Navalny

The last hope for Russia

Yeah, as if he will be allowed to partake in the elections.

Tell me about Navalny

here is a Russian qt for your trouble

He's the last hope for a free Russia.

Putin destroys Russia with central asian migration and corruption.

where can i get that Putin poster in the background. i must know.

hmm

Libertarian anti-corruption activist.
Had led a lot of investigation, caught corrupt officials red handed.
>pro guns
>promissed to bring back loli hentai
>anti censorhip very libertarian across the board
But tru or false everybody believes he is a CIA agent

Pros:
>Used to hang out with Nazis
>Against corruption
>Against Central Asian migration
>Probably a closet racist
>Wants to build solidarity with Ukraine and Belarus and bring them back into Russia.

Cons:
>Wants to hitch Russia onto the globalist, neoliberal train.
>Literally a meme candidate whose image is bolstered by (((neocons))) and pro-fag libshits who are obsessed with getting rid of Putin
>Kind of dopey
>Probably weak and unable to defend Russia's sovereignty against ZOG Hegemony and exploitation

It's a wash.

No, he's not. He's a faggot just like you, Ahkmahd.
Putin 4 life.

It's rigged. They won't let him win The last time there was a vote going on 140-something-% of the country voted for the leading party.
>ethnonationalist
>pro-guns
>wants to end the retarded "Russia vs everyone else" mindset
But the RT watching Sup Forumsgoblins will prefer the Russian Hillary over him no matter what you say.

russian weaboo, baltshit subhuman and hohol diaspora in germany foaming their mouths shilling for a second coming of yeltsin, thread #6584

I'm legitimately German though

I just want Russians to be happy just like the rest of Europe.

Pretty sure Germany is the only happy country in Europe, because Germany profits off of the backs of the rest of the EU

Merkel does with a pen what Hitler couldn't with a tank

You need 4% support to be allowed to run. Navali has about 2%. He is a globalist cuck. Russians be like been there, done that.

>Pro-Europeanism

What does this even mean? He want to be friends with EU cucks? How you can be nationalist and pro-EU in the same time?

Don't you mean:
>here is a Russian qt for your ruble
?

you can't.

being pro eu is being pro ((them)) and ((their)) agenda

Fucking sage

In a sense that he'd fragment Russia into collection of shitty "european" ethnostates buffering China. Kind of like Albania - nationalist, pro-EU, IMF slave colony with zero resources or industry, living off drug trade, human traffic and EU benefits.

Liberal. In alliance with feminists, fags, etc.

A challenger appears

Siloviks are not human. They should be extreminated. I support Navalny.

In all seriousness, is there ANYONE who could pose a legitemate counter to Putin?

he looks like a Russian Richard Spencer
JUST

Anyone who doesn't waste the budget money away on mudshit terrorists and jewish childhood friends?

Russia has a pretty solid history of coup or death or revolution or whatever being necessary to oust the guy at the top. It's an interesting question.

Death to traitors.
Burn every person who slightly favours the EU
Pile the bodies of every left leaning parasite

Putin is your only hope at restoring the military power and the economy you had in the soviet times.
Plus he has a nice authoritarian rhetoric going on which really salts the liberals.

You do realize that Putin's Russia is as left as left goes?

B8

Da.

Well, revolutions are far too damaging. I just want to know if there is anyone in Russian politics who could pose a threat to Putin electoraly.

Ahhh
Das Juden has revealed its nose

Of course he's a CIA bum licker

Anders Breivik for European president for life

Russians are so fucking retarded.
The popularity of navalny made be believe that russians truly arent white since they are so stupid

Quick run up
>educated in the globalist yale global leaders propgram, aka training ground for future jewsa globohomo agaents across the world
>aligned himself with uberkike "ruswian" opposion which are 99% ethnically jewish and shill for libshittery and against their THEIR HOST nation 24/7
>pure populist, doesnt have a program just parrot the same shit like "if iw ill be beresident the courts will be just and there will be no corruption i promis"
>the two people who recommended him to yale are notorious anti russian kikes
>claims to be lawyer but aquired his license ilegally and has only 1-2 supposed defense cases in his entire life. Who sposered a grown man for so long?
>jewsa congress and fake news globokike media suppoerts him
>believes in feminism and thinks antiwhite terroriat mandela is the greatest man ever lived

Tell me who your friend are as the saying goes.

People who seriously believe a (would be) politicians worrds are beyond jelp

This has kike shabbos globocuck agent written in neon signs all over it

That russians truly arent white
Stopped reading there

Not an arhument spastic.
Prove Navalny isnt a kike globalist agent
>you cant

Also russians arent white.
Even the stupidest amerifat wouldnt sjpport someone who went to moscow university and was in a "future world leaders for russsia" program
Low iq jsntt white

>The popularity of navalny

implying navalny is popular
so shut up krautnigger and vote muslim

What popularity, schmuck? He has 2% nationwide. His mob of 12 year old e-warriors is just excessively vocal on the internets.