Just woke up. Has anything happened yet?

Just woke up. Has anything happened yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I scratched my ass this morning...

nope I haven't been able to cum in three days, fucking gf keeps coming home from work too early right after I get home from work, and she's on that "BLAH BLAH NO SEX TIL MARRIAGE user" bullshit

IM FUCKING PISSED AND I JUST WANT TO RUB ONE OUT

nope it was all a larp

>not thinking thats a good thing
dont be degenerate.

I NEED TO BUST A NUT IT HURTS.

Just fap next to her in bed user. Surprisingly, a lot of girls love that shit.

You might find this interesting.

Yes I've been trying for three days now while she's asleep but she keeps tossing and turning and waking up. My balls really hurt

Use her underwear in the act. I've had seven of the ten women I've slept with go nuts for that. But she's perfectly in the right making you wait. If she's morally upright in other areas of life as well, you've got yourself a keeper.

Everyone needs to fuck today, a happening is immenent

Pic related

That thread last night was the best thing to happen all year.
>fucking crazy. Pretty much expecting the world to explode today

yes she's a real keeper. college educated, financially responsible, has a good job, keeps our home clean and organized, etc. but my balls still hurt

Good. Get your shit together and make yourself worth marrying, and then make some fucking kids and raise them to be as good as you possibly can.

Yay I'll smash too after 3 days of waiting

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0 happening

I just want to cum I don't care if it's in a sock

Can confirm North Koreans outside my house right this second.

Trump tweeted about the DWS IT arrest

I get that bud. I'm talking long term. Go bust one out and then GET SHIT DONE. There aren't women worth a fuck just falling from the sky.

did you sniff to see if you needed a morning desweat wipe?

tanks and jets outside my house wtf

How could you see past the swarm of migrants?

>letting a woman control your cock
You may as well just become a sissitrap and chop your balls off since you aren't using them anyway.

>desweat wipe
I just use my hand.

I couldn't.

>Hello my name is mark from tech support, how may i assist you today

HEY user HOW'D YA LIKE TO MAKE MY AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

thank you I'm going to try and go home on my lunch break and fap

what the fuck are you doing

(((college educated))) matters when it comes to pussy? Baby factory don't do their job any better when they go to college. In fact they tend to do it worse. Marry her and put a baby in.

Time for breakfast

My raspberry pi

Beaners died in a truck in Texas.
Nuke threats.
Trannies getting mad.
A father killed his own son because he found out he got a diaper fetish (the father)

Nothing completely interesting so far.

You got yourself one of the few respectable women left on Earth. Stop bashing her, horny men like you is why most women are whores nowadays.

Despite not being really about the intended topic this has been a pretty comfy thread desu famalamos

Bump

season 2 never :(

Honestly got pretty depressed about that was a good show. You know if manga for it was decent or not?