How can we stop (((them))) from inserting their disgusting politics into our beloved anime?

How can we stop (((them))) from inserting their disgusting politics into our beloved anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6yYQrisUdus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching dubbed anime
>watching Funimation dubbed anime
The only good dubbed anime is DBZ because Goku doesnt sound like a man. And maybe also Digimon Frontier because of that great opening theme.

By growing up
Or learning the language
U dum fuk

Stop watching dubbed trash if you understand the original language or there's subs available.

This not only applies to anime but to any other media also.

>The only good dubbed anime is DBZ because Goku doesnt sound like a man.

Japanese Goku is an old woman voice

He was trying to say that Goku's Japanese voice actor is a woman, and it is quite obvious.

Cowboy bebop too. And surprisingly, Boku No Hero Academia has a great dub; no idea if it's funimation though.

Yes, the dialogue was changed to better fit the movement of their mouths. Happens in every dub. Just use subs like everyone else

black lagoon has a nice dub

by not watching shitty dub s

Animu can wait until later

>watching dubbed anime other than DBZ

>>Sup Forums is always there when you need it, shill. Got some slid threads below:

JP goku voice is the only goku voice

get tae fuck now and forever you swine

The PSG dub was great, but gerterbelt wasn't as good.

First convincing argument I've seen for subs. It's usually just a bunch of elitist circle jerky.

HOLD THE FUCK UP!
Did they really fuck with Dragonmaid?
That's low.

Code Geass has a nice dub. Shame that it's so bluepilled--it was my first anime, watched it when it first came out and I was in middle school.
I keep telling myself that the (((civic))) nationalism was meant for whites and nips only, but who am I kidding?
Subs are more culturally accurate. The anime is written for a specific language.

FMAB has a good dub and so was code geass but subs are best.

The voice actor who does Goku's voice in the original voice track is a woman. Watch an episode and you can tell and it's grating to hear the greatest fighter in the universe sounding like a young child or woman.
I can only watch dubbed DBZ because I need Goku to sound like a man.

No faggotry here..

youtu.be/6yYQrisUdus

Because he is based off of the monkey king sun wukong, remember that the original dragonball was just a chinese themed martial arts show.

>Greatest fighter
>Dies every other episode
shiggy