I'm white and I love my race yet I'm dating (and planning to marry) a beautiful black girl

I'm white and I love my race yet I'm dating (and planning to marry) a beautiful black girl.

Seriously Sup Forums, come to the dark side - you don't know what you're missing.

no

You don't have have girlfriend either

sage

Is this because you are a beta and can't get an aryan wife? If so then that's the only reason you should. I don't want betas to sully the genetics of our future generations of whites.

are you white?
are you white?
are you sure you're not JEWISH?

would make mulattos with

She's already a mulatto

>Love my race
>dating a black girl

Fuck off, traitor

Other than providing a stable future, you aren't physically made to please a sheboon. She will eventually find another monkey to satisfy her primal instincts, while you keep providing economically.

So it's the hard cuck life, for you.

tpbp

>i am white and i love my race

you are neither

White women suck.

>I'm white and I love my race yet I'm dating (and planning to marry) a beautiful black girl.

When the day of the rope comes, traitors will be the first to hang.

Every black girl I've dated has been incredibly fun, respectful due to proper parenthood, hard working and smart. Why havent you gotten a redpilled black gf pol?

>Sublime tattoo on her chest.

Absolutely degenerate.

Not what I was saying, but thanks for the (you) anyway.

You're forgetting /pol./ is full of Russian shills, old nazi LARPers from Stormfront, and JIDF. None of them would appreciate black tail.

she's be okay if not for the nog nose and lips

Would make quadroons with.

>Seriously Sup Forums, come to the dark side - you don't know what you're missing.
AIDS? No thanks

This is true, my exploding friend. I was talking to her about sodomites last night and she said "they have to go back". I've never been so proud.

I do not think Sup Forums is the site for you and I think you meant to use a black nationalist flag; not a white one.

Help the genocide movement.......

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

all of those women fuck niggers mate and when they have 4 mulatto kids they are interested in a good white man, but the good white men wont be interested in them

>you don't know what you're missing
Nah my dad has always been there for me famalam.

Sup Forums in one picture

>Beautiful
>Black

Pic one.

I know exactly what I'm "missing" OP. Grew up in South Africa.

Good luck faggot. This will be the worst mistake of your life. Might be the last too. Just do the world a favor and don't have kids.

>you don't know what you're missing.
>doesn't realize how awful a white man looks when walking alongside a black girl.

Do us a favor and don't make children at the very least.

I don't mind messing around with non-white girls. But at the end of the day I'm going to marry and have kids with a white girl.

Yeah it looks awful

You call that beautiful?
Also your mixed son will be less related to you than any white kid on the street.