I just saw Kraut and Tea's new video and wow I didn't know she was such a complete bitch

I just saw Kraut and Tea's new video and wow I didn't know she was such a complete bitch.

Why did Sup Forumstards and thirsty betas shill for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1edGXIs4k&
youtube.com/watch?v=X-NxtOVtmo4
livescience.com/59927-midi-chlorians-paper-accepted-by-journals.html
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CORRECTION:
sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Sup Forumstards and thirsty betas were mutually exclusive.

>ecleb
fuck off. Sage.
The only people that care about these fucks are 16 year old newfags or redditers.

>watching kraut and tea

found the cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1edGXIs4k&

>be Kraut and Cuck
>use fake accent
>use fake intellectualism
>trying to appear like a ruthless alpha male
>backtrack immediately after shit hits the fan
>Bu-but i contacted her employer,he said i dindu nuffin
What a mentally underaged cowardly faggot

Awwhh somebodies feels were hurt. Grow a pair you autistic manchild

>Kraut and Tea's

kraut and tea is a disconest moron he isnt neutral in his beliefs and will often let his own self righteousness take over.

>not wanting to fuck girlhilter

>I watch Kraut and Tea
Consider suicide faggot.

Kraut and all the rest of the Skeptics are utter cucks (pic related). Fuck off Schlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=X-NxtOVtmo4

This guy breaks it down pretty well, Kraut is a coward bitch, (((Skeptics))) are just centrist SJWs.

The irony

Kept saying this all along and yet the redditors keep whining about muh shills.

isnt it just pathetic? there so scared of swallowing the race realisim pill that the still cling on to the upbringing meme.

the whole skeptic)) community is a fucking joke psoudo intelectuals at its best.

op you forgot to give a rundown of he shitstorm.
Kraut contacted Rage's employer to try to deplatform her. He is a hypocrite and a virtue-signalling SJW-lite..

Rage did nothing wrong. Everyone who is not on her side is either a kike or a mooslim.

I want to spunk MANY little, happy, fat, white babies into this semen demon.

It's pretty clear rage has beaten out the competition and now they're sore losers.

She did nothing wrong?
Except spew out questionable 'facts' from even more questionable sources.
also hate and vitriol etc.. you get the point.

oh nooooo hate facts

Oy Vey. The sources behind the DS article were legit and the statistics came from the FBI.

So suck it.

deplatforming nazis is ok thou-

Why does she look like styxhexenhammer after taking a bunch of estrogen pills

So then you're actually retarded?

>he doesn't know

Bullshit.
you expect me to believe that the FBI collected statistics on blacks being able to tell time?
wew lad.
better luck next time with your misinfo it doesn't work on rational people who look at real objective research. like Kraut and Tea.

Well, I mean, on average blacks IQ is lower. But I don't think lower IQ necessarily means more crime (I think fatherless homes has more to do with it). Nor do I think that you can stereotype all blacks as being low IQ because of it. Still, it's funny seeing the "skeptic" crowd act like SJWs when stuff like this happens.

Dude, you need to learn to read before you post. All the crime statistics she quoted came from the FBI.
And no, Dindus never created the concept of the Golden Rule, not that it matters. The GR is fucking stupid.

In the comments to CuckNTea's vid they say he used freedom of speech is not freedom of consequences - can we try to get his Patreon banned for Islamophobia?

Fuck off, this board is for huwhite people.

Alison literally said nothing wrong. The correlation between IQ and crime rates is unassailable.

>freedom of speech is not freedom of consequences

kraut is a fucking hypocryte he spicifically mentioned in his earlier vidios that full freedom of speech should always be allowed.

She looks pretty jewish to me.

She looks just like a real life Melisandre.
She's really a disgusting whorish hag underneath.

Why is every fucking YouTube who has a normie prominent voice in the "alt-right" fucking Jewish? Like literally? A FUCKING JEWISH CUNT.

I don't like these people

You think people will just start believing you if you keep lying about her being Jewish? How dumb do you think people on Sup Forums are?

>Trust me fellow magapedes, she is Jewish! I checked!

is he actualy a kike? no wonder hes a fucking hypocryt too.

>In the comments to CuckNTea's vid they say he used freedom of speech is not freedom of consequences

do you have a screencap? or citation for that one?

>defending e-celeb trash and Jews
>mentions pedes in an ironic way

Found the two newfags

Kraut's new video?
>contacts employer of some rando who babbles her thoughts on video
>talks how proud he is that he deleted the tweet after an hour after everyone noticed it
>mumbles for ten minutes that people should be responsible for things they post on Twitter
>being smug about this
>failing to notice the irony
>will be talking again about free speech and YouTube anonymity ethics in a month

Why are you a liar? Were you raised by a single mom?

I may or may not know his real name, and I bet some antifas would be very happy to trade it for some Soros shekels.

>Trust me guys, I'm a professional Jew identifier!

>all this kvetching over Daily Stormer

kek, I hope this causes more people to look at DS just from all the exposure. Even if it's over the top, the edgy humor is hilarious and it's honestly quite informative.

SHE'S FUCKING RIGHT. Fuck these other faggots

You have to go back.

She literally doesn't even look Jewish at all. Though what would a burger know about someone looking European?

They just said it in the comments, sorry I can't stand the guys video. But considering he doxxed her and wrote her employer about her activities (which got her fired), this is the logical conclusion no?

Also she mentioned the JQ several times so I don't think she is a heeb.

skeptics are people unable to use the god part of their brain. basically mental defects

What is really scare about DS is that it's more accurate than what goes for MSM these days. Let that sink in, an over the top neo-nazi website is more reliable than decades old news institutions. What kind of world do we live in?

well post it, i don't go on jewtube for reasons

>I can't stand the guys video

i cant either hans his fake acent and self richteos snobby attitude is revolting at best but since he has proven himself to be a hypocryte too he has no right to speak about "freedom of speech again kraut is a faggot.

>skeptics are people unable to use the god part of their brain. basically mental defects

dont you fin it ironic they call themself skeptics but when you povide them with literal proof of race and iq diffrances they suddenly become instantly bleupilled.

J E W

W A R

b-b-but I said I was sorry so you can't call me out on it :^)

I also like how he tries to rip apart the Daily Stormer article by showing the wiki page it cites, which shows examples from every single continent.... EXCEPT AFRICA. He proved anglin's fucking point.

There was also a pic going around of Kraut mentioning one half of his family has Jewish roots, not sure if it was for attention or if true but if it is a lot of things would click into place, like him going so mental about the Shoax and racial differences, plus the mental dissonance and hypocrisy.

most skeptics tend to be liberals and believe in anything if you tell them as long as it was published in a science journal

like..midicholorines

livescience.com/59927-midi-chlorians-paper-accepted-by-journals.html

why? because skeptics are stupid. god is the light and they're still living in darkness with the rest of those dirty muslims and somalias

the best part about the ds is the edgy humor jus seeing the kikes wanting to shut it down is amazing.

>he doxxed her and wrote her employer about her activities (which got her fired), this is the logical conclusion no?

he got doxxed himself once and made a vid moralfagging about it an now he does this isnt it ironic how much of a hypocryte he is?

>I also like how he tries to rip apart the Daily Stormer article by showing the wiki page it cites, which shows examples from every single continent.... EXCEPT AFRICA. He proved anglin's fucking point.

you have a citation for that one?

Are you talking about fire titties on GOT?

i always found it strange that these ((skeptics)) where the ones that believed in science and facts but denied something as basic asrace and iq diffrances.

you have a ctation for that one i would not be supprized hes a soros or kike shill.

Show your flag Schlomo. I lived in NYC for 8 years. She's a jew.

Oh, and my heritage is von Prussian.

You will be the first to go in the oven when the day comes.

>Why did Sup Forumstards and thirsty betas shill for her?

they don't. it's paid postings.

vid hurt him

honestly the biggest crime I consider lefties of being is being fucking inconsistent. I know the right has also shown to been hypocritical, but the left has taken it to a new fucking level with the Trump presidency.

Oh, (you) again. The same Fingolian that shills for (((Lauren Southern))). Move along. We already know your (((angle))).

>the 19 year old girl who deleted her Patreon because she had enough money employed people to post her on Sup Forums

What an amazingly retarded theory you have there Mr. Goldstein.

look at the comment section hes buthurt deleting comments.
why wont he admit to being a hypocryte?

this will bite him back in the ass every time he mentiones and moralfags about doxxing this will be there to haunt him.

you just answered your own question

You have no proof she is a jew. You just came here to lie. Because that's all you know, lying. That is all any commie knows.

I don't care about e-celebs.
Kraut is a dishonest, hypocritical and pretentious individual who is so full of himself and his ideology, that he doesn't even realise he fucked up.

WOOF!

>I don't care about e-celebs.

e celebs much like real celebreties let the high and mighty attitude go to their heads not even the ((skeptic)) community is free from it.

cant wait to see their little skeptic circlejerk falll.
kraut knows he fucked up hes tring to save face in the comment section of his vid.

She looks like a female version of Zinnia Jones.

>She looks like a female version of Zinnia Jones.

she looks like a tranny stixs.

IQ and rates of crime are well known.
Blacks have lower AVERAGE IQ (does not mean there are no black geniuses).
Therefore don't be racist you fucking Nazi, stay out of our septic community!

Allow me to fuck your shit up.

1. Like virtually all psychometricians, do you believe that IQ tests is an accurate measure of general intelligence? If so, we can continue.

2. Like virtually all psychometricians, do you believe that IQ measures the same things in black and white populations (i.e. a black with an IQ of 90 will perform much like a white with an IQ of 90 on a variety of tests)? If so, we can continue.

3. Like virtually all psychometricians, do you acknowledge the Flynn effect, which demonstrates real differences in 'g' within populations over time? If so, we can continue.

4. Like virtually all psychometricians, do you acknowledge that the average IQ of black Africans is ~81 (Wicherts, 2011 -- just for you Lynnposters), African-Americans 85, and black Britons 86? If so, we can continue to the final point:

5. If you acknowledge the above, then any cognitive deficiencies in black populations today must have been largely present in white populations (in America and Europe) before 1950, since black Africans, black Americans, and black Britons all have higher average IQs than the white populations of those eras.

You must also acknowledge that the average German in Nazi Germany* and average white American in the 1950s (Sup Forums's most idyllic eras for the hwhite man) are less intelligent (on average) than almost any black population (for which we have data) today.

gg no re

*though we don't have IQ scores from that time (Hitler banned IQ tests for being "Jewish science") we can approximate from Dutch and Nordic conscripts, who DID have their IQs tested (and still do).

>Blacks have lower AVERAGE IQ (does not mean there are no black geniuses).

what is.
>rule
>exeption

jew

Are you retarded? Look at the comments on the video he's getting roasted by all of his followers for being just like the sjw's he supposedly hates.

So? That doesn't debunk shit.
>modern negroes are smarter than whites before 1950
Yeah, that totally proves everyone is equal. Besides, modern abbos have sub-70 IQs

>comparing IQ scores across different nations/testing methods/etc

*buzzer sound*

you tried so hard, yet somehow you ignore the knowledge (that you know) that iq scores only apply within a given population, you cannot compare them to each other

You didn't fuck anything up, though. The 8 points in this picture remain the same. You made some mental gymnastics with the Flynn effect based on some awful rough estimates.

Sceptics™ are liberals who don't like how endgame liberalism looks like so they tryhard to become new mainstream liberals so that in future their doctrine would again fail into obscurity and regression.
Sceptics™ such as Kraut and Sarcuck don't realise it, but they are very slowly becoming the same SJWs that made their content popular.
They try so hard to become "new liberals" that they are now pandering to such filth like MTV and Vidcon.
In next few year it will hard to distinguish between Sceptics™ and SJWs

Kraut is being an SJW here. I don't really like or agree much with rage but that doesn't mean she should lose her job. Kraut literally got her fired because he doesn't like her ideas, that is just petty.

you just answered your own question

>thirsty
>betas

even his fans are calling him out.

>nu-male avatar
every fuckign time

>tfw people know Braving Ruin/Edgy Sphinx but not TheAltHype/Ryan

Nice try. Raven's Progressive Matrices have remained unchanged since their inception in the 1930s.

Correct, the gap has remained much the same. Nevertheless, you can't believe that modern blacks are "dumb" UNLESS you believe that Nazis and white Americans in the 1950s were "dumb". We can have that argument, but it mostly boils down to semantics and relativism.

btw, here's a link to Wicherts if you're actually interested. Dude is a beast statistician.

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf

>proofs
Oy vey, soken like a true (((lawyer))). She looks jewish. That is enough. Sort of like an octaroon. Beyond that, (((you))) need to prove otherwise.

Does she name the Jew?
Will she say the words?

Funny thing is, Jews never question the goy. They seem to know goys on sight.

You clearly either have never interacted with niggers or you are one.

Because she's a chick and publicly went full 1488.

I agree that she's dumb tho.

This thread is God Tier Faggotry

I made it a few min through his video and I don't understand why he made it. Making videos complaining about twitter beefs is fucking retarded and I wish they would stop. I would defend this girl but I can't make myself care.

>thirsty for her

They didn't see her side pictures. Her face is 2d.

Telling the truth is now a crime.