Pay up whiteboi

Pay up whiteboi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ZFHG8wWC5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

the UN has no power of the united states.... send your blue helmets.... we are ready to shoot anyways

I wonder (((who))) won't fall under white people, while meds like me will be included under white people.

This is a cause for civil war.

niggers sold niggers into slavery

they should ask africa for gibs

saved

No
The lives niggers have taken and the crime they commit far outweighs any slavery that happened to them

>>(((UN))) appointed (((experts)))

Reparations have already been paid for in blood at the civil war

i wish this happened after trump was in office so he could trigger the world with his public refusal

Blacks already have reparations in the form of welfare and affirmative action. They have completely squandered it because they are incurably stupid and impulsive.

Niggers are already getting reparations, it's called WELFARE.

we took them out of their homeland, its only fair we bring them all back. Deport Africans, it's the only right thing to do!

>UN
>Appointed
>Experts

we here and rdy too senpai whats up

yeah come take it nigger

The civil war wasn't about human rights, it was about which faction would dictate the sovereignty of the USA

Sage and get out of this shill thread burgerbros, we got work to do.

send them back to africa instead

We already pay reparations. The average American black consumes more in government services than he pays in taxes.

There are thralls in my ancestry. I should get reparations too!

KIKEBOOK THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE THREAD

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ BROTHER STEVEN IS THE PROSECUTOR FOR AWAN

YOU KNOW WHAT OPTION TO PUT IN THE BOX

GO BACK TO KIKEBOOK FAGGOT

>UN appointed experts.

Paid for with your tax dollars

in their minds the humiliation due to their status is the reason you should pay them more

What about the blacks who descended from black slave owners? Do they get reparations? After all, about 7.5% of free blacks owned slaves (compared to about 1.5% of whites).

The nigger tribes in Africa who sold the slaves to us should be the ones paying instead.

Pay reparations

>killwhitey 2017 bby, yea
>oh they gibs me money now?!
>how can white be so dumb, that's why wez invented everythingz cause we ain'ts that dumb bby

Yeah whites should repay them. In hot lead and nooses.

My ancestors fought to free the slaves.
I am owed a debt for there sacrafice.
Pay up niggers.

Good enough reason for the US to give the UN a big middle finger and go home along with all their money. See how arrogant they are without their sugar-daddy.

Have the blacks paid the Jews yet after Egypt?

>(((UN))) appointed (((experts)))

how many times do we have to have this exact same thread

Well who really gives a fuck what "U.N experts" think?

underrated

Fuck of slidefag

That would just encourage them to keep pushing for more. Economically we would get all that money back after they spent it on stupid shit, but being predatory animals, they would see the concession as an opportunity to get more. And academic cucks would have no problem coming up with some rationale for why that wasn't enough.

Yes if any slave owners from before abolishment are still alive or slaves who were in chains. No "5th" generation slaves.

my ancestor was raped by a barbary pirate and I still have genetically inherited emotional distress. Pay up, sandniggers

>UN
>Appointed
>Experts
is the new
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Go ask the Arabs for reparations, oh nevermind you can't get anything out of them because they don't have white guilt.

youtu.be/7ZFHG8wWC5s

>Africans, the Dutch and Spainards created slavery
>By some miracle they dodge the bullet of responsibility and the U.S. got hit with it.
How did this even happen? It's fascinating when you think about it. People automatically think of the USA as the bad guy but the dutch, spainards or africans don't even enter their mind.

The UN is run by the security council with their vetos and by Muslims with their voting majority.

It's a joke.

My family came to the US in 1923. I'm not paying that shit, and those niggers can shove it up their entitled black asses. They already soak up welfare like sponges.

I mean seriously, do they want to be wiped off the face of the Earth?

SLIDE THREAD
sage

Blacks should pay whites for bringing them out of africa

Obama, the Jewish elite, and the DNC have done a fine job regressing race relations to complete shit.

We don't have many moves until white is in check mate....

Isn't that what welfare and affirmative action is?