Why cant tradcucks respect MGTOW?

I cant be bothered to look for girls, gen y girls are a stress inducing slutty nuisance with no redeeming qualities. I hate babies and little kids, theyre screaming shit machines who would eat up my small income. Living a family life would be a nightmare, worse than slavery basically. Especially if I would have to work even more hours. Even back in the day you got a raw deal but in our times, marriage with women is worse than medieval rack torture. Why does society expect me to pay compensation to women upon divorce? They should have to pay me to compensate for the emotional and material damage every man incurs in marriage.

And "muh white babies" doesnt change my mind. Gen Y white women are, by a large margin, the most insufferable and money hungry masculine shrews on the planet. Whatever you say about Muslim women or Latinos, their women arent THIS bad. So having kids for the sake of muh white race is doubly painful.

If you really want me to contribute then install a bachelor tax. Id rather pay than be tortured in hellish ways for most of my adult life to contribute to "muh race".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
youtube.com/watch?v=WGXhmz1bEfg
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M
youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M
youtube.com/watch?v=MyaNMiZ14x0
podbean.com/site/Download/DIR1FA8FF2VNBPD
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't hate MGTOW. They are free to do as they wish. They are usually very annoying however ( like you).

You cant dispute any of my arguments however. IMO, any man who wants to marry in 2017 is an insane masochist

>mfw there is no need to exterminate the Aryan race as they'll do it themselves
The Anglo always wins.

If you go your own way, does this mean you don't sex girls anymore or what ?
or u only use condom or what

because its an ideology that seeks to destroy civilization from the inside out by encouraging men to have procreate and have babies. dont get me wrong, a lot of what they say is generally true but the end game of MGTOW is total withdrawal from procreation.

You avoid any kind of commitment to any woman, emotional or financial. The moment they ask for anything from you, youre out the door before the scam and fleecing begins

Because they focus everything on women, when modern women are really a product of the society we live in.
They made the same mistake as feminists.

fuck i meant encouraging men NOT to procreate and have babies. fuck i ruined it. oh well heres the next one.

Germans are subhuman. They should all go MGTOW and stop breeding

one more

I'm Neither trad or MGTOW, i think both are shitty pointless paths to take in life. I think you articulate quite well the horrors of family life. But what you MGTOW fucks fail to realise is all you need to do is take no shit from no one. And you won't have problems with women.

And its our fault that we're logically reacting to an unbearable hellish situation? What do you expect men to do, subject themselves to torture in the name of racial altruism? It's okay to think that people should do this but I'm sorry, nobody is going to do this. Real masochistic altruists dont exist, I refuse to be slowly tortured in an iron maiden for 2 dozen years just for muh civilization or whatever

Now prove you aren't a salty obese videogame-obsessed manchild virgin who pretends his celibate is somehow his choice and not the choice of women around him Kek.

get your head out of your ass and think about this for two (2) seconds. you have thousands of years of your ancestors struggling to survive and doing everything they could to extend humanity and civilization. and here you are, lazy and alone actively choosing to betray them and simply terminate the lineage. how crass.

Sorry memelord, I wont voluntarily get skinned alive slowly for 20 years because you say I should.

So youve seen the degeneracy of women? So youve seen alot of bullshit aspects of society. So what is left? Yourself and your perspective. Look until you find something worthwhile (knowledge, a fullfilling career, writing about what you see). Look until you see something beautiful. But crying "WOE IS ME" about the unchangeable will be a livelong endevour of heartbreak. Stop bemoaning your fate. And fucking change it. Its all you have left.

What is stopping you from finding a non shitty girl to marry

>obligations to society
What?

Relationships are insufferable torture, they are like being boiled alive in boiling oil. In the past this was quietly accepted, which is why society powershilled for marriage and gave incentives. Now this is no longer the case, and men are choosing to escape from the unending years of hellish torture. What do you expect?

Mass media brainwashing creating an unrealistic set of axioms in a woman. Thats fucking what.

Yeah why dont I ride to Atlantis on a unicorn while im at it.

Would you say the "black man" method of reproduction is better than not having kids. (As in getting a bitch pregnant and not having much/nothing to do with her or the kid).

jesus christ listen to yourself. everything youre spewing is just hateful misogyny. MGTOW is a subversive ideology that WANTS you to believe all women are the exact same. again, generally speaking MGTOW makes good points. but fuck ending civilization over it. were leaving ourselves open to total capitulation of our culture and civilization to any culture with a higher birthrate that comes swooping in (islam). so as i said before, get your head out of your ass, for god sake find a NAWALT or something and do your fucking part, asshole.

>what are artificial wombs

>this is what incels actually repeat as they cry themselves to sleep every lonely night
You aren't going to make celibacy cool. The Catholic Church has been trying for a thousand years.

The reason muslims have a higher birthrate is because you could feasibly imagine having kids with a muslim woman, whereas that is not at all true for white women. Theyre objectively the worst women on the planet, because theyre the last women on earth you would want to start a family with. If "aryan genes" are supposed to really make someone morally and temperamentally superior, it sure as hell doesnt manifest in "aryan gene" women.

>MGTOW IS BAAAAAD

And then the alimony came.

>Why cant tradcucks respect MGTOW?
Have you done anything to earn anyone's respect, Hans ?
You can live and die alone if you wish, none of us gives two shits about it.
But don't expect us to respect you because you bitch about the slutty and decadent white women.

There are no good women. Most of the MGTOW-opponents in this thread are 18 year old memelords who have had multiple slutty catty gfs but hold out hope because muh internet radtrad youtuber says she is out there. There is no evidence that good women exist,and noticably nobody in this thread is providing any

Yes goyim. Keep preachung MGtoW and give all of your pale skinned women to Tyrone, Muhammad, and Enrique.

Why would they want them?

Most geny pale skinned women arent going to anyone, theyre basically zetas when it comes to the breeding hierarchy, they will die as deranged cat ladies.

ok goy. keep telling yourself that women are the problem. good goys dont procreate. good goys destroy their civilization willingly from the inside.

Listen up because I am about to summarize the differences in why trafficked and Mgtowcucks differ. Both identify that there is an inherent societal problem: Women dominate the society and have put men on leashes.

Now the solution depends on their perspective of the state of current masculinity. Mgtow has a more lenient position that claims that we got into this position because it was women's fault. Feminism at its core was a mistake and it just snowballed from there. The only mistake on the man was letting it happen. It is not uncommon for a mgtow to originally displace any responsibility on the man at first. He is more structure oriented in that he really only looks at the results.

Traditionalists on the other hand don't want to say women are evil. Their philosophy is rather that both sexes are needed and compliment each other. So what they see as the cause for all the injustice and shitty behavior on the female part is just a symptom from the male contribution. Since it is in their philosophy that everything is built on the logos, the means that every man uses when he embodies his true nature, and that because it is perfect, society only fails when it fails when men forget to lead others by means of the logos. In our society, all decadence and prosperity is ultimately on the MEN. Completely different from mgtow. Traditionalists will identify the actions of women as evil, but will refuse to label women as inherently evil in their nature. They won't have resentment in that women will manipulate and seek to control men because it is that aspect that forces men to take it as a challenge to improve.

I was using that as a blanket term for all white women

Hans you are just a sad person who takes shit from everyone. Due to your fundamentally weak character. You claim defeat without trying. Sad.

This is why.

OP, nobody likes being told how to live their life. In this regard, MGTOW are no different from leftist women.

There is no evidence of good white women existing, you have none either so you post le ebin noseman :DD instead

Truth

Women are parasites, the more you avoid them the better your life gets

Jesus christ mate man up. You don't like the girls you know? Find some new ones then it's not that fucking hard. The reason people don't respect "MGTOW" is because you are pathetic and unlike literally every single one of your ancestors have decided that procreation is too hard.

Man up or fuck off faggot.

You are why MGtoW will never evolve passed neckbeards blaming their own shitty personalities on women.

That or you're underage.

Just because your mother is/was an awful woman. Doesn't mean the rest are you sad, sad kraut..

>Sad !

ftfy

None of you are posting evidence of good women existing, because there isnt any. My point has been proven.

>I hate my own babies cause they are babies and eat money
Fuck off.
I just can't make a hoe a housewife is my problem.

Yeah whatever rich kid, go throw away your millions on the nasty little shitbags then. Not all of us have all that wealth to just throw away on ungrateful kids by some nasty shrew wife

mgtow and anti-natalism are really ideologies based on "hurr durr i'm beta but it's the fault of women and society and not me i am a good go-... i mean
guy!!11"

Well i could tell you that there are good women in my life and most probably the lives of these other anons. But you won't accept any of that because your a sad ideolog who won't look at himself as the common denominator. Like be honest here kraut, your probably, ugly boring and have a shit personality. You probably refuse to work on yourself so you'd rather say "all women are awful". All because you want to feel comfortable with yourself.

There are plenty out there you are just not looking hard enough

>oy vey my precious shekels

also it's funny how those idiots don't realize that their children will look after them when they grow old... so at the end the money they spent will be returned

> I have tons of examples
>Refuses to give even one example

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

MGTOW is much more popular in Anglo countries than it is in German ones tho.

Just start dating Asians. There's no shortage of ones looking for a white guy.

You, the redpill, and all of MGTOW is nothing but the fox and the grapes. You can't reach the grapes, so you tell everyone you didn't want them anyway and nobody should want them in the first place.

Why?
Plenty of white women out there that still take the bible seriously

True dat but it's your actual flesh, your unique genetic material going in the future, your family tree keeps growing instead of dying instead of letting the nigger genes rule the world in the future.
Still check this red pill youtube.com/watch?v=WGXhmz1bEfg

Ha that's all your going to say, not going to address anything else i said. Its all to uncomfortable fo you isn't it? You wanna stay in your comfort zone hug box where you can pretend the problem isn't you..

I i could autisticly list all the women in my life but that would be really fucking werid. But i will give you one example; my mother.

It will soon be possible to procreate without women.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

Religious women under 30 are rare as fuck. Expecting everyone to be able to land one is ridiculous.

How is your mother a good example then

>Religious women under 30 are rare as fuck.
You are going to the wrong church then
>Expecting everyone to be able to land one is ridiculous.
lucky for you everyone is not trying to land one

This.
Bachelors that just stay single and don't search for a woman are fine. MGTOW's just strike me as bitter virgins. Like, it's as if they think they are depriving women of their superior attention, instead of just staying single.

Shes a nice person who always has my back, raised me properly, let me be me. She's always been willing to listen to my problems and to help out. My mother is just straight up nice.

No shortage and more open to being approached

Also more wiling to have realistic standards, like short height and median income, unlike Americanized girls who go after the top 10%

>implying whites can outbreed outbreed opponents in a rigged game that favors mud people
The legal code is the problem, and only adopting a stronger bargaining position can possibly change that. Your advice to suck it up and accept the system as it is got us here. Accomodationism leads nowhere, we have to stiffen our spines and counter attack.

Yeah but thats just because shes your mother, thats what mothers do. There are no gen y women like this

>everything youre spewing is just hateful misogyny
And people still say it's MGTOW that is the same as feminism.

>hateful misogyny
Its worse
It egalitarian nonsense
They expect women to just behave right
They dont realize it is mens duty to lead them

I have to concur with this. When I first came here about 18 months ago, the red pill hit me very hard, and MGTOW seemed to make sense as a response to degeneracy in society. But one look at the website made me cringe enough to realize that autistically clinging to a label wouldn't do any good.
I still won't settle for a non-virgin, but I don't necessarily hate women. Also, the pump-and-dump lifestyle is degenerate.

My family should have raised me to be more fit. If I were happy and enjoyed this place I'd bring kids into it, but I don't, the world is shit and I hope it burns.

I have unironically never heard a MGTOW say anything even remotely egalitarian. You're gonna have to try a different angle.

oy vey
18 year old virgin here, go fuck yourself.

MGTOW is and always will be a joke. Grow up.

But in more important news, pic related.

Can't you see all you are doing is making a claim and providing no evidence. The idea that every member of a group is the same is reductionist and obviously false. You really ought to look at yourself and your short commings as a person.

If you are boring, unsuccessful and unattractive then of course women won't be interested in you. Why would they? Its simple biology, denying biology and reality is feminist sjw teir bullshit.

Because they're generally old and don't understand that their generation, the Baby Boomers, in the 1960's destroyed the social mores and traditions which they now demand we adhere to and live by.

The Boomers inherited a beautiful estate from their parents. They burned it down, then got high and fucked each other senseless in the light of the inferno. Five decades and trillions of dollars in debt later, they berate their grandchildren to get married even though they destroyed marriage, go to college even though they're the ones who planted the seeds of Marxism which are now bearing the fruit of insanity and iniquity, and get a job and move out even though the U.S Dollar has nose-dived in value since their own entrance in the job market in the 60's and 70's, a market in which a man with a high school diploma could reasonably support a family.

In short, they are traitors of worst manner: the traitor who stabs you in the back, and then has the gall to complain of the specks of blood on himself.

Pic related is a great book on the Sexual Revolution.

Interviews with the author, who is a Boomer himself:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M

youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaNMiZ14x0

Rebel Yell podcast interview

podbean.com/site/Download/DIR1FA8FF2VNBPD

This fails. They just leave or become disinterested if there is nothing to sink their claws into, they feel legit worthless if you don't empathize with them at all - they want you to feel enough to mimic their mood just enough to show them that they are worth dealing with. You almost have to play the game of feigning weakness to survive relationships.

This presupposes balance in society. Women are corruptible and immoral by nature, and are easily led astray, but are not compelled to do wrong by their instincts alone. However, we have (((them))) to contend with, and Big Brother government squashes any resistance. So to put the blame on men is fallacious. Women are the weak link, and men were too blinded by beauty to see the (((threat))) when it arose, and that's why we are in this situation

>The Boomers inherited a beautiful estate from their parents.
Their parents were the ones that secularized this country
They were far worse

So, not only should I pay for the privilege of getting skinned alive by a slutty and deceitful shrew for 20 years of my life, I should work hard for the privilege of having someone mutilate me on my dime?

Yeah whatever, go nail yourself onto the girlfriend cross, I am just glad that I am awake enough to save myself from the horror.

THIS IS A MARXIST PLOT TO NOT REPRODUCE

SAGE AND REPORT

Fuck off cowardly shill, you cant even respond to a single argument. At least post le epic noseman meme :DD if you want to shitpost in my thread

>fails when men forget to lead others by means of the logos.
Going through MGTOW for a while is a good way to harden a man. Men worshiping pussy is one of the reasons of decline.

>he thinks Marxists don't want new workers
Do you even know anything about Marxism or did you learn about it from some youtuber?

>Look I posted it again

>respond to a single argument
I have yet to see one

I have challenged people to post 1 example of a good woman of our generation. Only one brit met the challenge, but he only said somethng about his 80 year old mother, who was born in a totally different generation.

This proves such women dont exist

>hedonism
>failed ideology
oh I am laffin

>The Boomers inherited a beautiful estate from their parents.
As a reminder, it was their parents, the WW2 generation, that should go down in history as the worst parents known to man.

Setting aside how they fought on the wrong side and defeated their own saviors, when they got back stateside they instantly churned out the entire feckless generation known as "the baby boom." And what values, what morals, did they instill in their children? It's as you say, they enabled them into becoming an entire class of hedonistic, nationwrecking idiots.

The parents of these criminally worthless children should not escape blame for their misdeads.

see

Whichever the fuck generation was around when the 19th amendment was implemented is the one to blame.

>fought on the wrong side and defeated their own saviors
wrong as fuck
germany was, were, and if continues to exist, will be cancer
allied powers just failed to see that jews are not help, communism is cancer as well and it is basically everybody's fault except Poland

>yeah those women were obviously liars

What did America get by entering WW2?

jews
you got jews

Do you have any evidence of that?

Man idk what world you live in but its very different from mine. Like clearly you have psychological problems if thatwhat you think a relationship is like. I'm more than sure your parents are fucked up, and they had a horrible relationship.

You clearly are a deeply flawed person, the fact that you refuse to acknowledge this when your anonymous says everything. Could you please be honest with me and yourself because it doesn't look like you have any positive character traits. Do you even have friends?..

here is another one
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE