Friendly reminder that if you have no incentive to try and reform the Roman Empire/Republic in any way then you have no...

Friendly reminder that if you have no incentive to try and reform the Roman Empire/Republic in any way then you have no basic european cultural luggage and therefore are not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

peutinger.atlantides.org/map-a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're retarded.

Fuck off Ahmed.
Colonia Canadiensis doesn't need your shit.

Come back once you've finished high school.

Only inbred anglo subhumans post that pic

Unity is strength.
Even German LARPers wanted to make the Roman Empire again, retard.
Russia called itself the fourth Rome.
Even Amerifags LARP as the Roman Republic.
Literally anyone who's white wants to be Roman, and you can't even deny it.

Level of your idiocy is really high. Roman republic has nothing with history of my republic or our geographical part of Europe. This leaf shouldnt have any kids so he cant spread his retarded autism.

The Roman Empire is the foundation of Western civilization.without it vast ranges of Europe would be no better than pre colonial Africa or Australia completely illiterate with no concept of law, governance or military.

What did a Roman map of rome look like

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

As mentionned, the Roman Empire is the basis of everything in your country. Your republican system? Invented by Romans. Army organization method? Romans. Your administration, divided by provinces (or "regions")? Romans. Your main Church was built in Roman times, and secularism is an offspring of stoicism, that attained a great deal of popularity during Marcus Aurelius' reign, but was actually the driving force behind many of the Good Emperors.

Divided by provinces.
Map is Rome's territory at its fullest, during Trajan's reign, not counting the client-states of Rome.

of the top of my head i cant think of any that survive but their are some local area mosaics so they would have looked a bit like this.

Yeah, but beforehand it was mostly done on parchmint or papyrus, depending on your location, since mosaics weren't really a thing until the 4th century, when churches began using it in large scale.

They were usually detailed itineraries listing destinations along the road networks.

Here you go.

peutinger.atlantides.org/map-a/

>since mosaics weren't really a thing until the 4th century
The finest mosaics we have are from Pompey In the Republican times 79 A.D every Vila's floors were covered in them even before the Romans the Greeks made extensive use of them.

Damn, I'm saving the link, britbro.

Ah, yes, that's true.
Forgive my ignorance on that matter, and carry on, citizen.

>you will never be a member of a wealthy Roman family in the year ~130

fug

>you will never be conscript in the army to defend the Empire from the barbarian scum before obtaining your citizenship
Life had its hardships, but it was god damn worth it.

their portraits are better.
This was painted in her youth and would of hung on on her mantelpiece until her death were it became her death mask.

Rome was a fine example of why diversity and multicultural can annihilate even the greatest of empires. No thanks.

Roman empire can suck my commonwealth dick.

>multicultural
They weren't multicultural they were multi ethnic.
The only culture was Roman.

I'm surprised this thread triggered nu-pol almost as hard as a natsoc thread. You... you don't want to spread the light of civilization by the sword? What are you, a woman?

>its another WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET thread

We wuz though...

>another EU thread by a shart
REALLY makes me think...