So people are aware that the US military won't even hire diabetics right...

So people are aware that the US military won't even hire diabetics right? And paying for insulin is a much more sensible spending of funds than hormones and all the other bullshit that trannies would need/want to be in the military? Why are people so buttmad about this tranny ban when people who just need to keep their blood sugar in check can't serve?

People can't see to reason these days .At this rate we are going to need a TRUE God Emperor very fast.

Something like 10 percent of young adults meet all criteria for enlistment

Things people get DQed for
>extremely minor legal brushes
>acne
>flat feet
>poor (but still contactable) eyesight
>diagnosis of anything
>colorblindness
>emotional issues
> petty shit like incomplete medial records
>age

>muh right as a merrican
It's not and never was.

You can't even join the military if you have any form of autism.

I wasn't able to join because I had some marijuana charges as a teenager. I even scored very high on my ASVAB and passed the physical.

Bullshit I don't believe you, have you seen /k/ sperg out about clips?

Sorry I mean diagnosed, if they don't know about you having autism you can get in.

I maxed out the asvab but was denied because of a knee reconstruction when I was 14. This was March 2002

Yep.
I wasn't able to enlist because I had surgery 13 years prior and all the medical records had been lost / purged. I was surprised to find out it's not unusual for hospitals to dump medical records after a few years. They wanted documentation of the type of material that was used in a surgery to fix a broken bone when i was a kid. Surgery DQed me, and I could get a waiver, but only if I could provide documentation on what kind of materials they used to bolt that broken bone together. These records were gone.

One /k/non was DQed because he got a ticket for trespassing when he was 15. For taking a shortcut through a municipal golf course while walking home.

Wouldn't unfeeling robots be pretty good at killing people, or do they just not want to sift through chris chans?

I think it has to be with being social, a lot of people might find some person not expressing emotions like a machine unnerving to be around.

Also I just recently found out by a military family member since this thread got me interested in the whole military thing is if you just have autism you could get a waiver.

I'm off to work on getting in shape and attempting to join the Marines now, hope the waiver thing works out.

Holy shit I just remembered something.

A man having fewer than 2 testis is an immediate enlistment dq.

See now, you guys are just bolstering my point, which I appreciate because I didn't know of these other reasons for not being able to enlist. Someone should make a comprehensive list of reasons people can't serve, so it can be used against tranny sympathizers. I would myself, but I'm only on mobile.

Honestly I imagine some of the greatest snipers were probably autistic.

cause it's their feefees getting hurt
I even pointed exactly that problem out and what about the height regislations??? THAT could be considered discrimination
but then comes the usual argument of those fucks: hurr durr you cannot compare x to y ..
oh yeah .. weakest defence. EVER. not even debunking it. just being like:"OMG y cant you c? the one is an illness the other a free sexual choice hurr durr" .
... yeah

No, you can't.
There is much disinformation about waivers out there. Waivers are for minor issues. People get waivers for having minor surgery. They don't give you a waiver for being autistic, retarded, or adhd.

>color blindness
Only certain jobs.
>minor legal issues
This one is incredibly variable. I got in with a DUI on my record. It really depends on if the recruiter needs to meet numbers or not.

yeah it's the same in germany ... but:
still it is the fact that there are many things that render you unfit for duty that would still allow certain jobs etc
best example: diabetes. You cannot join, period. Not even during the desperate search for new IT personel right now they took a friend of mine.
is a good IT man with perfect credentials but since he got diabetes (he is fit nevertheless, does milsim quite frequently) they won't take him
fuck trannies, if military decides not to take em, just suck it up and take another profession

Can confirm the color blindness bit only effecting where you can serve. Friend of mine tried for EOD but was red/green colorblind so he had to opt for military police.

>milsim
kek

I'm no expert on trans shit, but I thought gender dysphoria was a full on psych condition.

Functionally, I think being on hormones should be disqualifying, for logistics reasons. Aren't there trans people who never take hormones at all?

Finding killers isn't that hard. Finding people who can work together is.

Depends on the level of autisim.

An "I like trains dude" who's an obsessed weirdo can work, if they're functional enough in day to day life. Chris chans aren't going to pull it off.

This shit expands and contracts based on the needs of the millitary. Many Tattoos used to be full stop, then they loosed shit up for Iraq and Afghanistan, and now they've tightened shit up again.

To be fair, the army fucks you on that. Calling a magazine a clip earns you pushups in basic.

can confirm that to be true in germany as well. sometimes it's for radio discipline (like saying "zwo" instead of "zwei" for two, better understandability on radio) or just to fuck you up .... like the barrel of a gun is not a "Lauf" but a "Rohr", eventhough in "normal" german both terms are good.
It's somehow just about military type of speaking