man should give women something".

Is that the biggest problem of democracy?

Who is Michelle Obama?

Ayn Rand

/thread

LENA DUNHAM

>be oppressed for most of history by men
>hurr durr why don't many female philosophers exist
Retard

OPRAH

Simone "my vagina speaks existential truths to me" de beauvoir

Being oppressed makes you incapable of thinking?

Ayan Rand

I use bing though

Simone Weil

> Marxist gaslighting from Swedecuck

Glass houses...

+1

Of expressing those ideas. No woman is allowed to be smarter than a man back then. That shit would destory your life. Literally kill yourself.

>back then

What about today?

>swede

Go get cucked by a nigger or something. People are trying to have a conversation here ,lowlife

Great Boss in NiER

Look up female philosophers on google.

Are you retarded? Most of the most popular philosophers are from the 19th century, if you think you weren't allowed to be a" smart independent woman" back then then you're quite the retard.

Diogenes
Adolf Hitler
Marcus Aurelius
Machiavelli

Madam blavatsky

Im a male btw

The mathematician one.

Hypatia

Back when you fucking cuck? There were enough queens who were retarded as fuck and they were usually held down for their own good, if even in the bible there are stories of women cheating when stoning was a punishment for it so do tell me who is in the wrong here. And if they were oppressed for that long and somehow still stunned how will they ever catch up, its seems like they wont ever

Hypatia of Alexandria

That's the only one I know

She was famously skinned alive by Christians for being a witch

>Most of the most popular philosophers are from the 19th century
Are you dumb senpai?

What is "being oppressed" feel like?

zeno
plato
aristotle
solzhenitsyn
jung

Ayn Rand

That's it.

objectivism is based on a circular argument. she isn't a very good philosopher.

>female philosopher

they don't exist.

Aristotle said the mind is masculine, the body feminine

your brain attached to your spinal column is your sperm. the rest of your body is the egg

none of them contribute anything...they all parrot political ideologies.

is there anyone other than ayn rand? like off the top of your head.

cause she was also my first thought, but after her there's fucking nothing.

>if even in the bible there are stories of women cheating when stoning was a punishment for it so do tell me who is in the wrong here.
>quoting the bible
We hit a new low lads. Holy shit.

Yeah their oppression has been over for over 100 years now. Still hardly anything.

This

Not an argument.

Its not that women aren't interested in ideas; most people aren't interested in ideas and care more about their friends, sport, games or some other shit.

You must know; only a very small percentage of very high iq individuals are able to become philosophers. And the right bell curve is dominated by men. Semms small but actually makes a big difference. The fastest female runner is just a second smaller than the fastest male runner but all of the runners who are faster than 10sec are male.

Another reason is because back then women couldn't be philosophers in the first place.

>But why aren't there famous female philosophers today

Do famous male ones exist today?

because women only want to talk about themselves and other social justice related issues. If there is any women who deviates from the script, like Ayn Rand, she is systematically targeted and destroyed

Hildegard Von Bingen, even though she was more Theologist, she was a polymath and contributed to the fields of philosophy and music.

I think he was stating that women are so dumb they knew the penalty for cheating was death and they did it anyway.

Sex feels good desu

>female philosophers on google.

Since 1929 whole planet has produced about 150 female philosophers, all of them minor, nothing ground breaking.

Also average women can't understand most the fact that ideas are not about them personally. Try talking to a female about any idea she will reply with something about her personally.

So does thinking.

Simone de Beauvoir

>nu/pol/

time to go back faggot

Hypathia of Alexandria

oppression breeds great philosophers, if anything thats less an excuse

Good enough to get stoned to death over it? You would have to be psychotic or pretty fucking stupid.

Yah, because no one would take a woman seriously considering them inferior to men.

>Oppressed
Women should never even been allowed to vote.

barbara spectre

lol this. most philosophers didn't have shit,or were actively pursued. But cunts cant handle that. Thus they are inferior.

Hannah Arendt

Its funny I know a lot of women who think that way now.

they were the ones to take the civilization into downwards spiral. Check the statistics. Females are overwhelmingly leftists.

Ayn Rand

do you have dyed hair and non-ear piercings?

>all of them minor, nothing ground breaking
How does one determine 'groundbreaking' philosophy anyway?
It seems like any thought you have has been had before, by someone.

Ok, I am pretty sure you are a women now.

>no one would take a woman seriously

Not even women? 50% of people are women remember?

Didn't Pythagore learn math and/or philosophy from a woman ? I remember hearing a story like that

You must have met some pretty brainwashed women then. Where did you meet them?

He said philosopher

(((Maimonides))) (((Sajia)))

everyone who said ayn rand gets a one way ticket to the gas chambers

Elizabeth anscombe and Edith Stein both redpilled as fuck even though latter is a Jew she is a convert to Catholicism

I am starting to think you might be a women.
>Pro tip fedoras are atheists not misogynists
Since you where making fun of the religious guy is this a picture of you?

what should we be taking seriously? list some concepts, list some arguments. you act like they have something important to say, what is it?

the only female philosopher I've done any reading on bases her concept "objectivism" on subjective axioms, ironic as fuck, and she's the most famous female philosopher to have lived. who aren't you naming that's so important to the world of thought?

Men control everything and will make sure that women don't get any coverage. It would cause a huge scandal if women were beginning to be seen with more respect all of a sudden and on par with men in thinking abilites. This is common knowledge.

Females love invaders dumping rounds into their cunts. It's biology. Women should not be able to vote only to act as mother's to breed creatures that actually further the human race aka men. Women should only be baby makers.

Doris Lessing

It is called out side honey. They wont tell other women that shit because your all nuts, which is why they would gladly cast away their votes so SJWs nut cases who think with their feelings stop voting.

I once believed in AnCap bullshit too, it's really just an ideology based on the antisocial psychosis of some jews.
And Ayn Rand is certainly the worst of this kind by far.
I'm fine with Libertarianism tough, but even here we have to be vigilant about the economic dynamic.
No matter what you say, there are lots of shitty jobs that have to be done by someone to maintain civilisation, for example a sewage cleaner.
Letting a bunch of jews or some other minority who don't give a fuck about civilisation stack the system in a way that will leave these people barely being able to survive will eventually lead to a bloody revolution no matter what you do.
If you want to live in such a society than you FIRST have to show how this stuff will be GUARANTEED to continue being maintained and what exactly you are going with these people without engaging in large scale exterminations.

The fact is that the most intelligent and viciously tribal minority are the jews in our societies, so they are going to become even more powerful under such a system.
So you think it's bad now with them forcing mass immigration of all kinds of retard people into our societies?
Think again what they will do to us when they have absolute power since they legitimately control everything.

There is one history example where they did actually slowly and in a very organised fashion buy up most land in Palestine over a few decades to intentionally displace Arabs. When the time came and they had the numbers and the land they cleansed the territory.
And the best thing is they wrote about this intention before started this project. The NAP does not protect us from them buying up lots of land and importing the worst people you could fucking imagine.
Or controlling all media and pushing their agenda in the most extreme fashion, without any governmental limits to how extreme they are allowed to be in their propaganda.

Luce Irigaray
Andrea Dworkin
Mary Shelley
Simone De Beauvoir
Judith Butler
Hannah Arendt

But I cheat because I am a Philosophy guy.

>Men control everything and will make sure that women don't get any coverage

Yep, girl spotted.

My point is that women weren't allowed a platform to express their ideas on throughout the course of history because of men.

I'm not sure if this is the same guy/woman but lately there is some swedish cuck in almost every thread. I am starting to think they really are paid shills, this can't be a coincidence.

who are these women who need coverage? what are their arguments? what are they trying to contribute? share with us their contributions that are being suppressed.

>why are women not interested in ideas?

I was talking about the past. It's great that it is starting to change now.

that doesn't matter. you are saying that there are females that exist who have important contributions to make to philosophy, but don't get to because they are suppressed.

who are they? what are their arguments?

lol except sweden where they listen to feminist and get fucked roads from emotion based snow plowing plans also i bet youre ugly af

list names and their contributions.

platon, Aristotle, Nietzsche and pope John Paul 1... Or was it the other fat pope...

Hypatia of Alexandria

Lemme ask you brothers of mine, what have you done for Sweden lately? Have you head-butted and invaders? I have. Get with the times and start fucking taking our breeding factories back. Women only want the strong. Become strong and wipe out the muzzies.

Don't worry once your country goes full mudslime you won't be able to vote any way. They will treat you like a fucking farm animal, at least white men treat their women with respect.

Are you saying women are not capable of thinking like men?

They aren't.

>america
Ironic.

no, I'm asking for proof that they are because you are telling me that they can. I am asking for evidence that females contribute to the school of thought.

names and arguments? or are you just making stuff up?

>Women
>Ideas

wft did you smoke today sven?

Certainly not passionate about ideas enough to die for their ideas or live on the streets.

I can almost guarantee their is at this point. I wonder how you get that sweet gig?

if one where an aspiring serial killer but were concerned with morals the muzzie swarm must be a god send because even killing and fucking their babies is justifiable as saving many more non muslims

I'm about to go find this nigger and get some of whatever he's got.

You should prove that they aren't. That is the most ridiculous thing ever