ITT: We tear down Victory of the Light

By now, I'm sure you're all aware of Victory of the Light (@KibBitzLaw) on twitter. The people who claim an alien species Pleadians are here to save us and alien reptilians walk among us. But are they to be trusted? For what it's worth, they do often share truthful information. But that is a major factor that plays into disinfo campaigns. You heard that right, I believe he's disinfo. Given that I've been following the account closely since day 1, I found more than enough reason has been given to come to such a conclusion. I'll cover what I feel are three key points that call into question the intentions of the account. I encourage you all to chime in as well with anything you noticed, but keep it respectful. The group lurks Sup Forums, and if they chose to refute it then keeping things civil will be best for everyone. Let's start with the...

>TIMING
First and foremost, I found the timing of the accounts reactivation concerning. The account started tweeting the day the Seth Rich case came back into the light during May. On that day, the board was absolutely flooded with shills, and posting was even disabled for a few hours. It absolutely classified as a happening. Sup Forums was no doubt very influential getting it into the mainstream, to the point where OANN (which were threatened and cyber attacked) and Tucker Carlson covered it on national TV channels. Someone was very afraid of this information getting out. Victory of the Light started out very strong with tweets about 9/11 and "stargates", and that captured people's attention. It was a "knowledge bomb", and it quickly went from 9/11 truth to completely "out there" conspiracy theories. Was this perhaps an attempt an attempt to muddy the waters and divert people's attention away from the Seth Rich case? It's interesting to note that during the happening, threads made by and/or referencing VoTL were not targeted by shills. Now let's move on to the...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9HtZFb_VtM&feature=youtu.be
yuki.la/pol/128865838
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NARRATIVE
Time and time again, VOTL promises "something" or an "event" will happen, but it never does. Conversely, they are quick to claim credit for any Happening on Sup Forums or elsewhere. Apparently Swordfish69 is one of them, as well as White House user. Apparantely Trump is working with them as well, but he's also Deep Sta...wait what? That's the catch, their narrative is not consistent. They have shared many fake quotes (fake anti-semetic founding fathers quotes and JFK quotes) in the past, and reference many fringe conspiracy sites with no credibility (pic related, I would not trust Gaia, which they have referenced). They also ask us to just trust in them without offering any sort of solid proof. We're all conspiracy theorists, that's why we're here in the first place. If he had our interests in mind, he would know what a leap it is to ask for a conspiracy theorist to not think critically. Given the contradictions, goal-post moving, and bait-and-switching in the narrative, anyone with critical thinking skills would be asking questions. Those who have critcized him, such as Defango, have been met with apparent hostility and have been blocked. That does tactic remind anyone of Frank and his LARPs? He claims to be protected as well. In that case, he would be in a great position to offer proof, as he is protected. He could stop any criticism and gain even more eyes and ears by giving his followers something to establish trust, but all of his actions over the last two months have eroded any trust he has established.

You interest me. Go on.

Isn't that Dave Semen's new alt?

>larpers who use a fucking star wars jedi symbol

>NARRATIVE CONT.
His choice of logo also calls his narrative into play. References to entry level works of fiction to captivate "uninitiated" people is a common tactic, hell it forms the basis of many political parties platforms. Another piece of evidence that tips me off this account is a PSYOP is the "WE WUZ" element to their narrative. According to them, humans are not human. They are descended from aliens. Again, use of such tactics invoking belonging to something greater are common for indoctrinating the "uninitiated"

You're onto something user.

Look into Ben swann.

Finally, we have the
>DELIVERY OF THE NARRATIVE
For the apparently "potent" info the account claims to share, they still are active on Twitter. How is that? TPTB could have shut them down the moment he tweeted something sensitive. They could have even "quarantined" him, given what we know and can infer from the Vault 7 leaks. I don't buy for a minute that only some tweets are being censored by Twitter themselves. IF that were the case, couldn't they just upload an archive, or perhaps a screenshot, and say something along the lines of "SAVE THIS QUICK"? That never happens though. His narrative also seems to change in response to how people take to it. When he called Trump "Deep State", people in the comments started saying it was a LARP. Suddenly, he got "intel" that alleged that Trump was actually one of the good guys and it was a mistake. Interestingly, he tweeted an article to back up his Deep State claim. That article contained a picture of Trump and of Hitler making a hand gesture, and the headline suggested they were part of the same "satanic group". Yet, VOTL just praised Hitler. But in the past he criticized Hitler. Could it be they're just in it for the (You)s?

Great job OP! I follow him for his jew rants but he is 0% legitimate for sure. I remember how he posted vid with a newborn who had harlequin-type ichthyosis and claimed that it was a reptile baby lol.

I've thought the same things that you pointed out. theres this video that VOTL posted yesterday. its an old video but he RT youtube.com/watch?v=U9HtZFb_VtM&feature=youtu.be

the whole thing reeks to high heaven of disinformation. Whats the old saying again? oh right. If it looks like poopoo, smells like poopoo, tastes like poopoo. then its poopoo.

I personally realized that they are pathetic LARPers with a rather politicized goal in mind when they mentioned 'Putin actively cooperating with the forces of Light' and 'Russia being a paragon of freedom and love'.

All this VOTL faggot is doing is regurgitating a bunch of bullshit he read on bibliotecapleyades and ATS.
None of his shit is even original.
I really wish you pathetic fags would stop sucking the shit that he spews out of his ass acting as if hes some sort of prophet.

>CONCULSION AND CLOSING THOUGHTS
Given what I put out, I think anyone with critical thinking skills would be asking many questions. While I like the whole "elevation of consciousnesses" deal (to me it's not being overtly racist, stopping left vs right wheel spinning, and tackling the main issue of the TPTB). His message of "Light and Love" has left me nothing but more confusion and even more unanswered questions. In that regard, High Level Insider, an older LARP, did it much better, and he claimed there are no such thing as aliens, and many felt the absolute profoundness of his writings spoke for itself.

Since it's Sup Forums, the JQ is going to come up. And here we have it. The word Kibitz. A bit of origin on the word.
>Verb
kibitz (third-person singular simple present kibitzes, present participle kibitzing, simple past and past participle kibitzed)

To chat; to gossip; to make small talk or idle chatter.

Louise and I used to head down to the coffee shop and just sit for hours and kibitz.

To give unsolicited or unwanted advice or make unhelpful or idle comments, especially to someone playing a game.

Quit kibitzing! You're giving away my hand!

To watch a game of bridge.

Next post incoming...

>To give unsolicited or unwanted advice or make unhelpful or idle comments, especially to someone playing a game.

Are we not playing a game here? Breaking through propaganda and forming a cohesive narrative to inform others of conspiracies against us? VOTL said themselves "coincides" and synchronicity are a big part of their message. In short, there are no coincides. Even if you buy their story for their Twitter handle name, could it be "synchronicity" telling us they're trying to "kibitz" us? After all, kibitz is almost a textbook definition to describe how a successful disinformation campaign works.

With all these questions asked, its up to you to decide. Like i said, I've been following him since day one. This is the conclusion I've come to. I don't believe he is what he says he is, but I do not believe it's a part of Blue Beam or anything. I do not believe they are part of an actual team either. If they are, they are not all on the same page. That doesn't sound like a good team. If the twitter is just code for insiders, then why have it? If it's not for us, then all that we get out of it is frustration and consistent letdowns.

Anyone who believes anything of this VOTL stuff is delusional.

His narrative is inconsistent, he just repeats New Age stuff about elevating consciousness, Galactic Federation crap and some other stuff, that people would like to believe.

The hard truth probably is, that reality is much stranger.

Perhaps we are all trapped inside an occult ritual - performed by aliens.

Thanks for pointing that out. If Donald Trump was a lightworker, then why is he for deporting illegal immigrants? That doesn't sound very "New Age" to me, now does it?

ALSO, he referenced "Day of the Rope". Would someone with an elevated consciousness reference an event from a book that is a White Supremacist's wet dream?

did you not know that the best LIE is ALWAYS 80% truth that is why it's so hard to distinguish between truth and falsehood, BUT this is pure fiction and so believing in fiction takes special kind of autism. i would never even consider the pure fiction he writes as anything close to truth.

Larping fagget

This isn't for me so much as it is the many who do believe it is on here. His presence on this board is enough to warrant a lengthy breakdown like this.

They are disinfo and honeypot.
Deep State trying to lure gullible potential songbirds.
Basically they want to know how much you know. They release some breadcrumbs of reality (imminent habbenings they know of), but most of all they want you to spill whatever beans you may have.
Are they onto Trump? Are they onto Clinton? It depends, the target can move as long as it is not them.

It's getting it's script from Bibliotecapleyades and mixes it with the current events that's why it sounds convincing, All those who belive this Jedi-symbol wearing larper have a damsel-in-distress complex.

>Claims affiliated with ET
>Self-destroys it's own reputation by using Jedi Order symbol

Bump for visibility

I can't really explain it or justify it, but I believe him. I'm certain I want to but I'm also sure it's not just me wanting to believe. It's a feeling. I know that won't convince others but I remain convinced.

>Perhaps we are all trapped inside an occult ritual - performed by aliens.
That is a good way to put it. The cabal is using various things and occult rituals are part of it and aliens do control them ultimately. Trying to explain all the details becomes troublesome and travels into the realm of what seems to be fantasy along with discussing evils that just instinctually repel good people, driving people away from the important truth. Really it's not even important how or why or what. What's important is to end the corrupt influence of the satanic cabal that currently controls the world; I think everyone can agree on that, other than them. Call it Pedowood. Call it Pizzagate. it has to stop. Maybe the details are more important to some of the people working more closely on these issues but for the average person like you or me what's important is to just talk about the corruption openly, so people can't remain ignorant and indifferent.

Can someone unmask VOTL right now, do we have someone with tracking/hacking skills to trace his IP and locate this faggot.

Bluebeam shill account. Trump must secure the HAARP facility.

I wouldn't encourage such a thing honestly. The questions I asked do more than enough to put any of his credibility under extreme scrutiny.

The day of the rope thing has nothing to do with white supremacy in reality. Treason is punished by hanging. Hasn't been done in a long time. Will be done again that day. I'm sure many of the less intelligent among us take it for some sort of lynching party reference, but that doesn't mean that's what it actually is. There are just a lot more idiots each and every day.

Did he not post the "Galactic Codex" a week or two ago stating that any violent acts against the Cabal will be met with consequences?

Day of the Rope is a clear reference to the Turner Diaries by the way. If he wasn't pandering to Sup Forums, there would be much more astute references to make, like the "Nuremberg Trails".

Bump. I would appreciate if anyone with a reddit account could post this to their conspiracy sub.

bump. LARPers need to be gassed

Yea i agree with your findings, it might be some half assed jidf psyop or it could be some yid neet larping.

VotL speaks with another account on Twitter about this. Through their tweets, VotL referenced them building a website that archives all VotL tweets and is to be done soon. The account is @__valv

>It's really trying it's best to appease us, it's looking more pathetic
I'ts really tempting to create a twitter acct just to call out this pathetic larper

Noted, but it still does not address the fact that account is allowed to exist in the first place. They temporarily stopped posting to Sup Forums over Seth Rich, and no one said a word. If they got rid of his account from the very beginning, it'd be quickly buried and forgotten.

I especially like this point. Tooting my own horn but it's profound, 'innit?

isn't Obama one of his first followers? the whole thing stinks to high heaven

Oh I agree. They tweet and email big names and alphabet agencies on their and talk about certain topics people are shut down over. Twitter keeping them up for so long should tell everyone something...

To add to that, it'd be silly to think the ICs wouldnt be feeding them disinfo.

FWIW, Anon5 has said VotL is a honeypot

I thought Anon5 was a guy named Frank.

Nothing big is supposed to happen until the August 21 eclipse and the September 23rd prophecy date, so I'm reserving my doubt.

But seriously, if nothing happens I'm completely dropping conspiracies and never believing this shit again.

this shit have to be looked into. it stinks.

Its unnerving that so many people are still 100% on board, given everything that (hasn't) happened so far.

They drop hints/clues all the time to figure out their identity....that is if one is to believe they are being genuine about said hints/clues.

DISCLOSURE HAPPENS SEPT 23RD

MEME IT FELLOW MEMEVETS

How about you debate Victory of the Light larper?
or at least ask some extremely difficult questions using Q&A or AMA.

I would be happy to see this CIA/Mossad shill stutter in answering difficult questions

>anon5
>ever submitting anything of value or truth in the larp threads

what if VOTL is Blue Beam predictive programming? Deep state planning to fake alien attack/arrival with real, black project weapons and "UFO"?

>people think this is all real

One of the theories is it's Neil Flynn (from Scrubs, Anchorman, and Clone High, which he all referenced) and Tom DeLonge. Here's one for you...

Hollywood celebrities buy into weird shit all the time (Scientology anyone?) Certain celebrities know Pedogate is more than likely going to be blown wide open within the next year or two, and given that their livelihood is going to be at risk given the collapse of the entertainment industry. Given the horribleness of what has been transpiring under our noses, I wouldn't be surprised to see people flocking back to any sort of religion. These guys might be trying to build up a "new age" religion for their IRL (You)s and $$$ once the royalties dry up.

I work 3rd shift so I'm rarely on when he's tweeting. I'd love to see these screencaps make my way into his tweets when I get home in the morning ;)

*their not my

Yep, It's high time that we do this
Thanks, American user

Someone please dox these fags. They are starting to become tired

Thanks for being willing to do so. I do ask anyone who does so keep it very civil. Adds to your credibility a ton.

They WILL block out anyone who calls them out on their bullshit. I told them I disagree that Kushner isn't the antichrist or head of the Illuminati and I believe its Obongo who will be turn out to be the anti christ "figure" and they blocked me.

It's very concerning how quick they are to block. I believe they aren't taking questions anymore due to the criticism, which is absolutely warranted.

I thought that's what that was, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. If they're legit and Aliens are among us then one of them has to have the photoshop skills for a decent original logo.

Damn, 3rd shift is a time where a lot are trying to break this all down. Have you read those threads started by user 222?

Quotes of VotL about it: "To whoever in the US Military / USIC had the stones to spill the beans on Sup Forums the other night?
You heard us.

By the way, the author of that Sup Forums post? You all know him/her...in a sense. You're going to be amazed at who is of us."

user 222 is similar, but probably not related. Same concepts, different execution and interpretation.

The "preemptive strike" never happened. It would have happened even if it was "foiled" by some LARPer on Sup Forums.

You guys are the real LARPers here. Sad!

If any extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional beings are here, its pretty obvious what their intent is.

You only have to look at almost every western country to see that most of their governments are following the same script.

People have been claiming to channel "good aliens" for years, while simultaneously claiming they are coming 'soon' to save us.

Aliens are commies and need to fuck off.

That's what I'm thinking. Lol. Larping about larpers. Disinfo about disinfo that may or may not be disinfo.

Disinfo tells you what to believe. What reasons do you have to believe VOTL and 222?

You're close.

Jews, at least the ones controlling the MSM, are working part and parcel with 'them' to condition us for integration.

A dumbing down of society, feminization and castrating of alpha male resistance. The disarming of potentially hazardous humans so no more threat remains to 'them'.

The uniting of the planet under 1 banner, no more borders, no more militaries, no more threats to 'them'. With 1 leader to approve or disapprove a united human front, how quickly and easily our species will fall under their complete control and subservience.

They already mingle among us right now. Should we concentrate world power into one central government core, we will be subverted utterly while they pretend to be our leaders.

Let me get this Straight, you think the Ayy Lmaos coming to earth is fake?

Captcha: Door

>Anon5 has said
>writing this unironically anywhere

How do you faggots manage to fall for that autistic LARP? Are you 13 or something?

How am I LARPing here? I only provided citations from their Twitter account.
On the other hand, your post screams LARPer:

Where's the evidence it's real? At this point it's 50/50 for me. Either the intelligence community is fucking with us for lulz and an endless rabbit chase or there's some form of life out there. Both possibilities can't be discounted.

It still does not makes sense. They could be just faking it and play their agenda. There is no reason to target Sup Forums with this.

Also this

this does not makes sense at all. He is targeting the most redpilled people in the world. I still believe him or at least the spirituality part. Nobody here would pay a dime for anything from him/them. Either he is right a legit and we get free energy and stuff so money is unnecessary at all or he is a larp and literally nobody here would cross this line.

anyways, I see no way this could harm us

Stop taking your news from other people and start thinking for yourself.

>most redpilled people in the world

You think we know even a fraction of what there is to know about how the world runs?

Look at Frank aka Anon5. Persistent LARPers are real, and they tend to double down and discredit/block when questioned, much like VOTL.

user that's been following since near day 1 here.

About a week ago the account tweeted about how crater basins on the moon are wider than they are deep and are convex thus proving the moon is a metallic object. I rebutted with basic physics common sense to explain it and he deleted the tweets. Suspected it was bullshit but that proved it for me

This shit is so fucking gay that my asshole is actually sore from reading it.
if anyone is a Trump fan please don't fall for this nonsense or else you will make the rest of us look like idiots
>please just kys OP

Do you have any theories about 222 user?

I meant it as an ironic post ayyy lmao

>thread

A lot of schizophrenic people on this board.

I didn't catch that you trickster you.

Be careful conflating "thinking for yourself" with being contrary.

This.
They get information from "sources" that they work with via email/text tips, then tweet about said thing, and delete any tweets that get too much heat. It's like they are just throwing a bunch of conspiracy shit at a wall and only remove the stuff people can actually disprove.

Has never read a single book in his life, just like Anon5 himself. The fact that people were engaging in his mind-numbingly pedestrian LARP says a lot about the IQ level of this board.

He seemed very personable, and I enjoyed his threads. His name is Forrest too apparently. It's suspect that Sup Forums is the target audience for all these types of posters though. Despite how "redpilled" many of us are, the board as a whole tends to fall for baitposts and get caught up in spinning the left vs right wheel.

This is stupid. You losers need to find meaning beyond aliens and other retarded LARP shit.

There's nothing contrary about being an objective observer and drawing your own conclusions without the assistance of unknown random anonymous people posing as someone 'in the know'.

Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your understanding of 'contrary'.

There's nothing contrary about holding skepticism towards anyone posting anything online.

As I said, this isn't for me as it is people believing in this sort of deal blindly. It's more productive than saying something like "fuck this LARP. SAGE" that doesn't change anyone's opinion.

Here archived from pol: is Chris Wray vol?
yuki.la/pol/128865838

Yup. Been getting that feeling for a while.

But. If we just expose him, he is just gonna be like "oh they know not what they do" etc etc. And act like an internet martyr. Calling that shit right now

Well put, but I'm not a disinfo agent. Just trying to debunk what I see as a potentially troublesome LARPer that might have some sort of hidden agenda.

>he's not watching the dnc getting blindsided with a haymaker by trump

Watching people I hate getting fucked is way more fun than aliens anyways.

>is disinfo
>only 6k followers, is unimportant

Pick one.

You don't need to debunk anything for us here.

The outlandish and ridiculous debunks itself. Anyone trying too hard to help it along immediately draws attention.

Sorry, user. I've seen these morons all my time on the internet and I'm tired of these losers. They'll believe in anything and then act like you're the one that doesn't get it. It makes me realize how delusional humanity can be. Then you think about how there are probably billions of people that are capable of believing in bullshit but just not directed at aliens or other crap. A part of me feels like the elite are justified in treating humanity as the retards they are.

Exactly.
We need to work to unmask the account whether or not there is truth. There are some who say it's a cabal brainwashing account. Shouldn't that be important to unmask?

I see your perspective and I won't argue it. I stated my reason for making this thread.

Have you ever been to GLP? Something like VOTL seems like it belongs there rather than here, but people here fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I think to a degree critical thinking is innate, you either have it or you don't, and that secret societies are somewhat justified in guiding events. They can, and should be, controlling without being oppressive and evil though.

Numbers both times. And as a reminder, vol's first follower was Obama, which vol tries too explain away. Also noteworthy have a look at the first hundred or so people VOL followed, all comedians and Hollywood people, not famous actors, but writers and directors

ANOTHER CONTRADICTION I REMEMBER. He claimed to be a DC Democrat staffer, and now he's someone else, but the same writing style is present. What gives with that?

I only recently found out about Votl and was initially curious about it. That stuff about galactic exopolitics got my interest since it's well possible that galactic civilizations exists (Drake equation).
Many of you lads may feel the same since we here are basically truth seekers.

BUT after reading many of Votl's tweets and OP's analysis on this matter, I get the feeling he's just spouting random conspiracy theories and creating links between them where there are none, all this in a critical phase currently culminating in the events around /ourforces/ offensive against the Deep State/ the Swamp.

In my view, Votl tries to create confusion amongst us truth seekers, so we don't what to believe anymore. Especially people new to the matter who haven't got a solidified world view (read: newfags) and lap up anything that remotely smells like an outrageous theory without asking questions.

It was his private account before. Someone who followed since day 1 should know that.